• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:23
CEST 03:23
KST 10:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7240 users

Diablo III General Discussion - Page 262

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 1109 Next
Phayze
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2029 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-28 08:52:54
August 28 2011 08:37 GMT
#5221
did anyone happen to catch the diablo 3 game play that was shown during MLG? I briefly cought the end (ending of the witch doctor ability showing and then saw the boss battle briefly also). Ive been searching around and was really hoping to catch it. Dustin Browder? seemed to be commentating the gameplay. Really pissed I missed it, it was so interesting and exciting.

edit: had a short moment of brilliance, remembered that the MLG footage was recorded so you could catch it if you missed it (or living away from the US). http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/MLG_Raleigh_Red . Footage starts around 4:50:00 +- 1minute or so! Seems like it goes through the barbarian introduction thats quite old, then goes into something I think is new. Guess it's all old footage though.
Proud member of the LGA-1366 Core-i7 4Ghz Club
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
August 28 2011 08:54 GMT
#5222
Maybe they had some other stuff that I missed near the end, but I'm pretty sure that footage is old. Maybe something like last year's Blizzcon or around that time.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
reallogic
Profile Joined October 2008
United States65 Posts
August 28 2011 19:56 GMT
#5223
The footage was in fact old. It's the game play trailer posted in the media section of the diablo 3 website. http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
August 28 2011 20:16 GMT
#5224
yepp, really old... and the commentator is Jay Wilson, not Dustin Browder
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
August 28 2011 23:04 GMT
#5225
Just wanted to point this out to everyone.. Could solve some problems ppl might have with armor colors.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5643/title/armor-dyes/cat/525
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
August 29 2011 00:09 GMT
#5226
On August 29 2011 08:04 Tag wrote:
Just wanted to point this out to everyone.. Could solve some problems ppl might have with armor colors.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/5643/title/armor-dyes/cat/525



Yeah I remembered the dyes after I saw that pale red armor then I realized I had no problems with it anymore. It makes a huge difference. The design doesn't look too bad if you dye it other colors. Overall, the graphics don't bother me too much at this point. I made a post where I said the spells looked a little lame before but I think I've come around for that point. They still look a little too much like WC3 for me but overall it fits with the other graphics so it shouldn't be too terrible.

Diablo is like crack for me. I hate like 50% of the announcements they make but I still want to play it so badly. Thank fucking god it's not a pay to play game.

P.S : Rainbow armor here I come!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
frontliner2
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands844 Posts
August 29 2011 17:07 GMT
#5227
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(
I had a bad dream. Don't be afraid, bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born in...
redmarine
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark165 Posts
August 29 2011 17:17 GMT
#5228
On August 30 2011 02:07 frontliner2 wrote:
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(


This happened for me. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/802709/hm.PNG
Sverigevader
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden388 Posts
August 29 2011 17:17 GMT
#5229
On August 30 2011 02:07 frontliner2 wrote:
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(


Why today?
"I can answer this, you're just a god damn sexy mofo." http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147829&currentpage=7#139
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
August 29 2011 17:37 GMT
#5230
On August 30 2011 02:17 redmarine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 02:07 frontliner2 wrote:
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(


This happened for me. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/802709/hm.PNG

are you some kind of press or involved in any fan site? that looks like one of the press invites which were already send out
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
August 29 2011 17:49 GMT
#5231
Haha I just got this on my mail, wonder if some people actually fall for these.

+ Show Spoiler +
Greetings from Blizzard Entertainment!

Were gearing up for the forthcoming launch of Diablo III and would like to extend you an invitation to

participate in the beta test. If you are interested in participating, you need to have a Battle.net

account, which you can create on our Battle.net website.

We will flag you for access to the Diablo III beta test when we begin admitting press. You do not need to

go through the opt-in process.

To secure your place among the first of Sanctuarys heroes,Please use the following template below to

verify your account and information via email.

* Name:
* Battle.account name:
* Password:
* Country:
* E-mail Address:

Thanks and see you all in the Burning Hells!
PandaBlunt
Profile Joined September 2010
United States292 Posts
August 29 2011 17:56 GMT
#5232
On August 30 2011 02:17 redmarine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 02:07 frontliner2 wrote:
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(


This happened for me. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/802709/hm.PNG


Dont do it -_-.

