• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11125 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 605

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 603 604 605 606 607 665 Next
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-23 15:25:43
May 23 2015 15:25 GMT
#12081
Did my first (and probably only, god damn are those expensive) Modern Masters 2 draft last night. 3-0'd with R/G ramp splashing Profane Command. First pack was foil Primetime, so the draft was off to good start. Most of my games just consisted of stalling with Eldrazi Spawns and Scatter the Seeds tokens until I could get Primetime down and Profane Command/Banefire them for their entire life total.

Highlights:
Opponent at 14, Profane Command for 12 to his face and -12/-12 to his Spitebellows which killed his only other creature in play, followed by a next turn scatter the seeds on his end step to attack for lethal.

Attack with Primetime, opponent double blocks and burns it with lightning bolt, I cast Artisan of Kozilek postcombat and bring it back. Opponent concedes.

Profane command for 6 bringing back Primetime and killing that annoying 4/4 flying spirit blink guy against the spirits deck while he was tapped out.

Got a Blinkmoth in the prize packs, the rest were whiffs. Probably will post decklist later when I can be bothered to get the box out of the car.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 23 2015 16:05 GMT
#12082
For various reasons I could not attend the MM draft at my LGS and it's already sold out. But given that my friend got a foiled Tarmogoyf in one of his prize packs in combination with it being a small LGS, that's kind of expected.
EZ4ENCE
Kaethis
Profile Joined January 2015
Netherlands112 Posts
May 23 2015 16:55 GMT
#12083
Drafted the set last night as well. Mirror Entity has to be the single most rediculous card I've seen for limited since Pack Rat. Untap -> win game every damn time. Wasn't even playing it in a synergy deck (audibled twice to end up in B/U kind-of-proliferate control).
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-23 17:16:06
May 23 2015 17:05 GMT
#12084
I drafted MM last night and went 6-0 easily, played a couple more games against various people in the pod and went completely undefeated. I got lucky because 3 guys went affinity and 3 guys went blue/red/elementals. One guy went green/white.

I ended up 5 color. First pick was Savage Twister, second pick I got passed a foil Fulminator Mage and I found out later that the guy to my right opened that plus a Vendillion Clique. I ended up base green with 5 karoo lands. In pack 2 I opened a Puppeteer Clique. Somehow in pack 2 I got a 4th pick Noble Hierarch, followed by a 5th pick Mirror Entity. In pack 3 I was passed a Scute Mob followed by an Overwhelming Stampede, followed by a dismember.

My list was this:

5 karoos, 11 basics
2 Nameless Inversion
1 Spread the Sickness
1 Dismember
1 Fulminator Mage
1 Noble Hierarch
1 Scute Mob
1 Overwhelming Stampede
1 Mirror Entity
1 Puppeteer Clique
1 Cytoplast Root-Kin
2 Kozilek's Predator
1 Etched Oracle
1 Bestial Menace
2 Scatter the Seeds
1 Rampant Growth
1 Wayfarer's Bauble
1 Savage Twister
1 Ulamog's Crusher
1 Kavu Primarch
1 Tezzeret's Gambit
1 Nest Invader

This deck was off the wall. I pulled off such plays as Turn 3 Cytoplast Root-Kin, Turn 4 Bestial Menace - 3x Graft, Turn 5 Spread the Sickness and add 4 power and toughness to the board with Proliferate

I cast Overwhelming Stampede for 8 with Ulamog's Crusher in match one, and then for 7 with Kavu Primarch in match 2.

Etched Oracle is so much better than he was in MM1, with graft and proliferate he can survive his activated ability or grow into it.

Game 2 of the final match was a complete blowout. Dude said he didn't think he could beat my draw with any combination of cards in his deck.
His turn 1: Darksteel Axe
My turn 1: Wayfarer's Bauble
His turn 2: Court Homunculous
My turn 2: Karoo
His turn 3: Equip, swing 4.
My turn 3: Sack Bauble, Play Noble Hierarch.
His turn 4: Somber Hoverguard. Swing 4. I chump.
My turn 4: Savage Twister for 2.
His turn 5: Nothing
My turn 5: Kozilek's Predator. Scatter the seeds.
His turn 6: Some creature.
My turn 6: Mirror Entity. Make everything 4/4. Swing for 24. He blocks but 20 gets through, GG.

