• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10105 users

HotBid Portal 2 LR Thread - Page 43

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 72 Next
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11801 Posts
June 19 2011 05:26 GMT
#841
Everyone on chat is swearing at him LOL LOL
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
CrucialSC
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada135 Posts
June 19 2011 05:26 GMT
#842
Made my day and all the future ones for about a year up front.
No GG was classy at the end ^_^
jlim
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Spain943 Posts
June 19 2011 05:26 GMT
#843
gg hotbid
BadWithNames
Profile Joined April 2010
United States441 Posts
June 19 2011 05:26 GMT
#844
That was so BM.
One year in Seoul...yesh please
Szubie
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom294 Posts
June 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#845
Amazing stream even if I only caught the last part. Hope you can convince him to do Portal 2 one day :D
IMMvp, Maru
imPERSONater
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1324 Posts
June 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#846
well played Hot_Bid, that was fun :D
Fan of: IdrA, Sen, Stephano, Snute, Axlav, Hero
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
June 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#847
My LR for those who missed it!
On June 19 2011 12:31 MoonBear wrote:
Hey there guys, MoonBear here with your LR! All LR will be in this post.

Quotes of the Night: (Will be updated!)
Show nested quote +
Hotbid said when failing:
"How did that get in here?" (Referring to an Energy Ball he has trapped himself in with)
"LeBron!" (Trying to make a sideways jump with momentum. He failed.)
"This is the right thing to do though, right?" (It wasn't.)
"They just keep laughing at me..." (While R1Ch and TheMango laugh at him on stream)
"Wait, how did I do that the first time??" (As he fails a jump yet again)
"I have no idea what to do." (Don't worry Hotbid, neither do we. <3 )
"I am happy people enjoy watching me.... not suck at this game."
"I am never playing any games you suggest again." We'd love you to play Amnesia on stream.
"Oh, so that's where the cake meme comes from."
"Why are you guys laughing so hard? I don't get it."
"You're not supposed to do that? It's fucking hard!"
"Why is there a timer on this thing??"
"What? There's more? Muther-... Only 45 seconds left!"
"I HATE THIS GAME!"
"How many more times will I have to keep doing this?"
"... Did I win?" (Yes. Yes you did Hotbid.)


Test Chamber 18:
Show nested quote +

+ Show Spoiler +
Around 30 min into the chamber where there are turrets:
Hotbid has conveniently ignored the left corner of the room and continues to try and force his way to the button across the acid pool by finding a way to gain momentum and speed his way through.

It's not working btw.

35-ish minutes in
Hotbid seems to have found out there is something in the corner. Can he use it though? Stay tuned!

45 min into this room now
Hotbid has learned that timing may or may not be involved in this puzzle. He is now wondering why there are energy balls. (Hint: They open stuff)

55 minutes into this room
Did my eyes deceive me? Did Hotbid just solve a puzzle? Finally? :o

Now at around 1 hour of this room
"Wait, what did I just do?" Yes Hotbid, we all wonder as well. He has now gone the wrong way backwards and realises he must backtrack to pick up his companion cube. Or "The Rock" as he calls it. Will he fall into a pit of acid for no reason at all? Let's see!

We are now at 70 min of this puzzle
Hotbid is still stuck wondering how to get at the plainly visible Companion Cube. "No, don't use the webcam." But that's less entertainment for us! "I'm hungry." He complains.

Approaching the 90 min mark now...
Hotbid continues to use his tried and tested 'Keep going the same thing again and again and hope it works out eventually' Strategy. And... wait, what is this... Somehow it works? IT WORKS, IT WORKS. "Can I make this jump?" Yes, it seems you can. Well done. You now have a companion cube. Now to finish this Test Chamber...

A short while later...
Hotbid has not unlocked part 2. He stares at a pit of acid helplessly. "What is this? Where am I? How do I...." He tries momentum jumps but lands in acid. "Will it send me back or was there a checkpoint... OH THANK GOD."

10 min to this new section
Hotbid must now make momentum jumps by speeding up and then jumping into portals to make large jumps. It's not going so well right now.

15 minutes in now...
Hotbid remains stuck as always. "This game. My head hurts." He walks off a platform and falls into acid for no reason.

25 min in
What is this..? Hotbid has learned how to bunny hop with portals by firing them in mid air. SUCCESS! He is jumping from platform to platform now.

30 min in
He has solved this puzzle! Congrats! "How many levels are left? .... God. Wait, why did you say it would only take 1 hr?"



Test Chamber 19
Show nested quote +

+ Show Spoiler +
The start
Hotbid is watching Energy Balls bounce.

5 min in
"I don't understand anything about this puzzle but I got it." Neither do we to be honest.

15 min in
Hotbid has completed this problem and not faced the fires of doom! But he quickly escapes. "I don't trust you."

