• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:13
CEST 15:13
KST 22:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9175 users

Haven & Hearth - Sandbox MMO - Page 56

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 Next
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 12 2013 00:47 GMT
#1101
There is no big world map at the moment; at least not a public one.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-12 03:23:52
June 12 2013 01:46 GMT
#1102
Is this outdated then?

http://havenmap.sabinati.com/

edit: Ok I feel like a tool for looking for our base on it now
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 12 2013 01:56 GMT
#1103
Yes. That's the world 6 map.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
June 12 2013 13:03 GMT
#1104
What amazing company I keep. GG Tim.

[image loading]
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 14 2013 19:05 GMT
#1105
Ants are hardcore.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 17 2013 19:54 GMT
#1106
NEED MORE PLAYERS IN OUR GROUP. Where is everyone from World 3?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
June 17 2013 19:57 GMT
#1107
Aurochs are the bane of my existence.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 17 2013 21:18 GMT
#1108
Durak why aren't you in our village :|
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
alfyma
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom78 Posts
June 18 2013 22:45 GMT
#1109
Well, from the forums it seems like Serejai is having fun at least
I'm _Gunnar there, hope to run into some of you in game sometime
At the moment it all still seems to be new world chaos, but things will settle down soon as people entrench themselves.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 20 2013 04:33 GMT
#1110
Banned from the official forums because one of the moderators thinks I'm an advertising bot.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
June 20 2013 10:06 GMT
#1111
I'm surprised you haven't been banned here for the same reason: five of the last nine posts in this thread were yours!

I am not in your village because I am not playing the game. I do not have the time to play although it was fun.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 20 2013 19:11 GMT
#1112
Shame, you were a very enjoyable person to play with

If you get any free time - even if it's just a few hours a week - you're welcome to join us!
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
alfyma
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom78 Posts
June 21 2013 02:10 GMT
#1113
lol, seems like you are permabanned now for ban evasion :p
but seriously which moderator banned you in the first place? perhaps we can get it overturned if you care enough.

btw, Serejai apparently ran into my old pal Vigilance on the river. Vigilance, a.k.a. Freedom who freaked out teamliquid guys in W5 - look at the old TL village blog for details...
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
June 21 2013 02:10 GMT
#1114
That fucking guy...
alfyma
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom78 Posts
June 21 2013 02:12 GMT
#1115
He's actually pretty fun to play with

also nice proxy serejai
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 03:52:03
June 21 2013 03:51 GMT
#1116
Sabinati banned me. He said I was an advertisement bot or something. I made a second account to PM him and try to explain to him that I wasn't a bot but then Jackard immediately IP banned me.

And no, I don't care. I'll just make new accounts if I want to trade with anyone.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
June 21 2013 06:19 GMT
#1117
[image loading]
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 18:53:47
July 05 2013 18:49 GMT
#1118
So I just checked the forums again for the first time in weeks, apparently there's a bunch of drama surrounding me again? I haven't even used the forums since they banned me for advertising. I couldn't help but notice alfyma posted in the thread as well. Can you fill me in one what's going on? I've got random people msging me on Skype saying I'm the Chief or something and that I've been harassing people on the forums, even though I can't actually post on the forums.

In other news, I think we all pretty much stopped playing. At least I did a while ago. Way too many bots and exploits going around. It's impossible to compete with the people using them and that doesn't seem like a worthwhile use of time in a permadeath game - you know, trying to compete with cheaters.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
July 05 2013 19:05 GMT
#1119
Link the thread please?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-05 19:37:21
July 05 2013 19:36 GMT
#1120
I can't actually access it. I'm IP banned from the forums so someone else was showing me it on Skype. I believe it was called something about Moderation. Apparently now I'm some Paul guy? I have literally a dozen random people adding me on Skype and talking shit to me for ganking or harassing them in-game and on the forums, even though I don't use the forums nor play the game anymore - OR know who the fuck Paul is.

At least the rest of my day will be amusing.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
Replay Cast
9h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.