This was really fun. I got 3 modern masters boosters as prize, and cracked a Dark Confidant. Can't wait to draft again
good vibes only
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
May 30 2015 16:30 GMT
#12085
Anyone else here at GP Vegas? Doesn't seem to be too much of a shit show thus far :D
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 30 2015 20:49 GMT
#12086
I just got home from GP Utrecht, went 7-2 and made day 2. I might do a writeup later, but after 9 rounds I'm completely exhausted.
Go big, or go home!
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
May 30 2015 20:49 GMT
#12087
Grats on making it to Day 2!
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
annedeman
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-30 21:42:19
May 30 2015 21:42 GMT
#12088
I also got day 2 at GP Utrecht:D, in round 6-8 i played terrible but luckily i won 2 of those matches and i got my focus back in round 9
RAIN!!!, MMA!!,Innovation!!,Parting!!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-31 03:25:51
May 31 2015 02:29 GMT
#12089
Drafting today for fun and I'm still sorta new-ish so a mini brag/improvement post. I know it's not a GP but I'm kinda proud of myself anyway.

So one guy had a bunch of leftover DTK so we drafted DTKx3 instead of DTKx2 FRF. The prize for the winner was one pack of Modern Masters 2015 which I bought myself.

Draft goes mostly uneventfully. Pack 1 pick 1 was Shaman of the Forgotten Ways, then I got a bunch of decent red cards, so I figured may as well play Atarka/Gruul. When I passed a Flatten and Pacifism later on I wondered if I was doing it right...
Pack 2 was a Twin Bolt so ultimately was considering dropping green but I picked a few decent creatures and a wheeled dragon. Also Pacifism showed up again 9th for some ridiculous reason. I don't think anyone played white. I passed an Epic Confrontation for an Atarka Efreet and another on my third pack first pick for a second mythic, Dragon Whisperer. Pretty solidly in G/R at this point, I got passed some hilarious cards like two Sarkhan's Rage and a Berserker's Onslaught.

The funniest thing about my deck was that I somehow managed to pick up nearly every ramp card possible in DTK.
Shaman of the Forgotten Ways
Savage Ventmaw
Circle of Elders
Hardened Berserker

Match 1 I was up against a guy who drafted B/R with a splash of white for surprise Secure the Wastes, Dash weenies, a whole bunch of warrior synergy, and Descent of the Dragons for good measure. Unfortunately for him he didn't really hit any of his combos when up against me and I managed to scrape by two wins after getting flooded G1. We also played one for fun and I managed to pull off a Savage Ventmaw/Shaman of Forgotten Wastes ---> Biorhythm combo. That one felt good.

Match 2 was against U/G...something? He managed to pull every counterspell in the format so I didn't get much dragon action in. We each took a game and then it was G3. He slow played his fliers like crazy while I missed my first 2-3 land drops (should have mulled my 2-land hand but I had Dragon Fodder and some other good stuff) and eventually I was able to stabilize. I only had a little health left and I knew he still had a counterspell so I let him counter my dragon again, waiting until next turn to cast Berserker's onslaught. I hardcasted Atarka Efreet to force him to block the inevitable huge double striker with the added bonus of Press the Advantage giving me a 7/3 double striker. My entire goal that game was to get him to 5 health as I was sitting on a Sarkhan's Rage and I then had him at three. Unfortunately, I was at 2 health, so one of if not the ONLY way to possibly draw in this format, and we hit it.

Honourable mention to Tail Slash by the way. I had one copy of it in my deck and I drew it for amazing value every single game.

