• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8767 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 62

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 405 Next
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 13:28:18
January 05 2011 10:56 GMT
#1221
"standard rate" is really more like 1:12. It's been that way at least since MTS was released, so I'm pretty sure it isn't going anywhere. Once in a while you see 1:10, the TL guild usually sells to each other at 1:10, but just as often you see people try to get 1:14 or more.

The whole group of us play in Demethos. Besides only filling up to FM 9 or so, it's really not a bad world to play in. Always empty maps, bosses, whatever. Sounds good to me =)

Edit: Abandoned my FM 2 spot. Sorry guys. And apparently I didn't get my mushy in the same spot when I recreated it, because there's no someone on the ledge next to me. Just a regular permit though, so here's to hoping that I can squeeze back over and temporarily take up two spots.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
January 05 2011 15:56 GMT
#1222
btw do any of you know anything about maplestoryer, they still owe me 100m but cant pay

i guess the site went busto whats the next good site to use?
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
January 05 2011 18:52 GMT
#1223
File a paypal dispute and then they will pay for sure. They are still running, and they won't jeopardize their business by getting blacklisted by paypal. You should just join us instead of waiting for mechanic! Levels are power too.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
jaymik
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)425 Posts
January 05 2011 22:39 GMT
#1224
do you guys boss at a specific time or is it random?
jaymik kr/na
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
January 05 2011 23:28 GMT
#1225
On January 06 2011 07:39 jaymik wrote:
do you guys boss at a specific time or is it random?

Usually around 7-8 PM EST. Give or take a few hours. But since it's twice a day, we try to aim for then.
God Bless
jaymik
Profile Joined November 2009
Korea (South)425 Posts
January 05 2011 23:40 GMT
#1226
cool cool ill hop on in 20 minutes
jaymik kr/na
awesomoboi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States42 Posts
January 06 2011 00:28 GMT
#1227
Oooh. I remember this game, lol.
I haven't played in forever, would love to join you guys.
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
January 06 2011 01:25 GMT
#1228
http://www.gamekiller.net/maple-story-tutorials-guides/52250-how-get-10-15k-free-nx-per-day.html

GK thread to scamming surveys. Their prepaid ccs don't work, they're pretty much blacklisted by everyone.
lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
January 06 2011 04:00 GMT
#1229
guys, how crowded is Demethos? I'm thinking about transferring worlds because you CANNOT train in Scania period.

Truckers/ Roids / Jesters / MP3? Is it possible to find a map easily in the middle of a day?

infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
January 06 2011 04:02 GMT
#1230
On January 06 2011 13:00 lastmotion wrote:
guys, how crowded is Demethos? I'm thinking about transferring worlds because you CANNOT train in Scania period.

Truckers/ Roids / Jesters / MP3? Is it possible to find a map easily in the middle of a day?


It's the emptiest world, but that doesn't mean it's easy to find jesters/mp3. Although most training spots are much easier.

Seriously. This place is fucking deserted.
Translator:3
onihunter
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States515 Posts
January 06 2011 04:12 GMT
#1231
i'm also thinking about transferring from scania--how hard is it to find scrolled/pot'd equips?
jaedong forever~
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
January 06 2011 06:08 GMT
#1232
You can get jester and mp3 spots in the morning hours. The maps are usually taken by 1 player, not a giant KSfest or whatnot like Scania...
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
January 06 2011 06:37 GMT
#1233
We need more people!! TL is like half the world lol (we usually have 15-20 people online at any given time)
[TLMS] REBOOT
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
January 06 2011 07:01 GMT
#1234
It's impossible to find good stuff. Especially dex equips, etc. Weps are even harder to find at a decent price, so you're stuck making your own. % items are pretty common, but often overpriced.
pahndah
Profile Joined August 2009
1193 Posts
January 06 2011 07:04 GMT
#1235
I was told I could make equipment w/dex on them through maker skill and I was like !%@ yes, I can finally do this low dex bandit thing. Than I found out the lowest items I can make require more dex than I have and I was like fuuuuu. T_T

Oh yeah, thanks for the earring optshot
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 06 2011 07:45 GMT
#1236
On January 06 2011 13:00 lastmotion wrote:
guys, how crowded is Demethos? I'm thinking about transferring worlds because you CANNOT train in Scania period.

