• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:22
CEST 21:22
KST 04:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10040 users

[Updated]TL Chess - The Comeback - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 18 2010 01:14 GMT
#141
On December 18 2010 10:10 Ng5 wrote:
Okay guys. I need to sign off and get ready and maybe take a small nap.

Get yourself ready - and also: keep checking the OP when it starts because I might switch streams to own3d in the last minute, so I my channel might not be listed as featured for a few hours after start.

Stay tuned and hang on!


Aight, I'm ready!

Totally set for Chess and Starcraft tomorrow! :D
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
December 18 2010 04:57 GMT
#142
Last hour.

Let me take a quick shower and try something with own3d quick and I'll be ready to go.

If there's half an hour delay it's purely due to technical reason. Don't worry, I'll be here soon enough.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
December 18 2010 05:09 GMT
#143
Excited to see this
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
noveyak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States35 Posts
December 18 2010 06:01 GMT
#144
WHERE IS STREAM *just kidding*

Cant wait for this to start =) This should be great
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
December 18 2010 06:02 GMT
#145
Very short technical break I need. Messing with own3d so I can give you better quality and more options.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
December 18 2010 06:18 GMT
#146
Ok screw it. Going back to ProCaster because it doesn't work. I'll go live at :30 - hopefully.
LTT
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Shakuras1095 Posts
December 18 2010 06:33 GMT
#147
It's up. Hooray!
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 18 2010 07:09 GMT
#148
Awesome... ng5 always delivers... definitely looking forward to this...
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 07:23:09
December 18 2010 07:18 GMT
#149
I've already lost track of everything in this blind chess match...

is there an IRC channel I'm not aware of?
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
mapignon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States23 Posts
December 18 2010 10:34 GMT
#150
the stream is awesome! Thanks for the chess! I will be back to watch more later
kucing
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia1 Post
December 18 2010 16:17 GMT
#151
Thanks for the stream. I enjoyed it thoroughly, especially when you were crushing the IMs and GMs.
maximuspita
Profile Joined April 2010
1093 Posts
December 19 2010 01:57 GMT
#152
I hope this is recorded. Looks awesome from the OP alone.
Korean Air, please save Fox.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
December 19 2010 02:54 GMT
#153
I can't keep it up due to some technical difficulties. But just to stay true blue I will play Desert Strike in the next 3 hours to make it a complete 24.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Take care of yourself and your family.

See you all.

<3
durza
Profile Joined August 2009
United States667 Posts
December 19 2010 03:46 GMT
#154
On December 19 2010 11:54 Ng5 wrote:
I can't keep it up due to some technical difficulties. But just to stay true blue I will play Desert Strike in the next 3 hours to make it a complete 24.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Take care of yourself and your family.

See you all.

<3

I know I already did after you crushed me during the simul, however, I want to thank you again for doing this. It was really fun to watch high level play, and I hope you do it again some time.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 19 2010 04:21 GMT
#155
On December 18 2010 16:18 Zona wrote:
I've already lost track of everything in this blind chess match...

is there an IRC channel I'm not aware of?


The blind match was pretty awesome. The Simul was definitely the best event of the stream, what was the final score? I think Ng5 lost one, drew one, then won the rest- out of like 8 games or something lol.

Very nice event.

<3
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
December 19 2010 05:38 GMT
#156
Mission accomplished.

Bed awaits.

PS: Played the most awesome Desert Strike ever.
EvilNalu
Profile Joined May 2010
United States91 Posts
December 19 2010 06:04 GMT
#157
On December 19 2010 13:21 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 16:18 Zona wrote:
I've already lost track of everything in this blind chess match...

is there an IRC channel I'm not aware of?


The blind match was pretty awesome. The Simul was definitely the best event of the stream, what was the final score? I think Ng5 lost one, drew one, then won the rest- out of like 8 games or something lol.

Very nice event.

<3


I believe he went 8 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss. Definitely a very fun event - please let us know when the next one is Ng5!
hype[NZ]
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Japan412 Posts
December 19 2010 06:17 GMT
#158
Yeah thanks for doing this, it was great fun. The simul was especially cool
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
December 19 2010 16:55 GMT
#159
Was great, thanks! I enjoy your sense of humor.
DrSeRRoD
Profile Joined October 2010
United States490 Posts
December 19 2010 17:50 GMT
#160
Great stream Ng5, it was a pleasure to watch what I could. I look forward to having a VOD (hopefully) that I can watch or download and re-watch over a few days during my chess 'self training'!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O44
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 264
BRAT_OK 98
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 568
Zeus 93
ZZZero.O 44
soO 43
Hyun 42
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 26
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota32
Counter-Strike
fl0m4751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe426
420jenkins331
Livibee174
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 83
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 16
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2290
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 38m
Patches Events
19h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 38m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.