We decided since I don't really play modern and am unlikely to actually USE the cards in the MM15 pack, he could have that assuming no massive value rare and I'd settle for a consolation DTK pack. We open the MM15 pack, and it's Vendilion Clique, the second highest value card in the entire set (after Tarmogoyf)!!!

He 'sold' me my share of the card, kept a foil Aethersnipe and gave me the DTK pack for good measure Surrak, the Hunt Caller, so all in all a pretty good day of drafting when I can go up against people who are way more experienced than me, make minimal mistakes and win (or draw) and pick up some huge value on the way.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
May 31 2015 20:15 GMT
#12090
Ended up going 10-4-1. In the first draft I got a great green/black token/sacrifice deck. After a bye in the first round I got 2 easy wins to end up 10-2. My second draft was a disaster, and after 2 losses I drew the final round to end up coming 135th and making 200 dollars.
Go big, or go home!
annedeman
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 08:52:13
May 31 2015 21:54 GMT
#12091
Ended up at 11-4,
I started out 2-0 with a very strong Urg control deck with mulldrifter/artisan/banefire/mystic snake/electrolyze/bestial menace, a solid removal suite.
I played 2 mana leaks and played worse fixing over rampant growth that would allow me open mana leak on turn 2, with double plaxcaster frog and lorescale coatl and a tezzeret's gambit as a small counter's sub theme.

At the 3rd match I misplayed really badly again and again in what should have been an absolute blow out game in my favor, and after he went all in(tapping all manas and creatures) i had to chump a bunch of creatures and that put me to 1, i had 2 creatures and he was left with him at 7 life, I had burst lightning and banefire(both were lethal with the creature attacks) on hand and a ton of mana and casually showed them to him, and we both shuffled our decks(the memories are slightly blurry on who started to shuffle first, I really should have waited for a explicit concede but i was rather frustrated by my earlier misplays), then when round 2 started, no one was making a move and i ask him if he would start.
Then he said I scooped and he hadn't seen the banefire. and I said no I presented lethal, a judge was called and ruled in his favor which is a lesson for me not to take short cuts and go to the motions properly, then I win game 2 rather rapidly.
I stumbled in game 3 partly because i was unable to properly play my wayfairer's bauble on turn 1 partly due to rush to finish the match in time and partly cause of tilt, the game still became sort of close as i stabilized on 5 life and started to build up a significantly stronger board pressence but he had a hellkite charger trump.

In between drafts i sort of refound my focus and some of my composure

second draft i had a very similar rug deck but much midrangier and aggresive with a domain subtheme(4 rioters and 2 tribal flames) , a bunch of smaller graft creatures like 2 spiders, a savage twister, again the trio mulldrifter, artisan, banefire, the 4/4 graft dude that puts counters on other dudes with counters, the graft card draw dude, noble hierarch, the deck was fine but i think i played a mana source to many(20 is a little bit to much i think, especially with fiery fall not counted in and a fairly high number of low drops for a 5 colour deck).

I ended up winning the first match rather easily with rioter beatdown vs a stumbling opponent, in game one my opponent just didnt draw lands and in the second game he mulliganed and i went graft on 2 rioters -> savage twister used as plague wind, after that i lost a match vs spirits, partly because of my high amount of mana sources, i have very powerfull things to do if i flood with that amount of mana sources but am sort of depending on my unusually large midrange creatures, to extend time for me to draw my late game bombs which didn't work here due to a flurry of arrests, blinding soul eaters and o-rings.

Last match, game vs R/B aggresive, game 1 he mulliganed and was spell light and i put him away with large rioters+savage twister again as a plague wind, game 2 i mulligan'ed thought i was close to stabilizing after a savage twister but was wrecked by profane command+burst lightning, game three was close and i trade some damage unfavorably with my cathodion to make the banefire better and then try to stabilize somewhat by playing the then large rioters, the game shifted when i drew mulldrifter which drew me a tribal flames, and the flames+mulldrifter attack+banefire killed my opponent in 2 turns just as he was about to break through my board stall.

