• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:51
CEST 06:51
KST 13:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7663 users

HotBid Portal 2 LR Thread - Page 45

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 72 Next
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
June 19 2011 05:41 GMT
#881
Pretty sure this was the biggest waste of time I've ever put myself through but it was hilarious. Need more Hot_Bid please.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
June 19 2011 05:42 GMT
#882
[image loading]
Can't wait for portal 2
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
June 19 2011 05:42 GMT
#883
Hot_Bid playing Super Meat Boy would be hilarious
kind of like this
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 19 2011 05:44 GMT
#884
On June 19 2011 14:35 CuteSmallHydra wrote:
My absolute favourite part was seeing him attacking the auto-turrets with a wrench. lol, I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard.


KILL IT WITH PLIERS!!!!
(I thought they were pliers haha)

The entire thing was hilarious, but this was certainly one highlight (of many, like the double chairs hahahaha)
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
June 19 2011 05:44 GMT
#885
On June 19 2011 14:28 GTR wrote:
Poll: Next 'Hot_Bid plays X' game?

Amnesia (119)
 
64%

Portal 2 (66)
 
35%

Other (2)
 
1%

187 total votes

Your vote: Next 'Hot_Bid plays X' game?

(Vote): Portal 2
(Vote): Amnesia
(Vote): Other



I think "Hotbid plays X" should be the next official TL series, just like TLAttack. If it's multiplayer, they could even bring in community members/SC2 pros!
+ Show Spoiler +
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
June 19 2011 05:45 GMT
#886
Double chair mother fuckers lol.
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 05:58:42
June 19 2011 05:46 GMT
#887
Okay, I really need to find out.

Poll: How did you beat 'the tube' room?

The 'right' way (64)
 
61%

Stacked things (chairs, xboxes, etc) (40)
 
38%

Other (1)
 
1%

105 total votes

Your vote: How did you beat 'the tube' room?

(Vote): Stacked things (chairs, xboxes, etc)
(Vote): The 'right' way
(Vote): Other



If you say other you better explain.
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
ArturosII
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia54 Posts
June 19 2011 05:47 GMT
#888
I never even thought of stacking chairs. I thought the whole rocket thing was obvious =P
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy but I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 05:49:19
June 19 2011 05:49 GMT
#889
^ I spent like an hour and a half in there. I shot rockets at FUCKING EVERYTHING.

I dont know whY I had to resort to stacking things... I guess thers a specific spot you have to hit the rockets? XD
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Strayline
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States330 Posts
June 19 2011 05:50 GMT
#890
This was the only thing I've ever watched where the spammy stream chat was not only not annoying... but really added something to the experience Too bad the VODs aren't going to get the full effect :/
phyren
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1067 Posts
June 19 2011 06:01 GMT
#891
So I'm watching the vods to see the stuff I missed, and he figures out you can go into the orange portal like 15 minutes in when the game forces you to learn that...
Neroin
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany173 Posts
June 19 2011 06:02 GMT
#892
On June 19 2011 14:42 BroOd wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Can't wait for portal 2

Haha great picture! But the portal needs to be blue...
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 06:04:36
June 19 2011 06:03 GMT
#893
I didn't even consider shooting rockets at the tube =(
Like, it never once entered my mind. I only found out how to do it properly I think either through a youtube video or through the commentary thing in-game. Either way, way after I finished it. My mind was blown when I saw it though, that's for sure.

I stacked a bunch of xboxes and other junk I think. It was fairly easy and I honestly thought I did it as intended.

Been quite a while so I could've misremembered something.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
June 19 2011 06:05 GMT
#894
Watching Hot_Bid try to do the bunny hops was driving me insane, so I started a new portal from scratch and finished like 15 minutes before him (there was food and drink breaks)
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
GiAx
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria52 Posts
June 19 2011 06:05 GMT
#895
On June 19 2011 15:02 Neroin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2011 14:42 BroOd wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Can't wait for portal 2

Haha great picture! But the portal needs to be blue...


Actually...the very last time he made a portal ( When he dropped the 3rd eye in the incinerator ) he shot a blue one across the room to the button and an orange one next to the incinerator^^
Do a barrelroll!
jnkw
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada347 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 06:05:56
June 19 2011 06:05 GMT
#896
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 19 2011 11:37 motbob wrote:

[image loading]



CANNOT. UNSEE.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
June 19 2011 06:17 GMT
#897
All the time I was watching ... I was like

"He's gonna get it. Oh no what's he doing? Oh does he see it? Nope hahahahaha."

Addenda: As Hot_Bid won the game, he tugged that plucky chair with him. The Door's Gotta Open. It's gotta!

Then didn't get the Cake scene at the end =(
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Tyrr
Profile Joined March 2011
United States216 Posts
June 19 2011 06:17 GMT
#898
someone should show HotBid the 9 minute speed runs for laughs :D
im bad
brum
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary187 Posts
June 19 2011 06:21 GMT
#899
[image loading]
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
June 19 2011 06:22 GMT
#900
I'm really happy he's good at being admin for TL... because if all I had to go on was his portal performance, I would laugh, and cry, and probly give the job to someone who died less
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm255
League of Legends
JimRising 748
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King96
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1254
• Lourlo1094
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 10m
INu's Battles
7h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 10m
Replay Cast
18h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.