30 min in
After some messing around, Hotbid has managed to pass the inner chambers. It also seems that Hotbid can only go in Blue Portals and out Orange one from his tutorial training. He just can't enter orange ones.

40 minutes after escaping Glados
Hotbid #1 solution to solving Portal: Fire portals everywhere until something works. It's actually working.

50 minutes or so in, I've lost track
Through the power of random firing, luck and what seems to be an increasing cunning Hotbid, he is making his way through the abandoned sections of the facility. This is pretty impressive. He does back track a lot though.

I'll say an hour and a bit
Hotbid is working on a platforming puzzle involving jumping from retracting pipes to more retracting pipes. He's getting the hang of it, but he keeps falling off them by walking too far. Ah, he's done it. Still sticking to only walking In Blue, Out Orange though.

An hour and a bit and a bit more
Hotbid falls into acid again. And dies. Passing that stage, he moves on and gets shot by a surprise turret. He does not know you can pick them up. What will he do without a cube to ram them with? "Mango, I'm hungry man. Can you give me my food?"

I've honestly stopped timing. This is too fun to watch.
Hotbid sees something go through an orange portal. Continues to only walk through blue ones first. Oh dear. He's doing surprisingly well against the turrets.

Sometime later...
Hotbid has gone quiet. He's thinking. He's thinking!

And a bit more later...
Hotbid is having his first encounter with a missile turret. He's doing surprisingly well!

Whenever
Hotbid kills himself with a portal. #1 Hotbid.

Moving on...
Hotid gives up trying to kill the missile turret. "I don't think a machine that can take infinite hits should be in this game."

A few moments later
Hotbid fumbles his way through the puzzle. Somehow. Well done. The glass is smashed and he is now progressing. He now needs to climb a wall. Hm.

10 min from the last post
Hotbid is still stuck. "Do I have to go back? I swear to God, if this involves the Robot..."

5 min from last post
Hotbid is now stacking chairs. He is having some difficulty with moving them though.

Again later
Hotbid has moved on. R1ch and Mango are laughing at him though.

SUDDENLY
TURRET SPAWNS. LOADS OF THEM. Hotbid is just using portals to sneak up behind them and ram them. Lol.

A short moment later
Hotbid somehow silves his way through a puzzle. Somehow. He has also learned you can pick up dead turrets.

A then...
Hotbid solves a puzzle where he first thought he needed a million chairs to stack. He pauses to open a can of what I think is coke. He find a chair and carries it with him. "YOU NEVER KNOW."

He found Glados!

And now...
Hotbid is fighting Glados. He is running around in circles. "What am I supposed to do?!? How do I get out? There's 3 minutes left, I'm supposed to do something! I have no idea what it is? What is this thing, where am I?"

Oh Dear...
"What if I jump into the incinerator?"

He actually did it. Onto attempt 2 then.

Attempt 2
Hotbid has now figured out the strategy to defeat Glados. "Is that what I'm supposed to do? ... Yes I guess?" Now to see if he can win with only 1:27 left on the clock.

Attempt 3
He could not. Time to try again!

He takes a while to find the second core. Then... falls into the incinerator with it. Oh dear.

Attempt 4
Better luck this time? Nope. Dies to a missile trying to get Core 3. "I HATE THIS GAME!"

Attempt 5
And again! Grabs Core 3 in mid-air on the first try. Great work! And he's done it! "..Did.. Did I win?"

He turns off the stream just as the ending song plays. Oh Hotbid. "Huh? The ending song is popular?" *stream dies*

ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
June 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#848
Please do a Hot_Bid Streams Portal 2 event next weekend, scheduled with commentators a la TL Attack! have them talking with each other while playing etc, would be so good
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
June 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#849
I feel trolled and I don't mind
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#850
On June 19 2011 14:21 ShadowDrgn wrote:
Wow Hotbid just went through an orange portal as his very last one.


So fitting, he finally learned. On his last ever portal.
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
GrapeD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada679 Posts
June 19 2011 05:27 GMT
#851
Epic stream we need a series of these
Some people hurt people. I defenestrate those people.
Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
June 19 2011 05:28 GMT
#852
On June 19 2011 14:27 Zelniq wrote:
Please do a Hot_Bid Streams Portal 2 event next weekend, scheduled with commentators a la TL Attack! have them talking with each other while playing etc, would be so good


Have him play co-op with someone else who hasn't played the game..?
dcemuser
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3248 Posts
June 19 2011 05:28 GMT
#853
On June 19 2011 14:27 Zelniq wrote:
Please do a Hot_Bid Streams Portal 2 event next weekend, scheduled with commentators a la TL Attack! have them talking with each other while playing etc, would be so good


Omg. That would be the best thing ever.
Blackrobe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States806 Posts
June 19 2011 05:28 GMT
#854
On June 19 2011 14:27 Zelniq wrote:
Please do a Hot_Bid Streams Portal 2 event next weekend, scheduled with commentators a la TL Attack! have them talking with each other while playing etc, would be so good


This, 1000x over.
"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future."
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
June 19 2011 05:28 GMT
#855
Poll: Next 'Hot_Bid plays X' game?

