
btw: I wrote you a pm with my heath secret.
/edit: The sleeping guy seems dangerous ^^
![[image loading]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3766/scaredc.jpg)
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Lucumo
6850 Posts
![]() btw: I wrote you a pm with my heath secret. /edit: The sleeping guy seems dangerous ^^ ![]() | ||
|
yoonyoon
Korea (South)1065 Posts
Contemplating moving elsewhere =[ | ||
|
chaokel
Australia535 Posts
On January 20 2011 16:16 yoonyoon wrote: I logged off, logged on a few hours later, and I see a runestone(?) a little distance away from me saying "I killed a bunch of fag" Contemplating moving elsewhere =[ You're welcome to come live up near me if you can get here | ||
|
yoonyoon
Korea (South)1065 Posts
On January 20 2011 16:26 chaokel wrote: Show nested quote + On January 20 2011 16:16 yoonyoon wrote: I logged off, logged on a few hours later, and I see a runestone(?) a little distance away from me saying "I killed a bunch of fag" Contemplating moving elsewhere =[ You're welcome to come live up near me if you can get here I have no idea where I am, and since I haven't found a single food source and am running out of the starter bread, I think I'm going to die soon anyway =] | ||
|
chaokel
Australia535 Posts
edit: aww shit server down | ||
|
Lucumo
6850 Posts
/edit: chaokel, are you online at a later point of the day? | ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
Everybody at the TL Camp needs to help fence off the open sides of town so damn bugs stay out | ||
|
chaokel
Australia535 Posts
| ||
|
Lucumo
6850 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
Hope to see some epic stories like in Eve. | ||
|
Hittegods
Stockholm4642 Posts
| ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
i will send you mine and you can start at tl town with rest of us soon as its up again | ||
|
FrostyTreats
United States355 Posts
| ||
|
lxginverse
Monaco1506 Posts
| ||
|
midg1t
Australia17 Posts
| ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
| ||
|
Lucumo
6850 Posts
On January 20 2011 18:39 burgingham wrote: The devs are in NY right now, who knows which hookers or drugs they have fallen prey to. Doesn't sound too promising. | ||
|
Dojobear
Canada42 Posts
| ||
|
Harris1st
Germany7421 Posts
Just saw in the wiki that weißbier can be made i think im going to specialize on brewing beer, obvious choice since im from germany ^^ | ||
|
Risgryn
Sweden21 Posts
Maybe I should make a new character and join up with you? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC MindelVK RuFF_SC2 ZombieGrub0 Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind Shinee 910 Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|