• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:36
CEST 07:36
KST 14:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6115 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 190

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 405 Next
Zarathusta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States114 Posts
May 02 2011 00:54 GMT
#3781
wait are the 1h swords 4 speed?
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 01:01:16
May 02 2011 00:59 GMT
#3782
On May 02 2011 09:54 Zarathusta wrote:
wait are the 1h swords 4 speed?

Yep. That + 3rd tier potential obviously makes them better than RKs if you're a filthy rich whore.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 15:14:33
May 02 2011 14:49 GMT
#3783
Summary of last week

1. I made some ignorant remarks about BW to kyuu and OP which resulted in the decision to kick any newbies that make stupid remarks regarding BW. At first I was surprised at OP's suggestion but after thinking about it, I agreed with him completely. The guild has plenty of great people and there is absolutely no need to include people that disrupts the gaming experience of the community, whether the comments were made out of ignorance or bad character. People can always rejoin once they've changed their behavior. Although I was not kicked for my remarks, I completely support it if I was. Kyuu and OP helped me realize my ignorance in my remarks and that was very appreciated as it stopped me from any further remarks made out of confusion. I don't mind admitting when I've made a mistake.

2. Profit became guild master.

3. I left guild to troll other guilds.

4. Rejoined alt guild since recruiting is ramping up.

5. TL HT run was total failure since we couldn't even get into the cave because of HT glitch.

6. TL von leon run was a total failure since we didn't have enough dps to counter von leon's infinite healing.

7. There are less mature, friendly, senior TL members that are still active, which is disappointing, but that's how maplestory has always been since it's a pretty crappy game. Still the guys still active are more than enough to keep the game enjoyable.

8. Perhaps I'm spoiled by the older TL guildies, but I find the trolling of the newbies to be more annoying than entertaining.

Conclusion: I should stop my pointless trolling or else I'll be no better than the newbies who annoy me with their trolling. Trolling is only funny if it's with people that you are somewhat in good standings with. ie. Profit with his signature "feg" add-on to everything is pretty funny only because the situation and circumstances allows it to be funny. I'm not a big forum person nor am I experienced with interacting with people over the internet, so I tend to act the same online as I do offline. Although I am old in age and perhaps experienced in dealing with people offline, I am still a bit newbie with online interactions. It's a different world when I can no longer put a person's words into perspective using eye contact and body language. I have always been eager to learn new skills, albeit useful or not. Although maplestory is just a game, I find it intriguing the TL community and the unity it possesses. To me it's amazing how bonds can be formed as comfortably online as offline. For me maplestory has become less of a game and more of a place to hang out with friends. As real life work gets busier with more responsibilities, I find it comforting to know that there is a community of friends (more experienced in online interactions) that is just a click away.

And that is what keeps me playing. Even though I feel like I am too old to be spending time playing an online game as mindless as maplestory.
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 02 2011 15:16 GMT
#3784
Yeah it's definitely more about the community than the game itself, glad to have you with us sam!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
May 02 2011 15:18 GMT
#3785
MS has a pretty bad interface for a chat client with game attached. It's like nexon thinks it's a game with chatting features.
No I'm never serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 02 2011 20:02 GMT
#3786
On May 02 2011 23:49 xusam wrote:
2. Profit became guild master.

So legit. What a boss.
God Bless
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 21:23:19
May 02 2011 20:08 GMT
#3787
Wow Sam...
I read through your post and like halfway I was thinking the conclusion would be something like: 'This is why I have decided to quit MS and only troll IRL' xD.

