• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:35
CEST 04:35
KST 11:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9015 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 642

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 640 641 642 643 644 698 Next
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 30 2015 03:42 GMT
#12821
Less than 48 hours to use this code for Bioshock infinite(makes it $1) YIPKEH-8B4K06-4DB9JG
on GMG
Moderatorlickypiddy
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
October 30 2015 04:13 GMT
#12822
Steam got me, I'm already down $80 for the week.

And I was only planning to play Cotton 2 and Deathsmiles for Halloween.
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
October 30 2015 04:18 GMT
#12823
GoG has a sale going too...Witcher 2 is only $3. I'm skipping past 1, because I heard it was eh, and I don't mind just missing the story. Is 2 worth picking up, or should I just go straight to 3?
Average means I'm better than half of you.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 30 2015 06:00 GMT
#12824
On October 30 2015 13:18 WolfintheSheep wrote:
GoG has a sale going too...Witcher 2 is only $3. I'm skipping past 1, because I heard it was eh, and I don't mind just missing the story. Is 2 worth picking up, or should I just go straight to 3?

2 is great, 3 is even better, I haven't played 1
"Expert" mods4ever.com
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 30 2015 08:31 GMT
#12825
On October 30 2015 13:13 riotjune wrote:
Steam got me, I'm already down $80 for the week.

And I was only planning to play Cotton 2 and Deathsmiles for Halloween.

Just waiting till November T_T it's gonna be terrible on my wallet.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-30 12:12:00
October 30 2015 08:33 GMT
#12826
I actually liked Witcher 1 a lot more than rolling simulator 5000

Both games are great tho
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
October 30 2015 08:40 GMT
#12827
Early game was a painful experience for me but I really enjoyed Witcher 1 once I got past the swamp part, I did uninstall it once because of that but once I picked it up again later I pretty much marathoned through the rest. The sort of rhytm/timing based combat is something not everyone will like though.

But yeah story wise it's not even that important to play Witcher 1, you would probably get more out of reading some of the books.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
October 30 2015 12:00 GMT
#12828
I kind of blasted through witcher 1 because I wanted to experience the story. The first part sucks but near the end you can really get into it. It's a flawed masterpiece in my opinion. I'd definitely recommend picking it up if you are the least bit interested (it's frequently 1 dollar or something ) and just kinda go through the story and skip some of the boring fetch/farm quests ( particularly the swamp part ).

The witcher 2 does build upon some of your choices in witcher 1 ( nothing major, but you meet some characters from the first game ).

I'd definitely recommend it for the price.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
GrandSmurf
Profile Joined July 2003
Netherlands462 Posts
October 30 2015 13:45 GMT
#12829
you can safely skip witcher 2. id recommend witcher 1 for the story and gameplay.
make sure you get the directors cut though.
One time that happened and I just stopped everything, selected the offending SCV, hit Cancel, moved it over to my Barracks, made a Marine, had the Marine shoot it to death, then left the game.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
October 30 2015 14:29 GMT
#12830
Witcher 2 was what got me into the series and Witcher 3 is basically an upgraded Witcher 2, where they kept everything good and made the overall game even better.

Witcher 1 is one I tried to get into but in the end it didn't have the same atmosphere as Witcher 2 did, so I kind of let go.
maru lover forever
Hadleyx88
Profile Joined October 2015
27 Posts
October 30 2015 17:12 GMT
#12831
No one should be allowed to play Witcher 3 without playing Witcher 1+2!
F1rstAssau1t
Profile Joined November 2010
1341 Posts
October 30 2015 23:26 GMT
#12832
On October 31 2015 02:12 Hadleyx88 wrote:
No one should be allowed to play Witcher 3 without playing Witcher 1+2!

Witcher 1 doesnt bring much into the next 2, tho i liked it but now most people probably won't like the combat.

I really wish there is like a "REDUX" version of Witcher 1 in the future.
#1 Kloggmosexual | Gambit 4 lyfe! | DiamondGOD | #iBelieve
Hadleyx88
Profile Joined October 2015
27 Posts
October 31 2015 00:16 GMT
#12833
What? Without playing Witcher 1 you miss all the Jacque de aldersberg aka "A." Storyline about her White Frost which perfectly leads into Witcher 3!
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
October 31 2015 11:49 GMT
#12834
Yeah the story line in witcher 1 definitely explains many things mentioned in the latter two games. I wont say it is necessary, since the games do have mostly self contained stories. But I can imagine it is stuff many people wouldnt want to miss out on.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Silvanel
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Poland4769 Posts
October 31 2015 12:35 GMT
#12835
I kinda contemplating getting Pillars of Eternity from steam for 21euro. What do you guys think. Can i get it cheaper somewhere in next 2 weeks or should i go for it?
Pathetic Greta hater.
Hadleyx88
Profile Joined October 2015
27 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-31 12:49:09
October 31 2015 12:48 GMT
#12836
On October 31 2015 21:35 Silvanel wrote:
I kinda contemplating getting Pillars of Eternity from steam for 21euro. What do you guys think. Can i get it cheaper somewhere in next 2 weeks or should i go for it?


Well CDKeys has it for like 11€.
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
October 31 2015 13:18 GMT
#12837
Is that the steam or the gog version tho ?
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
November 04 2015 15:29 GMT
#12838
BG2:EE is on sale for $5 on Steam. Even though I own the base game, it's still worth the $5 for the updates, just wasn't worth the $20 asking price.
MyrMindservant
Profile Joined October 2013
695 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-04 18:27:56
November 04 2015 18:24 GMT
#12839
Fall Sale just started at GOG, lots of interesting stuff under various discounts. Their Interplay Collection bundle looks particularly good: 90% off if you take all of it in one go.

On October 31 2015 21:35 Silvanel wrote:
I kinda contemplating getting Pillars of Eternity from steam for 21euro. What do you guys think. Can i get it cheaper somewhere in next 2 weeks or should i go for it?

In case you hadn't got it yet, it is currently 50% off at GOG.
BoxeR, FanTaSy, Jaedong, Life | White-Ra | Moon || Na'Vi, Wings || ༼ᕤ $◡$ ༽ᕤ MIDAS HIM
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 04 2015 18:28 GMT
#12840
On November 05 2015 03:24 MyrMindservant wrote:
Fall Sale just started at GOG, lots of interesting stuff under various discounts. Their Interplay Collection bundle looks particularly good: 90% off if you take all of it in one go.

Yea that's pretty tempting lol. Sidenote: the way GOG does bundles is a million times better than Steam, it actually makes them worth buying. Seriously Steam get your shit together, I own too many games where most Steam bundles aren't worth doing just because a few wasteful duplicates.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 640 641 642 643 644 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
RuFF_SC2 104
FoxeR 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1407
Shuttle 1365
Artosis 527
Dewaltoss 48
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3751
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Other Games
summit1g8051
WinterStarcraft331
C9.Mang0292
ViBE126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur225
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.