• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 403 404 405 Next
Humbug
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States264 Posts
October 26 2010 00:44 GMT
#41
What class is everyone playin? I'm thinking of rerolling my firemage
What is an angel? Show me an angel and I shall paint one
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
October 26 2010 00:51 GMT
#42
Ehhh. I used to play this but got bored. Now since I've missed so many events I'm probably relatively broke and missing all the essential +1 gear.

If enough people are in Scania, I might install this again? Main IGN is Ryuugaki, I used to be pretty active on Basil but stopped posting when I figured out everyone wasn't trolling.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
October 26 2010 00:52 GMT
#43
Nah - we are all starting FRESH on demethos - lvl 1 or bust!

We arnt here to play seriously just muck around lol

Btw i got funds so if you add me on skype and we play together ill pass you some mesos
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 01:00:16
October 26 2010 00:59 GMT
#44
Oh. I was more of a nxwhore / merchant / dramafeg in my time; if they've added any new places to explore I'm game, but otherwise, the idea of whacking away at snails again to F2 at prepubescent Gaiafegs doesn't appeal to me. I'd probably start looking into hacking again, and before I know it I'd get sucked in again hahaha.

...And now I'm seriously considering playing again (presumably legit). Look what you did.

If you can entertain the idea of a TeamLiquid guild (or just people interested in doing any PQs at all) I'm sold, and will download the client today. I think I have a character in Demethos with an okay name that I can delete and remake?
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
October 26 2010 01:02 GMT
#45
Damn, I would play but I'm loving KMS(yes I do have it) too much.

Maybe I could install global? I'm not sure.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
October 26 2010 01:03 GMT
#46
I made a character (demethos) but it says I need a 6-digit pin... so I try making one but it says I already have one and I'm entering it wrong... wtf?? Should I just make a new account since I'm using an old account from like 3 years ago right now...
:)
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 01:23:52
October 26 2010 01:09 GMT
#47
On October 26 2010 09:51 .Aar wrote:
Ehhh. I used to play this but got bored. Now since I've missed so many events I'm probably relatively broke and missing all the essential +1 gear.

If enough people are in Scania, I might install this again? Main IGN is Ryuugaki, I used to be pretty active on Basil but stopped posting when I figured out everyone wasn't trolling.

Hahaha yeah I posted on Basil quite a bit back in the day... then the realization that everyone there is actually stupid hits you, and you facepalm through your face forever.

EDIT: oh god i forgot that i just posted in this thread... fffffaail T.T
EDIT2: my IGN is "NassuL"
:)
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
October 26 2010 01:43 GMT
#48
LOL so true about basil hahaha
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
October 26 2010 01:58 GMT
#49
Broa server here.

Global - Inveigiement
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 02:36:41
October 26 2010 02:36 GMT
#50
On October 26 2010 10:58 Soloside wrote:
Broa server here.

Global - Inveigiement

The point is that we all make new accounts on demethos, cmon!
Post your IGN's once you make them!
:)
pikaaarrr :3
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States593 Posts
October 26 2010 02:40 GMT
#51
IGN now: pikaaarrr
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
October 26 2010 08:38 GMT
#52
Make sure everyone friends each other ingame

and for the love of god

GET ON SKYPE OR YOURE NOT GETTING FREE MESOS :<
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
October 26 2010 15:50 GMT
#53
I'd like to give this a shot but I don't know if I can play at the same times as you guys. What times (est) do you play?
I can already see the ending
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 26 2010 16:32 GMT
#54
If enough ppl form TL play, I might give it a try. Is there anything to do in MS other than grinding monsters, killing bosses, and minigames?
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 01:15:14
October 26 2010 19:09 GMT
#55
People are mostly playing mid evening time on the us times

Though i am online during euro times also, im only euro person around

And chairman ray, youve missed the point. Yeah, ms is all of those things, but were here to play and screw around casually, not really take it srs lol

edit: boo you guys suck come online and play with me D:

got you all added on friends list so say hi at least
DCLXVI
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States729 Posts
October 27 2010 03:00 GMT
#56
Anyone playing now?
MistaDespair / Chris Pepi
game / skype
I can already see the ending
Humbug
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States264 Posts
October 27 2010 03:35 GMT
#57
Made my character, Qzeea. I've tried adding some people already
What is an angel? Show me an angel and I shall paint one
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 01:56:52
October 28 2010 01:11 GMT
#58
On October 27 2010 01:32 Chairman Ray wrote:
If enough ppl form TL play, I might give it a try. Is there anything to do in MS other than grinding monsters, killing bosses, and minigames?


Well, there's bullying people and blowing your money on pixels?

Exploring is pretty fun, too, but once you've been everywhere, and done everything..

Patching right now. Also installed Skype - ID is AARforce (witty I know).

Aiite, remade. I am now AaronChoi in Demethos.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
October 28 2010 22:41 GMT
#59
Leveling is so fucking easy... I played a total of ~1 hour and im like 16 or 17....

I think I should stop, until other people start playing at least. I think a TL guild on MS would be pretty fun
:)
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
October 28 2010 23:20 GMT
#60
Lol im level 30 already - its definately a lot easier than it used to be, but thats definately a good thing

What im doing is if i get too far ill just switch to my other character and play him for a bit, i got a lvl 20 dual blade too
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 403 404 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2089
Snow 119
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1454
Mew2King2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1304
WinterStarcraft616
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft319
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS150
Maynarde135
RuFF_SC2114
Sick111
ViBE76
Livibee43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki138
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1354
• Rush1098
• Stunt359
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 5m
OSC
8h 5m
Stellar Fest
8h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.