• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9841 users

TL Games Subforums - Mafia, LoL, etc. - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Nafius
Profile Joined November 2010
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 08:27:35
December 26 2010 19:50 GMT
#81
I'd like to be able to see the mafia forums to see if i like it and have time.

done
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare
FenneK
Profile Joined November 2010
France1231 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 08:27:38
December 26 2010 20:15 GMT
#82
Hey man, could you sign me up for the mafia?

done
good luck have batman
MIsterToto
Profile Joined November 2010
Argentina47 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 08:27:54
December 26 2010 20:19 GMT
#83
Mafia? On a forum? I thought this could be only played in hotel lobbies during really nerdy mathematical competitions like the ones I used to be in when I was young enough to! I'm in, please!.

By the way, IntotheWow, are you really argentinian? I was beginning to think I was the only one here.

done
Perón cumple, Evita dignifica.
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 08:27:47
December 26 2010 20:55 GMT
#84
I'm interested in mafia !

done
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Straught
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 08:27:49
December 27 2010 02:32 GMT
#85
Hi! I'm interested in mafia, can I have access please?

done
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-27 08:27:52
December 27 2010 04:47 GMT
#86
After research, I realize that this is definitely the Mafia I am thinking of.
Sign me up.

done
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:38
December 27 2010 08:29 GMT
#87
I am interested in finding out more about how the game works. If I could get access it would be great!

done
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
FreelanceJesus
Profile Joined December 2010
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:34
December 27 2010 23:10 GMT
#88
Hey I'd Like to have access to the Mafia forums.

done
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:31
December 28 2010 04:55 GMT
#89
Can i sign up? Im interested in the mafia forum and i want to observe awhile before participating ^^

done
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
Gofarman
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada648 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:27
December 28 2010 17:35 GMT
#90
I hear this is a good way to covertly increase your post count.

oh, and I love mafia. (sign me up please)

done
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:24
December 29 2010 03:27 GMT
#91
I would love to play Mafia since I have never played before, but would like to watch first

done
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
Moody
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:18
December 31 2010 01:41 GMT
#92
I would like to have access to the TL Mafia forums. I want to see what it's all about and maybe sign up for the next one. Thanks in advance.

done
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Where's the counter?"
Eternity241
Profile Joined April 2008
Australia342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:13
December 31 2010 07:59 GMT
#93
Hi, I'd like to gain access to the Mafia forums. It's very interesting for me to observe as a game goes on, and when I have the time I'd like to try it out for myself as well.

Thanks in advance!

done
Phyrigian
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
New Zealand1332 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:10
January 02 2011 07:35 GMT
#94
--- Nuked ---
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:08
January 02 2011 21:58 GMT
#95
I would like to see mafia forum please.

done
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-03 06:39:06
January 03 2011 06:37 GMT
#96
I would like to observe the mafia forum as well, please!! :D

Edit: nvm, I just realized I magically can observe now! Thanks!

Quick question though: does observing mean I can participate (in a new one ofc), or do I have to separately request that as well?
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Tesla12
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia71 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:06
January 06 2011 00:17 GMT
#97
i wana play mafia!

done
"Divide et impera"
ZenithX
Profile Joined November 2010
United States39 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:47:03
January 06 2011 20:25 GMT
#98
I would like to join the mafia.

done
RLTY
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States965 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 09:46:59
January 08 2011 21:47 GMT
#99
Can i join mafia?

done
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
January 13 2011 13:11 GMT
#100
On January 03 2011 15:37 Z3kk wrote:
I would like to observe the mafia forum as well, please!! :D

Edit: nvm, I just realized I magically can observe now! Thanks!

Quick question though: does observing mean I can participate (in a new one ofc), or do I have to separately request that as well?

you can participate as long as you have access to the forum
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
Sea.KH 14
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe372
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
byalli804
x6flipin255
Other Games
gofns27509
singsing2884
B2W.Neo472
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King68
Livibee12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick704
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 44m
Replay Cast
11h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.