Amnesia (119)
 
64%

Portal 2 (66)
 
35%

Other (2)
 
1%

187 total votes

Your vote: Next 'Hot_Bid plays X' game?

(Vote): Portal 2
(Vote): Amnesia
(Vote): Other

Commentator
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
June 19 2011 05:29 GMT
#856
Make him solve the puzzle from Lufia 2 that Chill spent 3 hours on.
Administrator
paksam
Profile Joined November 2010
143 Posts
June 19 2011 05:29 GMT
#857
On June 19 2011 14:27 Zelniq wrote:
Please do a Hot_Bid Streams Portal 2 event next weekend, scheduled with commentators a la TL Attack! have them talking with each other while playing etc, would be so good


no need for commentary his reactions are hilarious
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 19 2011 05:29 GMT
#858
On June 19 2011 14:27 MoonBear wrote:
My LR for those who missed it!
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2011 12:31 MoonBear wrote:
Hey there guys, MoonBear here with your LR! All LR will be in this post.

Quotes of the Night: (Will be updated!)
Hotbid said when failing:
"How did that get in here?" (Referring to an Energy Ball he has trapped himself in with)
"LeBron!" (Trying to make a sideways jump with momentum. He failed.)
"This is the right thing to do though, right?" (It wasn't.)
"They just keep laughing at me..." (While R1Ch and TheMango laugh at him on stream)
"Wait, how did I do that the first time??" (As he fails a jump yet again)
"I have no idea what to do." (Don't worry Hotbid, neither do we. <3 )
"I am happy people enjoy watching me.... not suck at this game."
"I am never playing any games you suggest again." We'd love you to play Amnesia on stream.
"Oh, so that's where the cake meme comes from."
"Why are you guys laughing so hard? I don't get it."
"You're not supposed to do that? It's fucking hard!"
"Why is there a timer on this thing??"
"What? There's more? Muther-... Only 45 seconds left!"
"I HATE THIS GAME!"
"How many more times will I have to keep doing this?"
"... Did I win?" (Yes. Yes you did Hotbid.)


Test Chamber 18:

+ Show Spoiler +
Around 30 min into the chamber where there are turrets:
Hotbid has conveniently ignored the left corner of the room and continues to try and force his way to the button across the acid pool by finding a way to gain momentum and speed his way through.

It's not working btw.

35-ish minutes in
Hotbid seems to have found out there is something in the corner. Can he use it though? Stay tuned!

45 min into this room now
Hotbid has learned that timing may or may not be involved in this puzzle. He is now wondering why there are energy balls. (Hint: They open stuff)

55 minutes into this room
Did my eyes deceive me? Did Hotbid just solve a puzzle? Finally? :o

Now at around 1 hour of this room
"Wait, what did I just do?" Yes Hotbid, we all wonder as well. He has now gone the wrong way backwards and realises he must backtrack to pick up his companion cube. Or "The Rock" as he calls it. Will he fall into a pit of acid for no reason at all? Let's see!

We are now at 70 min of this puzzle
Hotbid is still stuck wondering how to get at the plainly visible Companion Cube. "No, don't use the webcam." But that's less entertainment for us! "I'm hungry." He complains.

Approaching the 90 min mark now...
Hotbid continues to use his tried and tested 'Keep going the same thing again and again and hope it works out eventually' Strategy. And... wait, what is this... Somehow it works? IT WORKS, IT WORKS. "Can I make this jump?" Yes, it seems you can. Well done. You now have a companion cube. Now to finish this Test Chamber...

A short while later...
Hotbid has not unlocked part 2. He stares at a pit of acid helplessly. "What is this? Where am I? How do I...." He tries momentum jumps but lands in acid. "Will it send me back or was there a checkpoint... OH THANK GOD."

10 min to this new section
Hotbid must now make momentum jumps by speeding up and then jumping into portals to make large jumps. It's not going so well right now.

15 minutes in now...
Hotbid remains stuck as always. "This game. My head hurts." He walks off a platform and falls into acid for no reason.

25 min in
What is this..? Hotbid has learned how to bunny hop with portals by firing them in mid air. SUCCESS! He is jumping from platform to platform now.

30 min in
He has solved this puzzle! Congrats! "How many levels are left? .... God. Wait, why did you say it would only take 1 hr?"



Test Chamber 19

+ Show Spoiler +
The start
Hotbid is watching Energy Balls bounce.

