• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:36
CEST 08:36
KST 15:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8386 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 178

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 405 Next
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
April 15 2011 08:07 GMT
#3541
On April 14 2011 15:46 Kyuukyuu wrote:
zig you still play smash? I'm getting back into it and saw your posts haha


yeah i play with a whole bunch of 805'ers going to local tournaments and such, working up my scrubby technical falco. I'm getting there.
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 15 2011 08:24 GMT
#3542
Got so excited when the quest gave me a belt until...

[image loading]

...trolololololol
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 15 2011 08:53 GMT
#3543
Neos, r u strong yet?
God Bless
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 15 2011 09:47 GMT
#3544
Forever weak

[image loading]
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
April 15 2011 11:51 GMT
#3545
neos dmg so good... neos is no longer neos
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 16:24:01
April 15 2011 15:14 GMT
#3546
Wth that's like 45% dex, that's not weak at all

It's pretty sad some of the older (not age-wise but time-wise in the guild) are taking their leave from the game. It was much easier with them around taking care of guild responsibilities such as hosting or organizing boss runs, giving price checks, trolling or getting trolled, etc.

Good times.

Btw kritty if you still read this thread, I've met around 5 people in LhC who asked about alliances and at the same time referred to you as a "she" lol. As in they ask me, "Are you good friends with her? Can you get in touch with her for ally?" Lol, what a sneaky convincing cross dresser. But yea I need to take more screen shots. A picture is worth a thousand words. I'll try to get one next time. Lol

Edit: on spadow's blog the magician restructuring patch which we will probably get by christmas looks pretty cool
I like to ninja stuffs.
thijsknaap
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands6 Posts
April 15 2011 17:59 GMT
#3547
On April 15 2011 00:03 Demoninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 18:56 thijsknaap wrote:
I really want to join the TL clan :D
My ID is Soulzeaterx
And yes I joined the forums for this clan but im not a douchebag so I hope its not a problem
After reading all the negative post about DB's and having to buy a skillbook from the NX-store I think I want to reroll. Any advice on what job I should take?


I don't play anymore but I'm just curious, how'd you find these forums? Did you see the guild name and google it or something?


I'm obviously a starcraft 2 player (TeamLiquid is a starcraft 2 site, duh!) but I've been lurking around these forums for almost a year, and just started playing MS again (nostalgic reasons).
So I though, where can I find a guild that has people in it that share my interests, and have atleast half a brain, naturally I looked here ;-).
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
April 15 2011 18:59 GMT
#3548
Like Sam said, we welcome any TL-user and/or Starcraft player that not just tries to join us cuz they saw us on MS.

It's not like we're really selective, the quiz is just something to make sure...

You will prolly be quized cause of your low post-count, but if you play SC2 you won't have trouble passing the quiz ^^.

Another Dutchie :D
TLMS
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
April 15 2011 19:22 GMT
#3549
How do you fail a quiz when you can google all the answers?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 20:14:49
April 15 2011 19:47 GMT
#3550
Cuz they are too lazy to even google cuz they don't care about TL or the starcraft community cuz they think maplestory is more important than life cuz they are dumb.

What a run on sentence lol.

Simply put, people who fail the quiz are your normal maplestory playing idiots lol.

Below is how I rank my opinion of things (not an all inclusive list) on the internet.

1. TL community
2. Other gaming websites
3. People who try to scam money from you.
4. Child molesters that prey on kids.
5. Diehard maplestory players lol

Edit: should be pretty easy to tell if anyone is in category 5. Also when I saw the thread title as hardcore maplestory, I was pretty scared at first until I went through most of the posts and realized that TL hardcore maplestory is way different from normal hardcore maplestory. Lol what a relief that was.

I like to ninja stuffs.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 19:50:22
April 15 2011 19:49 GMT
#3551
Edit: Sam's post > my post

It's not like the questions are all like : 'Name 3 air units from StarCraft 2'
The quizmasters (should be a position in the Guild ^^) think of some questions for which you have to have been following the Starcraftscene or actually played the game.

But yes, it is hard to sort out the googlers. (I think, didnt do any of the quizzings).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, could we Zak tomorrow? I finished JQ today ^.^
I'll probably be on from a few hrs before TSL till after TSL.
TLMS
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 15 2011 19:54 GMT
#3552
It's pretty easy to make un-googlable questions, but most of them would require actively following proscenes/TL shenanigans which not everyone on TL does.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
April 15 2011 20:00 GMT
#3553
Gina and I can take you for zak runs if no one else is free. Depending on how my cubing turns out tomorrow though, it can take anywhere from 10min to 30min to kill zak if you are willing to wait through my noob dmg. xD
I like to ninja stuffs.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
April 15 2011 20:06 GMT
#3554
30 min will be waywayway faster than I myself would do it (dont think I could even do it) xD
Almost forgot, I also need someone who can actually kill Zombies for gold teeth for the quest.
I'll just ask someone who is online when I am, so you wont have to spend time doing both the teeth and zak.
TLMS
S[o]ul
Profile Joined April 2010
United States39 Posts
April 16 2011 04:05 GMT
#3555
For the quiz, make sure you remember that a vulture is a flying unit, like the bird.

Can I get a zak helmet if you guys decide to do a run?
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
April 16 2011 10:10 GMT
#3556
So what do you guys think of the Server Alliance thing?
With which server do you think Deme will get combined?

I think it both makes for good and bad things.
It would be nice to have a larger FM, but it prolly will get way more crowded in some areas...
TLMS
thijsknaap
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands6 Posts
April 16 2011 13:57 GMT
#3557
Neos, did you get my PM?I really want to make the quiz so I can join TL :D
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 16 2011 14:09 GMT
#3558
On April 15 2011 00:03 Demoninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2011 18:56 thijsknaap wrote:
I really want to join the TL clan :D
My ID is Soulzeaterx
And yes I joined the forums for this clan but im not a douchebag so I hope its not a problem
After reading all the negative post about DB's and having to buy a skillbook from the NX-store I think I want to reroll. Any advice on what job I should take?


I don't play anymore but I'm just curious, how'd you find these forums? Did you see the guild name and google it or something?


Quiz Question #1:
thijsknaap
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 14:12:27
April 16 2011 14:11 GMT
#3559
Look up :D
"I'm obviously a starcraft 2 player (TeamLiquid is a starcraft 2 site, duh!) but I've been lurking around these forums for almost a year, and just started playing MS again (nostalgic reasons).
So I though, where can I find a guild that has people in it that share my interests, and have atleast half a brain, naturally I looked here ;-)."
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 17:13:56
April 16 2011 17:12 GMT
#3560
neos doesn't have time for quizzes, he has to get to lvl 200 please. lol just whisper one of the Jrs in the OP please when you are in game.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 24m
Replay Cast
16h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.