Go us.battle.net (or EU.battle.net if you're a European) and go to the account tab, on the right hand side there is a beta profile settings link, use that :D.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
redmarine
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 17:59:48
August 29 2011 17:58 GMT
#5233
On August 30 2011 02:37 Enox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 02:17 redmarine wrote:
On August 30 2011 02:07 frontliner2 wrote:
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(


This happened for me. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/802709/hm.PNG

are you some kind of press or involved in any fan site? that looks like one of the press invites which were already send out


I was one of the original developers of the Diablo 3 WarCraft project. At one point, we recieved huge amount of publicity, as a result, Basiok the community manager at the time contacted us to give us a reward. He mentioned that if he had any Diablo 3 invites available, he would have given us some, but because lack thereoff, he proposed some WoW items.

We never replied back until just a week ago, when we asked him for some Diablo keys for the original D3W team.

Seems like we got some. :D

On August 30 2011 02:56 PandaBlunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 02:17 redmarine wrote:
On August 30 2011 02:07 frontliner2 wrote:
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(


This happened for me. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/802709/hm.PNG


Dont do it -_-.

Go us.battle.net (or EU.battle.net if you're a European) and go to the account tab, on the right hand side there is a beta profile settings link, use that :D.


Microsoft confirmed it. I also checked Blizzard official statement two days ago where they stated that some invites would go out, requesting only the username of the account to be invited.
Sc2Requiem
Profile Joined June 2011
United States121 Posts
August 29 2011 17:59 GMT
#5234
Blizzard will never ask for your username and password.
"What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first step towards something better."
frontliner2
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands844 Posts
August 29 2011 18:06 GMT
#5235
On August 30 2011 02:17 redmarine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2011 02:07 frontliner2 wrote:
I've been lurking and F5'ing all day for an update. I'm getting so excited about the release. Surely something must have happened :'(


This happened for me. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/802709/hm.PNG


That's either a scam or it's bloody brilliant :-)
I had a bad dream. Don't be afraid, bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born in...
frontliner2
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands844 Posts
August 29 2011 18:16 GMT
#5236
Yeah it's not like they are asking a password.

Btw, that Nigerian prince still owes me 17 million.
I had a bad dream. Don't be afraid, bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born in...
frontliner2
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands844 Posts
August 29 2011 18:19 GMT
#5237
Btw, I get these every other week or so: I even reported it to Blizzard but they never took the courtesy to reply to a loyal loyal customer. I'll buy anything with the Blizzard logo on it :S

==-=--=-=
Hi Blizzard,

I just received this e-mail. The reci[ient seems to be legit.

When I follow the link I get a phishing warning from my browser.

Can you please inform me what is happening? I don't feel like losing all my precious Blizzard licenses.

If this is indeed a scam I figured you might want to know about it as it gives a bad name to your company.

Thanks

A 20 years following loyalist.

Thomas $# #%%
===--=-=
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:53:03 +0800
From: noreply@blizzard.com
To: thomas_%#$%^%@hotmail.com
Subject: Battle.net Account - Account Change Notice

Hello,
This is an automated notification regarding your Battle.net account. Some or all of your contact information was recently modified through the Account Management website.
*** If you made recent account changes, please disregard this automatic notification.

*** If you did NOT make any changes to your account, we recommend you log in to Account Management review your account settings.
If you cannot sign into Account Management using the link above, or if unauthorized changes continue to happen, please contact Blizzard Billing & Account Services for further assistance.
Billing & Account Services can be reached at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499 Mon-Fri, 8AM-8PM Pacific Time) or at billing@blizzard.com.
Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.
Regards,
The Battle.net Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Online Privacy Policy
I had a bad dream. Don't be afraid, bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born in...
Technique
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1542 Posts
August 29 2011 18:21 GMT
#5238
On August 30 2011 03:19 frontliner2 wrote:
Btw, I get these every other week or so: I even reported it to Blizzard but they never took the courtesy to reply to a loyal loyal customer. I'll buy anything with the Blizzard logo on it :S

Loyal customer and fanboy are not the same, they don't have to care about you... you will buy it anyway, as you said.
If you think you're good, you suck. If you think you suck, you're getting better.
frontliner2
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands844 Posts
August 29 2011 18:26 GMT
#5239
It's true. I'll force myself to love their games and thus the upcoming Diablo 3 series. Pre-programming at it's best. Daaang.... Whe're my tin foil hat bro?
I had a bad dream. Don't be afraid, bad dreams are only dreams. What a time you chose to be born in...
VaultDweller
Profile Joined January 2011
Romania132 Posts
August 29 2011 18:27 GMT
#5240
@ frontliner2
There are billions of emails like that, I doubt they have the time to respond to every single report. It gets logged, becomes a statistic and that's about it.
My spam folder has about 2-3 of those each week.
"War is not about who's right- it's about who's left."
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 1109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings71
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 628
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 37m
OSC
20h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.