I mostly need to work on my composure and not let my misplays get to me, on average i play pretty reasonable, but when i start misplaying i get angry at myself and i have trouble keeping my concentration leading to chains of misplays.

finally end up with 200 dollar but with a slightly sour taste in my mouth
RAIN!!!, MMA!!,Innovation!!,Parting!!
GoSuNamhciR
Profile Joined May 2010
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 01:55:07
June 01 2015 01:53 GMT
#12092
I just won a MM2015 draft with a pretty unorthodox deck..

Started off picking up some midrange with Battlegrace Angel and Noblis of War. I saw 2 of the Brute forces pass by, so I took the 2nd one as I didn't want somebody to have a lot of them.

I ended up switching into an all in aggro deck even with my 2nd pack being the planeswalker Karn. My favorite moment of the night, I am on the draw after winning game 1. He plays swamp pass. I play swamp and then vampire Lacerator. He plays an island and passes. I play a mountain and then attack with the lacerator. He casts Nameless inversion on my lacerator (+3 / -3) I then cast Brute Force for +3/+3 getting through for 8 on turn 2. Was awesome. Then played another Lacerator and passed and that game was over on turn 4.

I ended up with:
1 Vampire Outcasts
1 Sunlance
1 Apostle's Blessing
1 Skarrgan Firebird
3 Vampire Lacerator
4 Brute Force
2 Burst Lightning
1 Bloodthrone Vampire
1 Daggerclaw Imp
1 Duskhunter Bat
1 Goblin Fireslinger (was super sad the other one I saw did not wheel, as I was bloodthirst)
2 Stormblood Berserker
1 Blood Ogre
1 GoreHorn Minotaurs
1 Inner-Flame Igniter
2 Nameless Inversion
1 Wayfarer's Bauble
7 Swamp
7 Mountain
1 Plains

Oddly enough, I played a greedy 15 land mana base with a bauble for a ghetto fetch land to deck thin and pull the plains and got surprisingly flooded all night, like 6-7 lands in most games that went to turn 6 or 7. I almost put Karn in, but decided not to.. the math wasn't with me and would catch up with me eventually.. It never did I never got mana screwed once, I did get flooded several times (5-7 land hand mulligan, did this 3 times).

One of my friends also managed to get 5 frogmites and 3 darksteel citadels, luckily he only had 1 cranial plating, his deck was insane too.
annedeman
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands350 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-01 11:39:39
June 01 2015 11:39 GMT
#12093
On June 01 2015 10:53 GoSuNamhciR wrote:
I just won a MM2015 draft with a pretty unorthodox deck..

Started off picking up some midrange with Battlegrace Angel and Noblis of War. I saw 2 of the Brute forces pass by, so I took the 2nd one as I didn't want somebody to have a lot of them.

I ended up switching into an all in aggro deck even with my 2nd pack being the planeswalker Karn. My favorite moment of the night, I am on the draw after winning game 1. He plays swamp pass. I play swamp and then vampire Lacerator. He plays an island and passes. I play a mountain and then attack with the lacerator. He casts Nameless inversion on my lacerator (+3 / -3) I then cast Brute Force for +3/+3 getting through for 8 on turn 2. Was awesome. Then played another Lacerator and passed and that game was over on turn 4.

I ended up with:
1 Vampire Outcasts
1 Sunlance
1 Apostle's Blessing
1 Skarrgan Firebird
3 Vampire Lacerator
4 Brute Force
2 Burst Lightning
1 Bloodthrone Vampire
1 Daggerclaw Imp
1 Duskhunter Bat
1 Goblin Fireslinger (was super sad the other one I saw did not wheel, as I was bloodthirst)
2 Stormblood Berserker
1 Blood Ogre
1 GoreHorn Minotaurs
1 Inner-Flame Igniter
2 Nameless Inversion
1 Wayfarer's Bauble
7 Swamp
7 Mountain
1 Plains

Oddly enough, I played a greedy 15 land mana base with a bauble for a ghetto fetch land to deck thin and pull the plains and got surprisingly flooded all night, like 6-7 lands in most games that went to turn 6 or 7. I almost put Karn in, but decided not to.. the math wasn't with me and would catch up with me eventually.. It never did I never got mana screwed once, I did get flooded several times (5-7 land hand mulligan, did this 3 times).

