• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6969 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 405 Next
Hawk2
Profile Joined August 2010
United States229 Posts
November 12 2010 02:16 GMT
#181
I wouldn't mind doing some of this, I get tired of cheesy newbs at top diamond. I can play on the weekends mostly.

Skype : DevanSub

I have a level 47 or so spearman, but i'm not sure what server he's on, i'm thinking about just switching his server to demethos, then also i'm not really sure his character name it's been so long (i used to play in 06-08). Anyway, I look forward to playing with you guys, I'll just contact you guys via skype when i get my maple sorted out.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 12 2010 03:29 GMT
#182
Tempted to start again too but I have to get my exams done first. Probably wouldnt get into it though, maybe to kill time when there no games to play.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
November 12 2010 03:37 GMT
#183
Ok guys, i think we might be ditching skype since we got so many people

So everyone get on the TL vent, game 6 is our room ! :D

Ill put a poll up to see if we sitll wanna use skype for chat or not
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 12 2010 03:49 GMT
#184
I prefer vent, its way more system friendly and it has a easy interface.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 12 2010 05:59 GMT
#185
meh, hotspot shield is making the things a bit slower, but meh that's to be expected from a VPN.
Anyway it seems that I have an acc on global from like 3 years ago o_O. I hope it has some characters (which I doubt since I don't remember leveling anything back then. oh well.)
Off to download the client now.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 07:16:11
November 12 2010 07:12 GMT
#186
Was trying to get my old account back, my main character is still there. "Etymologies" Level 62 Page, but cant remember the birthday information, too many years ago.

edit: Oh wait its on Bera... There were only 2 servers back then.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 07:38:26
November 12 2010 07:37 GMT
#187
I would start this again. I was very addicted to this game back like 2-3 years ago.

I had a nice level 50 something dexless warrior with like 300m of items on, but I lost +10 gloves and raged out and dumped my account to some random guy I knew in my friends list. Anyways, can't recover any of my accounts, which is probably for the best. Oh well, if I could ever be rich again I would do it, but I don't have money for that anymore.

Was so addicted to this game though, had so many accounts, all of which I can't get back because they are on some random email.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Lefnui
Profile Joined November 2008
United States753 Posts
November 12 2010 08:00 GMT
#188
What did the traitors do? lol
helokity
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada47 Posts
November 12 2010 09:03 GMT
#189
ive played too much ms
http://maplestory.nexon.net/Rankings/OverallRanking.aspx?type=overall&world=0&job=0&pageIndex=1&key=helokityy&search=true
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
November 12 2010 10:33 GMT
#190
OMG lvl 200 craziii!

Join us now :D We get like, 12 people on every night on vent

Also we are all funded technically atm because we are actively making mesos as a guild etc, and we had a kick start of about 400m or so to spread around cause we meso bought at the start (mostly spent now though lol)

Btw, as a notice to people, since nobody wants to use skype anymore, im going to kill off the conversation and start forcing people to use ventrilo
also, since ingame doesnt have a message tracker, im also going to start using the ingame BBS to leave notes and messages for the guild - also anyone of the jr.master in the guild can also make messages, and anyone can post in the other topics
Ill update some meaningful messages in the guild ingame BBS later (vent info etc.)
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 12 2010 12:40 GMT
#191
You guys are playing on Demethos right?
Whom should I message to get invited?
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Profitlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States94 Posts
November 12 2010 13:02 GMT
#192
Msg like gummy or brtarolg for inv. Ask them for 1mil if you are planning to use vent & stay playing the game for a while.
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 14:50:33
November 12 2010 13:16 GMT
#193
ah okay, sure thing.
I'm having an issue thought - wherever I give in a quest my client crashes with code 38 'Reached end of file'. Any idea what could cause this?
EDIT: Also, is there another way to get in global servers apart from hotspot shield? hotspot seems to be really slow for me.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 15:00:11
November 12 2010 14:50 GMT
#194
Just saying I can invite people to the guild as well so if OnTimeOut is on you can message me

Edit: The game seems to be randomly crashing for most people right now so I wouldn't bother trying too hard. Gummy seems to be able to play with no problem but I crashed like 2-3 times in 5 minutes.
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 12 2010 15:12 GMT
#195
Ah I see. Well I hope the maintenance fixes stuff.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Pandoma
Profile Joined June 2010
United States19 Posts
November 12 2010 15:24 GMT
#196
I'd take 10k nx for 5 levels any day
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
November 12 2010 16:09 GMT
#197
I thought they only gave nx if they did a rollback.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
November 12 2010 16:16 GMT
#198
There were two rollbacks so a lot of people got 10k maple points.
zingmars
Profile Joined April 2010
Latvia189 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-12 17:27:19
November 12 2010 17:03 GMT
#199
heh add me to the list.
zingmars // Iplayprotoss

P.s - I'm in Europe and I'm on a VPN I'm having an unstable connection and I'm logging in at different times than you guys but meh. As for vent, for some reason I can't open it. It just doesn't launch. Process is there, but the window is nowhere to be seen. Neither is a tray icon or something. Well, if there will be a case where we will really need vent, I'll try getting my household laptop to do the venting for me. (might be a bit faster in that case too, as my laptop will be able to connect to vent servers directly, whereas if I use it on my computer it has to go through VPN servers)
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." -- Thomas Watson
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
November 12 2010 19:06 GMT
#200
Well vent is really just for chatting, the only time I would see us NEEDING it would be if we were to boss but only 3 of us are even remotely near the level/have the gear we would to boss. However, everybody is leveling up really quickly and I think us taking down bosses in the future is a definite possibility.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings63
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 142
RuFF_SC2 31
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15348
Rain 2266
Artosis 622
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3772
Counter-Strike
taco 265
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Mew2King192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Other Games
summit1g8558
Day[9].tv655
JimRising 542
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0248
ArmadaUGS69
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv655
• Scarra574
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.