• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:12
CEST 03:12
KST 10:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9974 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 12

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 57 Next
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
November 02 2010 17:08 GMT
#221
On November 03 2010 01:57 Potatisodlaren wrote:
This game just got ruined http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/faq.php#c11

Pay to unlock bloodlines and other ridiculous bs. I guess LoL is paving the way for new promising games to become terrible :/

Look at the bright side, now at least they will have to release new content a lot more often, because otherwise they wont earn any money.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-02 22:24:22
November 02 2010 17:44 GMT
#222
Looking through the various options though, you should be able to get everything you need by spending $40. If you want more extras, you can get them through game-coins.

The system pretty much works like LOTRO. The free option is, just like in every other freemium game, a trial. You can potentially get everything by just playing a lot.

I'm still not happy about the VIP status thing, but I'll probably be getting the Titan edition anyway.
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
November 02 2010 20:16 GMT
#223
Kinda hoped there would have been one time purchase thing, but if their playerbase provide more profit this way...

Still not sure if I keep playing it free or throw cash at them... the biggest issue I have with free is the champion rotation and even more so the one single slot for ladder team, as I currently have all 5 slots filled with teams with my friends and would like to have even more.

Guess supporting them would be just fine, but haven't really decided which package thing to get should I end up spending some money.

Anyways, I wonder if they figure something cosmetic or whatever rewards for getting levels, as currently they do nothing. Grade system however is pretty good as it most of the time indicates what the player is capable of (unless they decide to play some of their weaker champions).
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
November 02 2010 20:19 GMT
#224
Yeah, I think you can get all the stuff except the VIP (think of the Titan edition with lifetime VIP as collector's edition for people who want to support the devs) for 50$. Of course the Titan edition has some more skins, but who cares about that. The game would cost ~40$ anyway. And you can unlock all the the stuff (that affects gameplay) for free if you can't decide whether to buy it, or if you are broke. I don't like the weekly rotation of bloodlines for free users, but I guess it's the lesser evil.
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-02 22:45:13
November 02 2010 22:30 GMT
#225
Devs said you could unlock all 20 bloodlines as a free player through in-game coins. So if you're feeling really stingy, you do have a chance to enjoy the benefits of buying the game for free.

I'm not sure if VIP status is attainable through game currency, but everything else is.

There's essentially 3 editions of the game:
- Free
- Standard ($40)
- Collector's ($90)

And a few options to pay more or less, depending on how much you want to unlock yourself. The Titan edition will give you everything you can get at launch. A $10 upgrade from Champion to Bloodlust Edition will give you the 4 new bloodlines and access to them before launch.
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
November 02 2010 22:51 GMT
#226
I'm really f'ing good at this game but i hate the community =\ I'm a huge elitist myself but i don't make a point of showing it every game. I'm not sure i'll pay for it honestly, it's sooooo dependent on who you play with as solo matchmaking is NOT viable (unlike LoL which is also frustrating but at least manageable).

Might just try rated battlegrounds instead, we'll see =\ Love the game - love the format, hate the players.
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
November 02 2010 22:59 GMT
#227
You don't? Oh wai-
Solo isn't that much fun of course, it's a team game.
Pete!
Profile Joined October 2010
56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-18 19:03:45
November 02 2010 23:05 GMT
#228
I just checked an old email account of mine that I no longer use and saw an email inviting me into the Bloodline Champions beta. I have no intention of playing the game myself, but by registering an account they gave me 2 more beta keys, which was nice. They're of no use to me and I don't belong to any other site or community that would want them. TL's search function brought me to this thread.

Long story short, I have 2 beta keys for this game which I won't ever be using.
PM me if you're interested in them. I don't ask for anything in return, but you're welcome to suggest some kind of 'trade' if you wish.


Have fun!
Maero
Profile Joined December 2007
349 Posts
November 03 2010 05:45 GMT
#229
I've been playing the hell out of this game tonight, so much fun

if anyone wants to group up, let me know - I'm Maero2 on there (6 character name minimum )
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
November 03 2010 05:49 GMT
#230
I'll just leave this here

TFYKBDAQP5VK4Q7U
Blah.
bakedace
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States672 Posts
November 03 2010 05:56 GMT
#231
On November 03 2010 14:45 Maero wrote:
I've been playing the hell out of this game tonight, so much fun

if anyone wants to group up, let me know - I'm Maero2 on there (6 character name minimum )


tried to add you, says "user with that name does not exist."
Maero
Profile Joined December 2007
349 Posts
November 03 2010 06:22 GMT
#232
Try maero then, maero2 is the account name and I figured that was what would be used
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
November 03 2010 13:52 GMT
#233
It seems there's still some sort of betakey giveaway at fileplanet. So try checking it out if you want to play and still lack a key.

Have had great time with some of my friends so far.
Snaiil
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden312 Posts
November 03 2010 14:36 GMT
#234
I have 5 beta invites which I don't need. Just PM me your email to get one.
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
November 03 2010 15:36 GMT
#235
Can a mod edit the OP to say that people can get keys at FilePlanet (and maybe some other sites too)?
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
November 05 2010 05:27 GMT
#236
Tried it, hated it.
PENGUINS
Minzy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia387 Posts
November 05 2010 09:52 GMT
#237
played it for 10 seconds, i had high hopes for this game, but damn its terrible, horrible servers, was lagging bad in the tutorial(and i checked, my net was 100% stable). wont be blowing money on this pile of fail.
Huh...
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
November 05 2010 11:05 GMT
#238
Because it's clearly the game's fault that you live in Australia and the servers are in Europe (and some on the east coast), right?
fevax
Profile Joined February 2010
Turkey143 Posts
November 05 2010 12:03 GMT
#239
I can send 1-2 invites PM me your e-mail if you want.
buckbo1604
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada186 Posts
November 05 2010 18:41 GMT
#240
I have one beta key, i could possibly get more but PM if you want one.

I dont play it. I just got it.

Doesnt harvest my taste.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta44
CranKy Ducklings3
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 237
CosmosSc2 66
RuFF_SC2 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1922
GuemChi 1323
Artosis 645
910 46
Bale 20
MaD[AoV]18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever305
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 879
Counter-Strike
taco 306
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox685
Other Games
summit1g8769
Day[9].tv758
shahzam679
C9.Mang0320
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick690
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 6
• Letter146
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv758
• Shiphtur667
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 48m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.