• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:44
CEST 01:44
KST 08:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8271 users

TL Games Subforums - Mafia, LoL, etc. - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
TaxiCab
Profile Joined October 2010
15 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:07
December 15 2010 05:39 GMT
#41
I'd like to join the mafia subforum!

done
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:10
December 15 2010 23:22 GMT
#42
I'm a curious cat O.O can i watch im really interested in this... =D

done
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:14
December 18 2010 03:39 GMT
#43
May I have access (view)? Every time I find a new sign-up thread (unless there are only 2 including this one >n<), it seems like it became outdated/dead two or so weeks ago.

done
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
uGoatt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States85 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:17
December 18 2010 04:54 GMT
#44
mafia please!

done
recline
Profile Joined December 2010
United States76 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:20
December 18 2010 06:59 GMT
#45
i wanna play!

done
Pete!
Profile Joined October 2010
56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:36
December 18 2010 18:55 GMT
#46
I'd like to be able to view the Mafia forum(s) if possible, that I may see how it's played and whether or not I'd enjoy participating myself. Thanks in advance.

done
recline
Profile Joined December 2010
United States76 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:38
December 19 2010 04:44 GMT
#47
id like to join!

done
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:41
December 19 2010 19:00 GMT
#48
I'd like to see the mafia forum

done
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:43
December 21 2010 22:11 GMT
#49
Hello I have a bit more time I'd like to be in the mafia forum

Miss it I played the first game ever on this forum haha

done
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:03:46
December 21 2010 22:34 GMT
#50
I'm a bit curious as well (Milkis PR strikes again)

done
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:05
December 21 2010 23:07 GMT
#51
I would like mafia forum access please

done
theshin2007
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States133 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:17
December 22 2010 01:25 GMT
#52
How does this game work, I cant read the guide, it says I dont have enough privileges

added to forum, you can read it now
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:25
December 22 2010 07:06 GMT
#53
I want to take a look at the two threads coagulation posted, could I please be given permission for that? Not sure if ill play but it sounds really interesting and Id like to at least get to know the rules :D

done
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
101TFP
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
420 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:29
December 22 2010 08:21 GMT
#54
I would like to join the mafia forum.

And I would like to watch the current mafia game.

done
People get what they get, this has nothing to do with what they deserve.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:32
December 22 2010 08:53 GMT
#55
I'm interested in joining the mafia forum

done
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:34
December 22 2010 11:49 GMT
#56
I would like to have access to the mafia forum :D

done
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Pigsquirrel
Profile Joined August 2009
United States615 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:37
December 23 2010 04:20 GMT
#57
I'd like to check out this mafia deal.

done
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:40
December 23 2010 04:43 GMT
#58
I'd really like to play in a mafia game (or more if it's fun :p). Sign me up, I have time over break!

done
you gotta dance
PheNOM_
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States417 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:42
December 25 2010 09:10 GMT
#59
I would ALSO like to have access, as I am intrigued and it sounds fun!

done
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184006
Soulfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States237 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 14:04:44
December 25 2010 11:06 GMT
#60
I would love to have access to the Mafia subforum; it sounds incredibly fun, and I'd like to educate myself in how the game is played and perhaps join up .

done
◕ http://kiwiclonearmy.sadlife.net/ ◕
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3366
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 16m
Replay Cast
23h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.