Truckers/ Roids / Jesters / MP3? Is it possible to find a map easily in the middle of a day?


Nobody goes to Truckers anymore. Roids yes. Jesters if you're lucky, it's not so bad and a lot are willing to party if you ask. Not at MP3 level yet.
lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
January 06 2011 07:45 GMT
#1237
There's no reason not to go dexless now. Getting accuracy is easy as hell after BB patch and accuracy is mostly based on your level now regardless.

some cheap ways to get dex for ur dit:

scroll 100% overall for dex scrolls on a sauna. Both the sauna and the scrolls are purchasable for cheap from NPCs

scroll 60% gloves for dex if you really need the dex, although I would recommend scrolling attk on those

zakum helm will give you a hefty dex boost

shoes can be scrolled for dex. shoes for jump scrolls are expensive, however.

lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
January 06 2011 07:46 GMT
#1238
On January 06 2011 16:45 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 13:00 lastmotion wrote:
guys, how crowded is Demethos? I'm thinking about transferring worlds because you CANNOT train in Scania period.

Truckers/ Roids / Jesters / MP3? Is it possible to find a map easily in the middle of a day?


Nobody goes to Truckers anymore. Roids yes. Jesters if you're lucky, it's not so bad and a lot are willing to party if you ask. Not at MP3 level yet.


wait what? no one goes to truckers? lol dementos must be really different because trucker map is the most overpopulated place in Scania

well I'm past the level where i need to train at truckers, but I was just asking incase I make a new character.
backtoback
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1276 Posts
January 06 2011 07:51 GMT
#1239
On January 06 2011 16:46 lastmotion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 16:45 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 06 2011 13:00 lastmotion wrote:
guys, how crowded is Demethos? I'm thinking about transferring worlds because you CANNOT train in Scania period.

Truckers/ Roids / Jesters / MP3? Is it possible to find a map easily in the middle of a day?


Nobody goes to Truckers anymore. Roids yes. Jesters if you're lucky, it's not so bad and a lot are willing to party if you ask. Not at MP3 level yet.


wait what? no one goes to truckers? lol dementos must be really different because trucker map is the most overpopulated place in Scania

well I'm past the level where i need to train at truckers, but I was just asking incase I make a new character.


truckers give 135 exp now.

Where do you guys get dex overall 100% again and the sauna?? I haven't played maplestory in mardia and is sleepywood still in this game? I am sure sauna was purchased there but i forgot how to get there lol
lastmotion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
368 Posts
January 06 2011 08:03 GMT
#1240
On January 06 2011 16:51 backtoback wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2011 16:46 lastmotion wrote:
On January 06 2011 16:45 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On January 06 2011 13:00 lastmotion wrote:
guys, how crowded is Demethos? I'm thinking about transferring worlds because you CANNOT train in Scania period.

Truckers/ Roids / Jesters / MP3? Is it possible to find a map easily in the middle of a day?


Nobody goes to Truckers anymore. Roids yes. Jesters if you're lucky, it's not so bad and a lot are willing to party if you ask. Not at MP3 level yet.


wait what? no one goes to truckers? lol dementos must be really different because trucker map is the most overpopulated place in Scania

well I'm past the level where i need to train at truckers, but I was just asking incase I make a new character.


truckers give 135 exp now.

Where do you guys get dex overall 100% again and the sauna?? I haven't played maplestory in mardia and is sleepywood still in this game? I am sure sauna was purchased there but i forgot how to get there lol


dang they nerfed it? wow. I trained there post BB and they gave 400+ exp. But I haven't gone back to the KS-fest zone in a while

Don't get the sauna in sleepywood, it takes too much work to get it cause you have to do a quest.

Just go to the Japanese town (the one that you have to walk deeper to get to) and enter the sauna house

Before BB, there was an NPC that sold scrolls at Swamp or one at Orbis (I forget which) that sold 100% overall for dex. you might have to do a little research to find where it is now

And yes, sleepywood still exists
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g13757
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 23m
Patches Events
16h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 23m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.