• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9804 users

World of Tanks - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 67 68 69 Next
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
August 06 2010 10:55 GMT
#21
So Light tanks are hellions, medium tanks are siege.... hmm this falls apart.

Wait this ISN'T a joke?
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
August 08 2010 20:45 GMT
#22
Link

Can anyone translate someone says American tech is mentioned.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
August 08 2010 21:26 GMT
#23
Has anyone that signed up when they read this thread actually gotten in yet? I want to play this game so freaking bad.
GodIsNotHere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada395 Posts
August 08 2010 21:27 GMT
#24
Yeah I signed up a while ago an still no word. If anyone who got in could tell us how long it takes for them to get back to you that would be great.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
August 08 2010 21:29 GMT
#25
I signed up like an hour after the thread was made and still nothing.

This was going to be how I wasted time until I bought sc2 in ~2 weeks, but time is running out.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
August 09 2010 07:58 GMT
#26
I hate the city maps

+ Show Spoiler +

If your an SPG tanks can just from around the corners where the buildings cant be destroyed and aim is a pain in the ass or impossible!
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Xife
Profile Joined September 2009
224 Posts
August 10 2010 01:21 GMT
#27
City maps are awesome. SPG's already dominate a lot of the other maps, leave the City maps to us heavy tanks!

I drive a KV and that one wide open map is terrible. I forget the name but you can either go into the wide open field or around the back where there is some hills but not much cover still. SPG's and Tank destroyers rape everyone. Basically I get spotted then promptly die.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
August 10 2010 01:46 GMT
#28
Yeah, Malinovka is terrible. Everyone camps for like 10 minutes because if you don't camp you get sniped by arty or TD. Pretty much everyone hates that map, it probably will be removed/changed soon.
City maps are awesome. My favorite. :D
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
exeexe
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark937 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-10 02:22:48
August 10 2010 02:22 GMT
#29
On August 10 2010 10:46 tyr wrote:
Yeah, Malinovka is terrible. Everyone camps for like 10 minutes because if you don't camp you get sniped by arty or TD.


Lol sounds like call of duty 4 - search and destroy gamemode. If you run forward you get killed by random grenates -.-
And never forget, its always easier to throw a bomb downstairs than up. - George Orwell
Xife
Profile Joined September 2009
224 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-10 03:02:10
August 10 2010 03:01 GMT
#30
While I enjoy this game, I probably will not play the open beta and release because of the grind. Right now It is okay because we get that 150 gold a day as testers. Without it I don't think I could tolerate the exp and gold grind.
muse5187
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
1125 Posts
August 10 2010 03:02 GMT
#31
for anyone without a key make an account at curse.com
http://www.curse.com/keys/world-of-tanks/default.aspx
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
August 10 2010 03:07 GMT
#32
On August 09 2010 05:45 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
Link

Can anyone translate someone says American tech is mentioned.


Google translation for you, if you haven't gotten it yet.

I just signed up, and I sooo hope I get in ^^ I'm severely limited how I spend my free time, and this seems worthy of joining TL and.....yeah, that's about it right now ><"
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-10 03:12:09
August 10 2010 03:11 GMT
#33
I saw this a couple months ago on an MMO show and it looks amazing

a tank warfare simulator from WW2? yes plz
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
August 10 2010 03:20 GMT
#34
Umm I followed muse's instructions, and
+ Show Spoiler +
IT WORKED WOOHOO! Unfortunately, I already registered for a forum account before I got word of the keys, so now I'm left with an utterly useless forum account and a working account because the registration process wouldn't recognize my established forum account.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
GodIsNotHere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada395 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-10 03:41:24
August 10 2010 03:40 GMT
#35
On August 10 2010 12:02 muse5187 wrote:
for anyone without a key make an account at curse.com
http://www.curse.com/keys/world-of-tanks/default.aspx

Question, I registered for curse.com but the code they sent me doesn't work... so now what?
Nvm its working now
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
August 10 2010 03:57 GMT
#36
I still havent gotten my key yet.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
August 10 2010 05:59 GMT
#37
Oh shit muse you are awesome, currently downloading client. Hope to see some tl'ers in there when i start playing later tonight.
GodIsNotHere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada395 Posts
August 10 2010 06:04 GMT
#38
lol Installed it but everytime I download the updates it freezes at 99%... yay! /Wrists
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
August 10 2010 07:39 GMT
#39
k downloading it.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Narwhal
Profile Joined September 2009
United Kingdom314 Posts
August 10 2010 08:49 GMT
#40
Applied , just waiting now patiently , this game looks so freaking goodddddd.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 67 68 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins523
Counter-Strike
fl0m4029
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1805
summit1g1184
B2W.Neo745
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE79
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4198
League of Legends
• Nemesis1862
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
27m
BSL Open Qualifier
27m
Replay Cast
4h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 27m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.