5 min in
"I don't understand anything about this puzzle but I got it." Neither do we to be honest.

15 min in
Hotbid has completed this problem and not faced the fires of doom! But he quickly escapes. "I don't trust you."

30 min in
After some messing around, Hotbid has managed to pass the inner chambers. It also seems that Hotbid can only go in Blue Portals and out Orange one from his tutorial training. He just can't enter orange ones.

40 minutes after escaping Glados
Hotbid #1 solution to solving Portal: Fire portals everywhere until something works. It's actually working.

50 minutes or so in, I've lost track
Through the power of random firing, luck and what seems to be an increasing cunning Hotbid, he is making his way through the abandoned sections of the facility. This is pretty impressive. He does back track a lot though.

I'll say an hour and a bit
Hotbid is working on a platforming puzzle involving jumping from retracting pipes to more retracting pipes. He's getting the hang of it, but he keeps falling off them by walking too far. Ah, he's done it. Still sticking to only walking In Blue, Out Orange though.

An hour and a bit and a bit more
Hotbid falls into acid again. And dies. Passing that stage, he moves on and gets shot by a surprise turret. He does not know you can pick them up. What will he do without a cube to ram them with? "Mango, I'm hungry man. Can you give me my food?"

I've honestly stopped timing. This is too fun to watch.
Hotbid sees something go through an orange portal. Continues to only walk through blue ones first. Oh dear. He's doing surprisingly well against the turrets.

Sometime later...
Hotbid has gone quiet. He's thinking. He's thinking!

And a bit more later...
Hotbid is having his first encounter with a missile turret. He's doing surprisingly well!

Whenever
Hotbid kills himself with a portal. #1 Hotbid.

Moving on...
Hotid gives up trying to kill the missile turret. "I don't think a machine that can take infinite hits should be in this game."

A few moments later
Hotbid fumbles his way through the puzzle. Somehow. Well done. The glass is smashed and he is now progressing. He now needs to climb a wall. Hm.

10 min from the last post
Hotbid is still stuck. "Do I have to go back? I swear to God, if this involves the Robot..."

5 min from last post
Hotbid is now stacking chairs. He is having some difficulty with moving them though.

Again later
Hotbid has moved on. R1ch and Mango are laughing at him though.

SUDDENLY
TURRET SPAWNS. LOADS OF THEM. Hotbid is just using portals to sneak up behind them and ram them. Lol.

A short moment later
Hotbid somehow silves his way through a puzzle. Somehow. He has also learned you can pick up dead turrets.

A then...
Hotbid solves a puzzle where he first thought he needed a million chairs to stack. He pauses to open a can of what I think is coke. He find a chair and carries it with him. "YOU NEVER KNOW."

He found Glados!

And now...
Hotbid is fighting Glados. He is running around in circles. "What am I supposed to do?!? How do I get out? There's 3 minutes left, I'm supposed to do something! I have no idea what it is? What is this thing, where am I?"

Oh Dear...
"What if I jump into the incinerator?"

He actually did it. Onto attempt 2 then.

Attempt 2
Hotbid has now figured out the strategy to defeat Glados. "Is that what I'm supposed to do? ... Yes I guess?" Now to see if he can win with only 1:27 left on the clock.

Attempt 3
He could not. Time to try again!

He takes a while to find the second core. Then... falls into the incinerator with it. Oh dear.

Attempt 4
Better luck this time? Nope. Dies to a missile trying to get Core 3. "I HATE THIS GAME!"

Attempt 5
And again! Grabs Core 3 in mid-air on the first try. Great work! And he's done it! "..Did.. Did I win?"

He turns off the stream just as the ending song plays. Oh Hotbid. "Huh? The ending song is popular?" *stream dies*



Quote: "Double chairs motherfucker!"

On June 19 2011 14:27 Zelniq wrote:
Please do a Hot_Bid Streams Portal 2 event next weekend, scheduled with commentators a la TL Attack! have them talking with each other while playing etc, would be so good


And THIS
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
June 19 2011 05:30 GMT
#859
AMNESIA!!! We have to have hot_bid doing this.... PLEASEE!!!
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
ArturosII
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia54 Posts
June 19 2011 05:30 GMT
#860
Amnesia must happen first! If only because I havn't played Portal 2 yet and it'll be a few weeks before I can =P
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy but I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason181
BRAT_OK 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14214
Artosis 328
Mini 266
Dewaltoss 142
Mind 84
Hyun 44
ZZZero.O 41
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
qojqva2809
420jenkins554
Counter-Strike
fl0m4032
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5563
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1040
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g4365
FrodaN1761
B2W.Neo788
byalli421
ToD140
QueenE67
Railgan46
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1159
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 39
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3817
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur274
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.