• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:37
CEST 04:37
KST 11:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8615 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 184

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 405 Next
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
April 24 2011 02:54 GMT
#3661
Go get soul driver.
No I'm never serious.
DayMonki
Profile Joined May 2010
United States23 Posts
April 24 2011 03:38 GMT
#3662
On April 24 2011 11:50 aliasds wrote:
protip: DON'T level a pally unless you want to be out damaged by every class, out ranged by every class, slower than every class, and level at about 1/4 the rate of every other class
gg me


I think I know who octodrop is
Stop qqing and start leveling lol it'll be all worth it once you hit 120 you're not weak any more either
Dont worry about tomorrow. Today may never end.
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
April 24 2011 03:47 GMT
#3663
On April 24 2011 04:19 Tarias wrote:
A week if you play 8 hours a day, and grind non stop, otherwise it will take you more like 2-3 weeks


Or like, you know, a few years if you're me.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 24 2011 06:44 GMT
#3664
On April 24 2011 11:50 aliasds wrote:
protip: DON'T level a pally unless you want to be out damaged by every class, out ranged by every class, slower than every class, and level at about 1/4 the rate of every other class
gg me


outdamaged my ass, go make a mage and say that again
ketomai
Profile Joined June 2007
United States2789 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 06:51:47
April 24 2011 06:51 GMT
#3665
On April 24 2011 15:44 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2011 11:50 aliasds wrote:
protip: DON'T level a pally unless you want to be out damaged by every class, out ranged by every class, slower than every class, and level at about 1/4 the rate of every other class
gg me


outdamaged my ass, go make a mage and say that again


Or an aran. Paladins are actually IMO the best all around warriors and their damage is probably only behind heroes. They also probably have the best buff in the game.

I played my aran till level 175 and Aran's are outdamaged by a corsair's octopus :p.
htn2481
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Vietnam117 Posts
April 24 2011 08:51 GMT
#3666
On April 18 2011 13:01 Wineandbread wrote:
I don't play anymore and I don't plan on starting again but

I was linked this video today and I fucking died:


Bahaha. This video is the reason why I'm joining MS again. I'm going to have it play in the background for motivation. I had to install bootcamp on my MBP so I'm ready to play today!!
LolitsPing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States285 Posts
April 24 2011 10:21 GMT
#3667
I need people to party with me at MP3. Priests would be nice for 1. HS, 2. I can spam dragon roar. 3. door to zak

P.S. thanks to joker again for doing the zak jq for me =D
Citius, Altius, Fortius
LolitsPing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States285 Posts
April 24 2011 10:22 GMT
#3668
Oh and Eclip just pwned me at least 15 times in a row in SC today
Citius, Altius, Fortius
Josri
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands219 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 15:20:54
April 24 2011 14:24 GMT
#3669
Got a bit of a baffling problem here...

I've been trying to play for the past couple days but MS keeps crashing in the same exact spot. After character creation.

If I open up the game, I'm able to select a server with no problems. I can then click "New Character" or whatever to make a new one. As soon as I choose the character and press "OK" to the message box that pops up, the screen fades to black and MapleStory crashes without giving a error code.
If I go to the map and run GameLauncher.exe it says something about loggin through the website so that fix aint working.

Any1 have experience with this? Im using the hotspot proxy from OP.
lunick
Profile Joined March 2011
23 Posts
April 24 2011 17:43 GMT
#3670
What server does everyone play on? Lvl 162 dexless Drk on scania =)
KorvMoij
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden327 Posts
April 24 2011 17:48 GMT
#3671
On April 24 2011 23:24 Josri wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Got a bit of a baffling problem here...

I've been trying to play for the past couple days but MS keeps crashing in the same exact spot. After character creation.

If I open up the game, I'm able to select a server with no problems. I can then click "New Character" or whatever to make a new one. As soon as I choose the character and press "OK" to the message box that pops up, the screen fades to black and MapleStory crashes without giving a error code.
If I go to the map and run GameLauncher.exe it says something about loggin through the website so that fix aint working.

Any1 have experience with this? Im using the hotspot proxy from OP.

can u make a new character from europe if u are using a proxy to?
[KM]
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
April 24 2011 18:00 GMT
#3672
did proxy quit?
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
April 24 2011 18:26 GMT
#3673
On April 25 2011 02:43 lunick wrote:
What server does everyone play on? Lvl 162 dexless Drk on scania =)


We're all on demethos.
No I'm never serious.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 24 2011 18:53 GMT
#3674
On April 24 2011 19:21 LolitsPing wrote:
I need people to party with me at MP3. Priests would be nice for 1. HS, 2. I can spam dragon roar. 3. door to zak

P.S. thanks to joker again for doing the zak jq for me =D


Haha you can't get doored to Zak from MP3

On April 25 2011 03:00 tuestresfat wrote:
did proxy quit?


School stuff iirc
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 24 2011 19:32 GMT
#3675
On April 25 2011 02:43 lunick wrote:
What server does everyone play on? Lvl 162 dexless Drk on scania =)

how are you lv162 in scania hory shit
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
leegi
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1 Post
April 25 2011 02:45 GMT
#3676
high lvl in scania is ez cuz there is nothing else to do other than train. boss maps are always full, I was like 175 drk before i xfered over to demethos from scania
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
April 25 2011 02:52 GMT
#3677
On April 25 2011 02:43 lunick wrote:
What server does everyone play on? Lvl 162 dexless Drk on scania =)


you know you want to world xfer to demethos to play with us. more dark knights please.
I like to ninja stuffs.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
April 25 2011 03:00 GMT
#3678
Hahaha sam, trolling with two accounts now?
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 03:15:41
April 25 2011 03:14 GMT
#3679
haha no i was on gina's computer and forgot I was on her laptop. we got the same type of laptop

and how was I trolling with my posts? are you saying what I posted isnt true?
I like to ninja stuffs.
lunick
Profile Joined March 2011
23 Posts
April 25 2011 03:23 GMT
#3680
Ive been playing maple since 2005. I also had a 158 BaM but i got banned for buying and selling nx. Anyways I dont play anymore and i am trying to sell my accounts.
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0356
Day[9].tv344
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde112
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 23m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.