• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10119 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 302

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 300 301 302 303 304 405 Next
aevealon
Profile Joined June 2011
Singapore80 Posts
December 19 2011 08:01 GMT
#6021
Hey guys finally got around to install the proxy, looks like I will be joining you guys here :D

IGN: Lliednar
Job: Bandit

Anybody around the mid 30+ to 40 levels? I'm looking to party at Kerning square.




MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 08:53:52
December 19 2011 08:02 GMT
#6022
Mercedes out now???

Have to be honest, cannon was more fun than mercedes at low levels.
kl0wn64
Profile Joined October 2011
United States16 Posts
December 19 2011 08:19 GMT
#6023
any TL'ers on windia? 51 gunslinger atm, just looking for some friendly people
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
December 19 2011 08:54 GMT
#6024
On December 19 2011 17:19 kl0wn64 wrote:
any TL'ers on windia? 51 gunslinger atm, just looking for some friendly people


If you're only 51 I would recommend switching to deme. Playing the game with more people is a lot more fun.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
December 19 2011 12:09 GMT
#6025
On December 19 2011 17:01 aevealon wrote:
Hey guys finally got around to install the proxy, looks like I will be joining you guys here :D

IGN: Lliednar
Job: Bandit

Anybody around the mid 30+ to 40 levels? I'm looking to party at Kerning square.






I'm lvl 37, I'm down to join up with.

oOBenjef - F/P mage.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 19 2011 15:23 GMT
#6026
On December 19 2011 17:02 MrDudeMan wrote:
Mercedes out now???

Have to be honest, cannon was more fun than mercedes at low levels.

what you've played the mercedes already D I'm still at school so can't play D:
Dota 3hard5me
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
December 20 2011 01:45 GMT
#6027
so is there a fix for town lag? so dumb
aka Sowelulol
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
December 20 2011 03:59 GMT
#6028
UberBaller (91 posts):
Hi I'm a newb I joined December 19, 2011 and I want to participate in the event! =D
Hehehehehe xD *^^*
IGN: UHASNODLCK
Thanks~
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 20 2011 04:54 GMT
#6029
Mercedes so strong! :D however I need Cygnus buff D:
Dota 3hard5me
Femari
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2900 Posts
December 20 2011 05:04 GMT
#6030
playing this again and im so confused but here

IGN: Femarii
Job: Mercedes

if i should not play a hero or something let me know idk. ive been away from this so long it's all so confusing.

oh and im lv 31.
Mvp | BoxeR | MarineKing | MC | viOlet | Scarlett | Flash | Bisu | XellOs | Sea | Fantasy | By.Sun
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 20 2011 09:36 GMT
#6031
On December 20 2011 12:59 UberBaller wrote:
UberBaller (91 posts):
Hi I'm a newb I joined December 19, 2011 and I want to participate in the event! =D
Hehehehehe xD *^^*
IGN: UHASNODLCK
Thanks~

Troll
God Bless
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 20:50:21
December 20 2011 16:15 GMT
#6032
I'm popping back into this game to take advantage of the holiday events :> Only played 1 day so far and already made a HS mule from scratch this is ridiculous >.> too much exp boost stacking.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 20 2011 18:18 GMT
#6033
Sorry for not updating the current event status, I'll do that tonight when I get home.
[TLMS] REBOOT
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
December 20 2011 18:57 GMT
#6034
On December 21 2011 03:18 OpticalShot wrote:
Sorry for not updating the current event status, I'll do that tonight when I get home.

Should update the Junior master list as well.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
December 20 2011 22:58 GMT
#6035
On December 21 2011 03:57 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 03:18 OpticalShot wrote:
Sorry for not updating the current event status, I'll do that tonight when I get home.

Should update the Junior master list as well.

and the 120's list at that
Dota 3hard5me
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
December 21 2011 00:31 GMT
#6036
On December 20 2011 18:36 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 12:59 UberBaller wrote:
UberBaller (91 posts):
Hi I'm a newb I joined December 19, 2011 and I want to participate in the event! =D
Hehehehehe xD *^^*
IGN: UHASNODLCK
Thanks~

Troll


It's a new character bro. I want my monies.
adius
Profile Joined May 2007
United States249 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 01:33:54
December 21 2011 00:59 GMT
#6037
Picking up this game again for god knows what reason.

IGN: Trailian
Job: Warrior

Edit: Made a Mercedes named Flyingish since apparently everyone is supposed to make a Mercedes now?
GnarlyArbitrage
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
575 Posts
December 21 2011 03:12 GMT
#6038
Gnollie
Cannoneer

like... 37 maybe. Level so fast now. I'm on right now.
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
December 21 2011 03:26 GMT
#6039
Mercedes is sooooo OP at lower levels -_-...
The only reason I made one is because at lv 70, she gets to give any other char 10% exp...that's a lot of exp for my higher level dual blade :D
im deaf
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 04:31:56
December 21 2011 04:22 GMT
#6040
TLMS Event (#2) Mid-Term Scores!

Leader: at 8
Max possible so far: 7 (Samsung, Woongjin, STX, Samsung, Woongjin, KT, SKT) + 3 (Fantasy) + 2 (Soulkey) + 2 (Stork) = 14

8: MrDudeMan, kesrith, Nub4ever, kdgns
7: naonao
6: OpticalShot, Neos, NinjoOb, Ame
5: Kyuukyuu, cape, Daozzt, asLeep
4: jtbem
3: Yomi.Doom, Nunger, Enderbantoo

[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 300 301 302 303 304 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.