• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9088 users

Ultra Street Fighter IV - Page 663

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 661 662 663 664 665 668 Next
Check out the new Street Fighter V Thread
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
December 21 2015 16:03 GMT
#13241
So the SFV beta was very fun played about 8 hours total over the weekend. I was impressed with the net code. Now games are either pretty much perfect with no lag, or I play someone who is very far away. Then my eyes bleed as they warp all over the place with roll backs. Being from the USA the only common other country I was playing was Brazil and most of those games were shit. It was also kind of upsetting playing the same 2-3 chars over and over hah. Even Sunday when the entire cast was there to play i think 2% of my games were vs Birdie, Vega, Bison, Geif, ect even Ken was pretty rare and that was unexpected. All and all I'm really pumped for the game in Feb. I played only Laura I really like her style which I also did not expect. Managed to float around 1.5k lp with about 15k exp with her.
It is what it is
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-21 19:43:42
December 21 2015 19:16 GMT
#13242
I agree about the netcode, if I wasn't playing someone from eu, africa, or south america it felt pretty good. Even playing people from central america wasn't bad at all. The games seems pretty fun and I was having lots of fun testing stuff out in training room for necalli. He is looking like a really solid character with devastating oki and punishes. His footsies aren't the super best in neutral compared to other characters but he has all the tools to not get destroyed. Good anti air, dp, dive kick with a good delay, crossup. I hated him at first before I spent a good amount of time in training mode. Some games where I would be doing OK in footsies when I would get in it would result in the round for me. Really strong and wide variety of options.

edit: also footsies are really fun in this game. Ofc a lot of people just wanted to jump in all the time or jump away and try to jump away forever. The game feels pretty clean and the pace is good even though walk speed is zzzzz. This beta really changed how I expected this game to play in a good way.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-21 21:16:15
December 21 2015 21:12 GMT
#13243






ooh some sweet post-usfiv drama
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
December 21 2015 22:14 GMT
#13244
fchamp is such an idiot.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 21 2015 22:20 GMT
#13245
Daigo is a freaking champ.

Daigo Umehara donates Capcom Cup winnings to Evo Scholarship Fund
TL+ Member
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
December 22 2015 00:01 GMT
#13246
SFV netcode was shockingly good for me. I don't care if there's some things I don't really like about the game, if the netcode is awesome I'll play it.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
December 22 2015 03:22 GMT
#13247
Lmao @ Fchamp talking about getting out of pools
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
December 23 2015 00:14 GMT
#13248
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Tien Vu
Profile Joined August 2015
184 Posts
December 23 2015 07:00 GMT
#13249
an sf5 tourney is going on in Japan guys. top 8 will be played in a few mins. there are some notable players like Dashio.

http://www.twitch.tv/dafeetlee
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
December 23 2015 08:14 GMT
#13250
Thanks for the link. Stream shot up like a thousand viewers.
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
SCguineapig
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Netherlands289 Posts
December 24 2015 11:31 GMT
#13251
So the game is on sale right now on steam, is it still worth getting or should I just let it slide. I was never really interested in fighting games, but recently I really started to yearn for one, and DB xenoverse got quite boring after 20 ish hours. So is it still worth playing or should I just skip this title? BTW, I won't buy SF5 for 60 bucks, so comments saying "wait for SF5" are hereby destroyed forever.
broodwar wasn't perfect
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
December 24 2015 11:55 GMT
#13252
skip this game and wait for a good deal on sfv
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
December 24 2015 13:20 GMT
#13253
In a few months there won't be many USF4 to play with. I'd get Guilty Gear Xrd if you aren't willing to pay fullprice for SFV.
Ophe
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden388 Posts
December 24 2015 17:08 GMT
#13254
On December 24 2015 22:20 kuresuti wrote:
In a few months there won't be many USF4 to play with. I'd get Guilty Gear Xrd if you aren't willing to pay fullprice for SFV.

Tbh, I think SFIV will be more poplular online than Xrd even after SFV.
porkRaven
Profile Joined December 2010
United States953 Posts
December 24 2015 20:46 GMT
#13255
I hope that isn't true Ophe.
SHOUTOUTS TO Aylear!!!
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 21:14:47
December 24 2015 21:08 GMT
#13256
I played a lot (red: A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT) of Skullgirls and a great number of the players I met there have been playing guiltygear Xrd since it came out on PC. I think Xrd's online lifespan will be better than you think, anime games with bullshit setups will always have a community
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
December 24 2015 21:14 GMT
#13257
If Arcsys keeps Xrd up to date (hoping for a Revelator release simultaneously with console) a loyal userbase on PC should form.
Tien Vu
Profile Joined August 2015
184 Posts
December 26 2015 11:12 GMT
#13258
usf4 tourney in Dubai, top 8, notable players BigBird, Xiao Hai, Haitani

http://www.twitch.tv/kofgcc
esdf
Profile Joined December 2012
Croatia736 Posts
December 26 2015 12:46 GMT
#13259
was bang the machine docu ever released?
why do you not believe it? the legend has alived!
Tien Vu
Profile Joined August 2015
184 Posts
December 31 2015 13:46 GMT
#13260
mago is fighting momochi on Topanga TV!!!!

http://www.twitch.tv/topangatv
Prev 1 661 662 663 664 665 668 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech16
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9526
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1590
Other Games
summit1g8836
olofmeister1098
Happy288
crisheroes216
Sick176
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS88
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH158
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1646
• Jankos1139
• Stunt527
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 42m
OSC
4h 42m
Stellar Fest
4h 42m
OSC
15h 42m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.