• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8126 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 57

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 698 Next
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
July 26 2011 20:04 GMT
#1121
Batman: Arkham Asylum just went on sale till Friday for 7.50€! get it it you dont have it yet.. easily one of the best games of 2010. i highly recommend it
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
36CrazyFists
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal128 Posts
July 26 2011 20:54 GMT
#1122
On July 27 2011 05:04 Enox wrote:
Batman: Arkham Asylum just went on sale till Friday for 7.50€! get it it you dont have it yet.. easily one of the best games of 2010. i highly recommend it

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Arkham-Asylum-PC-DVD/dp/B001PO5NHU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1311713593&sr=8-3


U can get the game my 6€ not digital download .
http://www.twitter.com/36crazyfists
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
July 27 2011 01:12 GMT
#1123
Poll for Batman game in the OP! As far as i remember, this game was mentioned positively a lot during the summer sale.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
GSaiyan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada35 Posts
July 29 2011 01:58 GMT
#1124
Does anyone recommend the now onsale Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines? I've heard some things about it, but I'd like more information and whether its worth the time and effort.
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 02:12:30
July 29 2011 02:06 GMT
#1125
On July 29 2011 10:58 GSaiyan wrote:
Does anyone recommend the now onsale Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines? I've heard some things about it, but I'd like more information and whether its worth the time and effort.


It's absolutely great. But you 100% NEED to download the fan patch which fixes the many, many bugs in the vanilla game.

I'm not sure if you can actually use the fan patch on the Steam version, though.

EDIT: Yeah, seems like you can use the unofficial patch on the Steam version. So go for it! One of my favourite RPGs ever.

Get the patch here http://www.patches-scrolls.de/vampire_bloodlines.php
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
July 29 2011 02:09 GMT
#1126
I was just going here only to recommend VtMB lol. It's a great game, for that price it's a steal.

But as usual, depends on what you like. If it's RPG, or RPG/action hybrids (like Deus Ex), you should check it out. Also the setting is awesome. It was my first encounter with World of Darkness and I became an instant fan.

One thing to considert though, there is a constantly updated fan patch which improve and change a lot of things and I have no idea if it's working with the Steam version. But seems like it is...
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
July 29 2011 02:21 GMT
#1127
Damn it, I bought it during the summer sale at 33% off thinking I'd never it go cheaper, me so sad/mad!!! >

But game is good though, just patch it with a fan patch to fix the bugs.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 20:18:53
July 29 2011 05:13 GMT
#1128
Bloodlines is an amazing game. I used to play it a lot years ago until my CD broke some day. Cool to see it for sale, and for only 5€ at that.

Alright, no need to have teg ame gifted any longer. Apparently the "low violence" in the german version only applies to a single deleted scene in the intro video. Just bought the game and looking forward to some fun .
Vin{MBL}
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
5185 Posts
July 30 2011 02:00 GMT
#1129
any opinions on the daily deal game "capsized"?
36CrazyFists
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal128 Posts
July 30 2011 17:51 GMT
#1130
On July 30 2011 11:00 Vin{MBL} wrote:
any opinions on the daily deal game "capsized"?


Great Game !! must buy it :p
http://www.twitter.com/36crazyfists
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 30 2011 18:22 GMT
#1131
Dino D-Day anyone? I've wanted the game for a long time, but I don't want to get it only to have it be a closet game where no one plays it.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
July 30 2011 18:24 GMT
#1132
dino day looks like a hilarious game lol, downloading now for the free weekend.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 30 2011 18:54 GMT
#1133
I can't DL it due to my bandwidth, but it looked like silly fun. Just need to know what the pop. is.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Chaosu
Profile Joined October 2005
Poland404 Posts
July 31 2011 23:22 GMT
#1134
There's humble indie bundle #3, 5 games with DRM free install & steam key, you choose how muh you want to pay and who gets your money (charity, devs): http://www.humblebundle.com/
Please be patient.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
August 01 2011 05:57 GMT
#1135
Just bought that EYE game that's on sale. Only played 30 minutes so far but it looks very promising. I love System Shock and Deus Ex, and this game takes quite a few nods in their direction.
it's my first day
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 02 2011 18:07 GMT
#1136
Hey guys, I don't know where else to ask this, but I wanted to know how it was possible for me to save my installed games from Steam?

Like: let's say I downloaded a game from Steam and installed it, but now I want to freshly reinstall my computer, but I really don't want to redownload the game because its fucking 8 gigs and I don't have that kind of bandwidth.

Is there a way to keep the installer or the game without having to redownload it?

I was modding GTA IV and it didn't come out the way I wanted and I need to reinstall it, but I don't want to DL it again. Is there a way to do this?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
NonConGuy
Profile Joined October 2008
United States416 Posts
August 02 2011 18:10 GMT
#1137
On August 03 2011 03:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Hey guys, I don't know where else to ask this, but I wanted to know how it was possible for me to save my installed games from Steam?

Like: let's say I downloaded a game from Steam and installed it, but now I want to freshly reinstall my computer, but I really don't want to redownload the game because its fucking 8 gigs and I don't have that kind of bandwidth.

Is there a way to keep the installer or the game without having to redownload it?

I was modding GTA IV and it didn't come out the way I wanted and I need to reinstall it, but I don't want to DL it again. Is there a way to do this?


Yeah, you can right click the game from the game list and say you want to backup game files.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 02 2011 18:33 GMT
#1138
Where do I find it all?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
August 02 2011 21:13 GMT
#1139
So, currently there is a paradox strategy pack, and every game on its own on sale on stream. I plan on grabbing 1 or 2 of the games, but not the complete pack. Any recommendations? I played some Hearts of Iron some time ago, so i probably won't go for that. Are some of the games outstandingly good or bad?
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
August 02 2011 22:09 GMT
#1140
On August 03 2011 03:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Hey guys, I don't know where else to ask this, but I wanted to know how it was possible for me to save my installed games from Steam?

Like: let's say I downloaded a game from Steam and installed it, but now I want to freshly reinstall my computer, but I really don't want to redownload the game because its fucking 8 gigs and I don't have that kind of bandwidth.

Is there a way to keep the installer or the game without having to redownload it?

I was modding GTA IV and it didn't come out the way I wanted and I need to reinstall it, but I don't want to DL it again. Is there a way to do this?


https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129

May be relevant.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O153
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft152
Nina 61
ViBE43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14270
ZZZero.O 153
Dewaltoss 138
firebathero 92
Hyuk 77
Terrorterran 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto45
League of Legends
Doublelift3453
Counter-Strike
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g6689
FrodaN2333
fl0m755
mouzStarbuck417
KnowMe277
ToD246
JimRising 217
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King40
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• musti20045 32
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen112
Other Games
• imaqtpie786
• Shiphtur224
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 50m
INu's Battles
13h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.