One of my friends also managed to get 5 frogmites and 3 darksteel citadels, luckily he only had 1 cranial plating, his deck was insane too.

seems like a rather normal looking B/R aggro deck, fire slinger+3 lacerator+ 2 stormblood +bat gives a high chance on nut draws which is nice. I dislike het sunlance splash, on average you have white pretty late, and its just not impactfull enough in the late game to splash of 1 bauble, and with 4 1 drops in 2 different colours, i would want to maximize my chance to go turn 1 dude turn 2 bloodthirst guy by playing an extra mountain and a swamp , might not have played the firebird in a 16 mana source deck , otherwise it seems very fast albeit a little bit low on low mana cost non bloodthirst creatures, especially with that many combat tricks, it seems that all draws with a 1 drop are extremely good however most without them or when they are sunlanced/burst lightninged are very bad.
RAIN!!!, MMA!!,Innovation!!,Parting!!
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-02 12:57:48
June 02 2015 12:57 GMT
#12094
I went 12-3 at GP Vegas. 7-2 day 1, and 5-0 -> 5-1 into losing my win and in into potential top 8 and for sure PT invite
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
June 03 2015 07:15 GMT
#12095
Foil Top 8 GP Goyf up to 16k now on Ebay. Crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261911963536
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
Savant.GL
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany502 Posts
June 03 2015 09:13 GMT
#12096
I started going to a weekly magic event at my local shop. I don't have much experience with MTG but I really enjoyed drafting and thought that was a good and inexpensive way to have fun.

I don't really want to get into constructed right now as it seems like an expensive investment for something I don't know I want to do. I play too many games already.
Savant
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
June 03 2015 14:08 GMT
#12097
On June 03 2015 18:13 Savant.GL wrote:
I started going to a weekly magic event at my local shop. I don't have much experience with MTG but I really enjoyed drafting and thought that was a good and inexpensive way to have fun.

I don't really want to get into constructed right now as it seems like an expensive investment for something I don't know I want to do. I play too many games already.


Famous first words

FNMs are fantastic actually, good on ya'
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
LennX
Profile Joined October 2010
4572 Posts
June 03 2015 14:24 GMT
#12098
On June 03 2015 16:15 Draconicfire wrote:
Foil Top 8 GP Goyf up to 16k now on Ebay. Crazy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261911963536



I seriously doubt it is going for above 5k USD..... I can't believe it..
Mute user function on TL; http://www.liquiddota.com/blogs/491245-mute-annoying-users-in-lr-threads
Savant.GL
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany502 Posts
June 04 2015 08:13 GMT
#12099
On June 03 2015 23:08 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 18:13 Savant.GL wrote:
I started going to a weekly magic event at my local shop. I don't have much experience with MTG but I really enjoyed drafting and thought that was a good and inexpensive way to have fun.

I don't really want to get into constructed right now as it seems like an expensive investment for something I don't know I want to do. I play too many games already.


Famous first words

FNMs are fantastic actually, good on ya'


Thanks.

The shop I go to is actually running a constructed tournament tomorrow so I might go along just to watch. Maybe play some draft if it is running.

Is it rude to ask people what their deck is and the approximate cost? I don't want to be insulting or come across the wrong way.
Savant
Fifacoinsdiy
Profile Joined June 2015
Angola3 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-04 08:24:45
June 04 2015 08:24 GMT
#12100
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 603 604 605 606 607 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10609
White-Ra 342
Dota 2
monkeys_forever802
NeuroSwarm111
League of Legends
Doublelift5585
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m4523
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox774
AZ_Axe172
Other Games
summit1g7762
Maynarde190
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick222
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 3m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.