Phew... As Ops said: Glad to have you, glad to have mature people ^^

(I hope I fall in category with the not-too-badly-trolling-pplz-who-are-kinda-mature )
TLMS
Dyonutborne
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands19 Posts
May 02 2011 21:58 GMT
#3788

First and foremost I would like to apologize to everyone I might have offended.
I was assuming the discussion about Bw vs Sc2 was friendly-hearted and a passtime instead of a fight, I wasnt actually trying to offend/troll people, instead I wanted to give my perspective on the subject (Which I do in my own (unique) way which might rub off the wrong way via the internet, since sarcasm and jokery dont always come through the way I intended, again sincere apologies)

Also I would like to clear up that it totally was not my intention to appear to be begging when I (jokingly) offered on terriblegears bows, it was merely praise of his goods, and his ability to scroll items and not blow them up(I have the worst luck in that -_-) and not me trying to get guildies to give me items, I dont want want anyone to think I would ever try to abuse this guild and its friendlyness.

Furthermore I would like to apologize to Opshot, Xusam and Nao for some name calling and immature behavior, This was a reaction to the lack of explanation for the kick and I went in Idra-rage-mode, this resulted in me being a douche, sorry once again, sometimes its just hard to control my feelings.

I know that I screwed up and deserve the kick, I just hope that I can get one more chance to prove my maturity to you people and make myself worthy of a spot in the most friendly guild in Demethos.

Sincerely,
Dyon.


Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
May 02 2011 22:40 GMT
#3789
...who are you
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
May 02 2011 22:43 GMT
#3790
wait you messaged me? i just checked between lol games to kick you
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
May 02 2011 22:47 GMT
#3791
kyuukyuu you are awesome for telling me about those TSL2 games, the idra vs nony was the best where he canceled his CC and quit lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 23:06:57
May 02 2011 23:04 GMT
#3792
Terrible's stuff is shit. He wouldn't be named Terriblegear if his stuff were good.

Plus why so srs? I troll these BW noobs all the time. Make em QQ all the time cuz they still followin a dead game.
God Bless
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
May 02 2011 23:08 GMT
#3793
Mvp Bonjwa?
Priphea
nMn
Profile Joined February 2009
United States144 Posts
May 02 2011 23:14 GMT
#3794
research Blink
have access to unstoppable units
?????????
there are other races in this game?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 02 2011 23:14 GMT
#3795
Ofc brah. The best terran in both scrummy games.
God Bless
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
May 02 2011 23:36 GMT
#3796
On May 03 2011 08:14 nMn wrote:
research Blink
have access to unstoppable units
?????????
there are other races in this game?

Fungal likes to have a word with you.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
May 03 2011 00:11 GMT
#3797
On May 03 2011 08:36 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2011 08:14 nMn wrote:
research Blink
have access to unstoppable units
?????????
there are other races in this game?

Fungal likes to have a word with you.


DEPILAHHHHHH
PLAYGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Priphea
Dyonutborne
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands19 Posts
May 03 2011 00:22 GMT
#3798
On May 03 2011 08:04 Roffles wrote:
Terrible's stuff is shit. He wouldn't be named Terriblegear if his stuff were good.

Plus why so srs? I troll these BW noobs all the time. Make em QQ all the time cuz they still followin a dead game.


His stuff is still like a million times better then anything I own.
And I'm serious cuz I seriously like this guild and I seriously want to be/stay in it.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 14:15:29
May 03 2011 01:16 GMT
#3799
Roffles is obviously allowed to troll because he has infinite post count plus you can't even report him on TL.

Edit: he already earned the respect of the community. Cant compare.

Edit: according to spadow zakum will be dropping the dark angelic bless ring (10 atk) recipe after the chaos patch. Hoard those eye of fires now lol.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
May 03 2011 14:09 GMT
#3800
On May 03 2011 09:22 Dyonutborne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2011 08:04 Roffles wrote:
Terrible's stuff is shit. He wouldn't be named Terriblegear if his stuff were good.

Plus why so srs? I troll these BW noobs all the time. Make em QQ all the time cuz they still followin a dead game.


His stuff is still like a million times better then anything I own.
And I'm serious cuz I seriously like this guild and I seriously want to be/stay in it.

Then you just need to l2p.
God Bless
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2169
GuemChi 666
Snow 157
Leta 134
Bale 33
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto25
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King199
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft369
C9.Mang0258
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick452
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
10h 24m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.