• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9861 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 183

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 405 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
April 23 2011 05:09 GMT
#3641
Well I was gonna go on and watch it with you but I got expelled from the guild dont really have any desire to pick up the game again, even just to get to bucc
Together but separate, like oatmeal
viii
Profile Joined March 2011
United States266 Posts
April 23 2011 06:22 GMT
#3642
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 23 2011 13:47 OpticalShot wrote:
My favourite time: watching SPL while playing MS

[image loading]

... however, notice the chat?

[image loading]

Nobody replied for like 3 minutes.
T_T;; SCBW guyz come back~~

lol. i do that to, but i watch GSL and other people's stream
For those who came from nothing, and became something - DGK
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
April 23 2011 06:38 GMT
#3643
=( we were running out of room and we had to make room for actives
pm me i'll get you into our 2nd guild
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 23 2011 07:22 GMT
#3644
I was out and just got back! THERE WILL BE LR
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 18:30:31
April 23 2011 18:30 GMT
#3645
Met some dude today

[image loading]

Afterwards he didnt thank me for giving him 400k QQ
Stalked me for some mins saying plz and stuff

Not gonna spend as much time on that again xD
TLMS
HesitatioN
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
April 23 2011 18:38 GMT
#3646
i'm curious to why you guys are playing in demethos o-o?
She doesn't wear any wings
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
April 23 2011 18:51 GMT
#3647
So I decided to check out what's new in maplestory after a 2 year hiatus.

I thought I downloaded a new game. I remember the days when it took an hour to gain ~10% worth of exp.
( ・´ー・`)
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
April 23 2011 18:55 GMT
#3648
LOL san... lol just ignore noobs and randoms...

@HesitatioN
Demethos in my opinion is really good because we can do whatever we want since the world is fairly empty. I myself world transfered over from scania because you can't do anything in overpopulated worlds. As far as why demethos was chosen in the beginning, my guess is that it was random? lol I wasn't part of the 1st gen so I wouldn't really know for sure.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
April 23 2011 19:00 GMT
#3649
I think Verzell (or someone) was on deme already and told BrTarolg to go there. But he didn't actually join the guild until a bit later.
No I'm never serious.
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 19:06:53
April 23 2011 19:04 GMT
#3650
On April 24 2011 03:51 prototype. wrote:
So I decided to check out what's new in maplestory after a 2 year hiatus.

I thought I downloaded a new game. I remember the days when it took an hour to gain ~10% worth of exp.

Is it faster now? I couldn't stand the old 1-2 hours for one level (with 100+ levels).

I gave up on MS ~5 years ago when I entered uni. Man grinding took forever and I gave up around level 75ish. Wonder if my char still exists...

Just graduated so I got time to kill.

edit: LOL I just found myself.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 19:14:09
April 23 2011 19:13 GMT
#3651
3k+ TL post count members playing maplestory = win

come play with us on GMS Demethos, leveling is super easy now

lvl 1 to lvl 120 in a week
I like to ninja stuffs.
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
April 23 2011 19:14 GMT
#3652
A WEEK?

WHAT THE FUCK

I SPENT MOTHS GETTING TO 70 T_T
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
April 23 2011 19:19 GMT
#3653
A week if you play 8 hours a day, and grind non stop, otherwise it will take you more like 2-3 weeks
Go big, or go home!
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
April 23 2011 19:20 GMT
#3654
Well if you play 20 hours a day.
No I'm never serious.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 23 2011 19:26 GMT
#3655
You guys just aren't skilled enough. I could get 1-50 in a day, multiple characters 1-120 in a week. You guys just aren't hardcore enough.
God Bless
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 20:27:39
April 23 2011 20:26 GMT
#3656
If you are planning on making a warrior just do the following:

make a dawn warrior and level it to 120 in 4 days or 70 hours of total playing time... then make an ultimate explorer warrior and use soul driver to level up to 120 in the next 4 days or 70 hours of total playing time.

If however you make a regular adventurer warrior it will take you 140 hours to get to level 120, however you won't have the 24atk blessing bonus from your cygnus knight dawn warrior.

@Tarias
I need my devil's sunrise sword back so Gina can train her dawn warrior. thanks.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
April 23 2011 20:37 GMT
#3657
@ Sam
I'll try to get it back to you asap, on boat atm, internet here is to slow to launch maple. I should be back home tuesday.
Go big, or go home!
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-23 21:38:48
April 23 2011 20:50 GMT
#3658
lol why u on a boat like illegal chinese people trying to get into america hahaha

edit: I'm not in that much of a rush.. no worries.. enjoy your vacation
I like to ninja stuffs.
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
April 23 2011 21:05 GMT
#3659
Chilling in the sun on sailboat, cus I can.. No hating pls If you're in a rush I can pm you my details
Go big, or go home!
aliasds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada555 Posts
April 24 2011 02:50 GMT
#3660
protip: DON'T level a pally unless you want to be out damaged by every class, out ranged by every class, slower than every class, and level at about 1/4 the rate of every other class
gg me
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 76
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 168
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Sea.KH 39
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6153
Dendi1465
XaKoH 430
420jenkins345
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4202
pashabiceps783
Fnx 663
x6flipin623
edward33
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN704
XBOCT262
Livibee189
TKL 131
C9.Mang0118
QueenE87
RotterdaM43
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV622
League of Legends
• Nemesis3086
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 27m
Patches Events
22h 27m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.