• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8681 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 175

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 405 Next
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
April 12 2011 16:21 GMT
#3481
On April 13 2011 00:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
right off the bat i hate that i can't use WASD and is there anyway to change the resolution or use windowed mode?


System > System Options > Viewing Mode > Window
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-12 16:45:07
April 12 2011 16:44 GMT
#3482
On April 13 2011 01:21 Neos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 00:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
right off the bat i hate that i can't use WASD and is there anyway to change the resolution or use windowed mode?


System > System Options > Viewing Mode > Window

Thx

oh boy im excited. gotta dl teamspeak :3
RIP Aaliyah
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
April 12 2011 16:50 GMT
#3483
On April 13 2011 01:21 Neos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 00:56 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
right off the bat i hate that i can't use WASD and is there anyway to change the resolution or use windowed mode?


System > System Options > Viewing Mode > Window

or use alt+enter for window to full screen mode and vice versa
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
April 12 2011 19:07 GMT
#3484
Server check notes for tonight says the double evo 2 ring glitch will be fixed. There goes 900 of my range lol.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 12 2011 19:08 GMT
#3485
On that topic I can upgrade my untradeable to tradeable any time right? That "event" doesn't end or anything
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
April 12 2011 20:04 GMT
#3486
@ QQ
No you cannot... (at least I can't)
I tried talking to Gaga yesterday and he said the event had finished.
Also believe the event notes specifically stated that you could only make em tradable on the 3rd of March...

I also forgot to make tradable, but for me its not that bad since I only got 1 anyways.

(All this is assuming you meant Evo Ring 2)
TLMS
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
April 12 2011 20:09 GMT
#3487
Oh crap LOL. Only 1 tradeable gg lmao
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
April 12 2011 21:07 GMT
#3488
Yo I'm going on a vacation to China. Be back to blezz y'all in two weeks.
TLMS
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
April 12 2011 21:25 GMT
#3489
Allright, have fun man! Be carefull on the cheap hookers though..
Go big, or go home!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
April 13 2011 04:42 GMT
#3490
Helvetica where you at
[TLMS] REBOOT
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 13 2011 17:25 GMT
#3491
I just got to level 15 cant play much cause of school

why no one add me or message me or w/e

im still figuring out how the game works. I'm a pirate!!!!!
RIP Aaliyah
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
April 13 2011 17:42 GMT
#3492
On April 14 2011 02:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I just got to level 15 cant play much cause of school

why no one add me or message me or w/e

im still figuring out how the game works. I'm a pirate!!!!!

Leave your nick and somebody will add you.
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 19:40:35
April 13 2011 19:32 GMT
#3493
For some reason, I can't start the game from website anymore. It just takes me to Nexon game manager download page even I already have it installed. The gamelauncher doesn't work either. I see MS in task manager, but not the game window.

Edit: I had to use IE to start MS
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
April 13 2011 19:39 GMT
#3494
Do you see hackshield loading? Sometimes MS just loads really really slowly.
No I'm never serious.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
April 13 2011 20:55 GMT
#3495
DFO items delayed I want my pink beans!
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 13 2011 20:59 GMT
#3496
Is there any leveling/quest guide that'll take me through leveling quicker? I think I hit 18/19 before I left for school, leveling has been pretty quick. Double Shot is pretty good for taking down large amounts of mobs pretty quickly it seems.

Apparently there are already too many Corsairs in the guild. What is the guild lacking that it needs? I can start a second or third toon, the leveling seems pretty easy in this game so far. The fire/poison mages look cool, I like AoE stuff and I don't mind playing healer either.

What's lacking?
RIP Aaliyah
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
April 13 2011 21:15 GMT
#3497
I don't think we have a lot of hero/arans in the guild.

We have a lot of assassins and resistence classes.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 21:27:53
April 13 2011 21:25 GMT
#3498
The class balance in the guild really doesn't matter. Although we have no buccaneers or I/L mages and no active 4th job evan or dual blade.

Also since levelling is so easy now you can level a bunch of characters and see what you enjoy.
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
April 13 2011 21:29 GMT
#3499
there are very good reasons why we don't have what nitty listed above, lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
DayMonki
Profile Joined May 2010
United States23 Posts
April 13 2011 22:09 GMT
#3500
On April 14 2011 06:25 Nytefish wrote:
The class balance in the guild really doesn't matter. Although we have no buccaneers or I/L mages and no active 4th job evan or dual blade.


Ill be there soon enough ^^
Dont worry about tomorrow. Today may never end.
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech107
RuFF_SC2 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 454
Bale 16
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift6533
JimRising 728
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0325
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP142
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 47m
Replay Cast
21h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.