• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7436 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 303

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 405 Next
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 21 2011 04:26 GMT
#6041
Whoahhh I'm tied for first w00t!
Dota 3hard5me
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 21 2011 04:31 GMT
#6042
Joker you fucking suck.
God Bless
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
December 21 2011 04:48 GMT
#6043
I haven't played this game for 4 years now... And obviously the game has changed so much... Anyone want to suggest a good class that would be able to help if ever I get a high level?
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 21 2011 05:01 GMT
#6044
Probably downloading again as soon as I finish golden sun lost age. Damn emulator so much fun.

Don't even remember what level I am, let alone how much monies I had - but I know I'm a weak noob. That's enough.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 21 2011 05:33 GMT
#6045
Man so gay, wtf. My teams all lose, my champs go 1/3. Really effort?!?! WHY LOSE BRO
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 21 2011 09:50 GMT
#6046
With my superior Stacraft 2 knowledge it is not a problem to predict those games.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 21 2011 12:30 GMT
#6047
Update: now with 12/21 Khan vs Team 8 factored in.

Max possible: 8 (teams) + 3 (JangBi) + 3 (Stork) + 3 (Fantasy) = 17
Leader at: 10

10 - MrDudeMan
9 - naonao, kesrith, kdgns
8 - OpticalShot, Nub4ever
7 - Neos, cape, Ame
6 - Kyuukyuu, NinjoOb
5 - jtbem, Daozzt, asLeep
4 - Nunger
3 - Yomi.Doom, Enderbantoo
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 21 2011 16:11 GMT
#6048
Damn... wtf D: wai am I tied w/ op now....
Dota 3hard5me
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
December 22 2011 02:22 GMT
#6049
On December 21 2011 12:26 imBLIND wrote:
Mercedes is sooooo OP at lower levels -_-...
The only reason I made one is because at lv 70, she gets to give any other char 10% exp...that's a lot of exp for my higher level dual blade :D

time to make mercedes lmao
zerg da beast breh
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
December 22 2011 02:37 GMT
#6050
I'm farming up a bunch of legends coins. Any advice on anything particularly worthwihle to get?
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
December 22 2011 02:44 GMT
#6051
Ah I'm so gosu at guessing. Joker big noob, losing to nunger who also guessed everything.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
December 22 2011 13:30 GMT
#6052
All you noobs that don't play any more should at least patch and log on for hot time on Friday for the free level.
No I'm never serious.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 22 2011 19:39 GMT
#6053
On December 22 2011 11:37 Juicyfruit wrote:
I'm farming up a bunch of legends coins. Any advice on anything particularly worthwihle to get?

I'm saving for a wep first then I'm going to get all the other stuff and most likely just sell shit for money :D
Dota 3hard5me
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
December 22 2011 21:57 GMT
#6054
On December 22 2011 22:30 Nytefish wrote:
All you noobs that don't play any more should at least patch and log on for hot time on Friday for the free level.

Whats happening on Friday oO?


Also when can I start bossing and not grinding ?
Lvl 53 atm F/P Mage :D.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 22 2011 22:49 GMT
#6055
On December 23 2011 06:57 Benjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 22:30 Nytefish wrote:
All you noobs that don't play any more should at least patch and log on for hot time on Friday for the free level.

Whats happening on Friday oO?


Also when can I start bossing and not grinding ?
Lvl 53 atm F/P Mage :D.


Hot time event as it is stated on the Website. For bossing I would say 140ish for zakum solo everything else besides pink bean and empress 160ish.
Kluey
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1197 Posts
December 22 2011 22:50 GMT
#6056
I'll start in Demethos! Add KlueyTL please!
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 23 2011 01:05 GMT
#6057
On December 23 2011 07:49 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 06:57 Benjef wrote:
On December 22 2011 22:30 Nytefish wrote:
All you noobs that don't play any more should at least patch and log on for hot time on Friday for the free level.

Whats happening on Friday oO?


Also when can I start bossing and not grinding ?
Lvl 53 atm F/P Mage :D.


Hot time event as it is stated on the Website. For bossing I would say 140ish for zakum solo everything else besides pink bean and empress 160ish.

zak is solo'able at 140? I guess thats if you're not uber weak like me...
Dota 3hard5me
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 23 2011 01:10 GMT
#6058
On December 23 2011 10:05 Nub4ever wrote:
zak is solo'able at 140? I guess thats if you're not uber weak like me...

You picked the wrong job bro.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
December 23 2011 05:17 GMT
#6059
On December 23 2011 10:05 Nub4ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 07:49 kesrith wrote:
On December 23 2011 06:57 Benjef wrote:
On December 22 2011 22:30 Nytefish wrote:
All you noobs that don't play any more should at least patch and log on for hot time on Friday for the free level.

Whats happening on Friday oO?


Also when can I start bossing and not grinding ?
Lvl 53 atm F/P Mage :D.


Hot time event as it is stated on the Website. For bossing I would say 140ish for zakum solo everything else besides pink bean and empress 160ish.

zak is solo'able at 140? I guess thats if you're not uber weak like me...


I bet neos can't solo it.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 23 2011 09:19 GMT
#6060
On December 23 2011 14:17 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 10:05 Nub4ever wrote:
On December 23 2011 07:49 kesrith wrote:
On December 23 2011 06:57 Benjef wrote:
On December 22 2011 22:30 Nytefish wrote:
All you noobs that don't play any more should at least patch and log on for hot time on Friday for the free level.

Whats happening on Friday oO?


Also when can I start bossing and not grinding ?
Lvl 53 atm F/P Mage :D.


Hot time event as it is stated on the Website. For bossing I would say 140ish for zakum solo everything else besides pink bean and empress 160ish.

zak is solo'able at 140? I guess thats if you're not uber weak like me...


I bet neos can't solo it.

Scumbag Neos.
God Bless
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5586
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
shahzam284
C9.Mang0282
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE99
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 53m
INu's Battles
14h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 53m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.