• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

Touhou Discussion Thread - Page 164

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 306 Next
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 15 2012 03:05 GMT
#3261
A heads up: Meiling is the bossest of bosses in that dōjin.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 15 2012 04:24 GMT
#3262
On January 15 2012 08:12 Soleron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2012 05:08 d3_crescentia wrote:
On January 14 2012 22:35 Soleron wrote:
http://fwugradiation.tumblr.com/post/13528293577/improvised-touhou-music-with-annoying-commentary

Original Touhou-style music with, uh, commentary. By one of Homestuck's composers.

ugh, I encountered this on reddit some time ago

yeah I know the whole point of it is that he wasn't really trying, but it really just rubbed me the wrong way - either he needs to be wittier to actually be funny, or his improvisation needs to get better


I now listen to this on my MP3 player. I think it's at least as good as Touhou's actual music. The intention wasn't to be bad.

To show he can actually compose:




I know he can; it's not like I just listened to that one thing and thought he should be shot in the head for the entirety of his work, just that it really wasn't funny to me and the fact that his improvisation skills weren't good enough made me cringe every time he missed a note
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
January 15 2012 04:55 GMT
#3263
Yay keep the doujin reccomends going!
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
January 15 2012 05:18 GMT
#3264
On January 15 2012 13:24 d3_crescentia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2012 08:12 Soleron wrote:
On January 15 2012 05:08 d3_crescentia wrote:
On January 14 2012 22:35 Soleron wrote:
http://fwugradiation.tumblr.com/post/13528293577/improvised-touhou-music-with-annoying-commentary

Original Touhou-style music with, uh, commentary. By one of Homestuck's composers.

ugh, I encountered this on reddit some time ago

yeah I know the whole point of it is that he wasn't really trying, but it really just rubbed me the wrong way - either he needs to be wittier to actually be funny, or his improvisation needs to get better


I now listen to this on my MP3 player. I think it's at least as good as Touhou's actual music. The intention wasn't to be bad.

To show he can actually compose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaJsqJ_oV2g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyDdV8eIHGE

I know he can; it's not like I just listened to that one thing and thought he should be shot in the head for the entirety of his work, just that it really wasn't funny to me and the fact that his improvisation skills weren't good enough made me cringe every time he missed a note


Oh haha. Though if he was talking at the same time, it isn't so bad eh? But he probably just recorded the commentary after.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
dkpl
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada1485 Posts
January 15 2012 05:33 GMT
#3265
plz plz plz read the doujin by the same artist about rumia. It is the best.
Anopob: also, in between the most familiar parts, necrofantasy is like kekeke and necrofantasia is like bum b um bum
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 06:02:45
January 15 2012 05:48 GMT
#3266
Probably you all heard anyways, but posting anyways XD

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZFa5lQNsQ


Pizuya's cell
Touhou 11 stage 4 boss Satori's theme
Merciless Lazuli Rose

+ Show Spoiler +


Whatever this group is, interesting to me
荒御霊
Touhou 6 stage 6 boss Remillia's theme
紅女の血宴 / quoderatDEMONstrandum

..... and randomly my brother showed me this

+ Show Spoiler +


>.> FLEES* <.<
I post only when my brain works.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 06:00:55
January 15 2012 05:57 GMT
#3267
On January 15 2012 14:48 Reaper9 wrote:
Probably you all heard anyways, but posting anyways XD

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZFa5lQNsQ


Pizuya's cell
Touhou 11 stage 4 boss Satori's theme
Merciless Lazuli Rose


..... and randomly my brother showed me this

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T43CUWK4g7I&feature=related


>.> FLEES* <.<


Have not heard of it, not bad. But I don't find much I like about it yet. The style and stuff is good I just don't find it that appealing yet though.

Also, rofl at the 2nd video... I saw a picture from it, the scary thing is that the actual music video for this song was like that right? (or was that just a fan made video)

On January 15 2012 14:33 dkpl wrote:
plz plz plz read the doujin by the same artist about rumia. It is the best.


OMG A GOOD DOUJIN ABOUT RUMIA? Thanks :D will check it out!

I suck at using pixiv and danbooru. I can't find anything. Are you trolling me

I found a link to the Rumia thing but I don't know how to read it. It's not even translated where I found it xD
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0010/23/39/040010233978.html
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
January 15 2012 06:06 GMT
#3268
Omg that comic, so cute XD, you have to just click that you are older than 18 to access it, thats all. Too bad I can't read Japanese either .
I post only when my brain works.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
January 15 2012 06:11 GMT
#3269
oh, thanks xD

I pressed close, haha. Didn't see the "next" button

Also, yes it is cute. I wish I knew what they were saying though xD
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
dkpl
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada1485 Posts
January 15 2012 07:01 GMT
#3270
derp, forgot a bunch of us here don't use danbooru on a regular basis

Danbooru pool link here

As usual, nsfw ads warning, enter at your own risk, etc
Anopob: also, in between the most familiar parts, necrofantasy is like kekeke and necrofantasia is like bum b um bum
Chronopolis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada1484 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 08:35:14
January 15 2012 08:33 GMT
#3271
http://seimoe.lunar-tokyo.net/Status.html
Holy shit youmu vs yuyuko thats destiny

Info:
basically a 128 character elimination voting tournement for most moe character in touhou
http://seimoe.lunar-tokyo.net/
d3_crescentia
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4054 Posts
January 15 2012 08:59 GMT
#3272
all of Mystia's brackets were SUPER easy ~_~
once, not long ago, there was a moon here
Arolis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States496 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 11:42:21
January 15 2012 11:37 GMT
#3273
When Momiji beat out Marisa in the first round by 1 vote I pretty much stopped following and raged a little about how a majority vote of Touhou fans have no taste. I'm pretty sure Mystia got at least some revenge votes because I wasn't expecting her to beat Momiji.
BnK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States538 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 12:10:37
January 15 2012 12:09 GMT
#3274
Did Suwako lose in the first round? to Koishi? Well fuck.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 15 2012 16:04 GMT
#3275
You remember that Yuuhei Satellite anime done for Perfect Cherry Blossom?

You need to watch it again.

The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 18:43:06
January 15 2012 18:18 GMT
#3276
Why isn't it "saimoe"?

Well anyways, LOL thanks dkpl, I was reading the comic and there were like 4 pages and the 2nd one didn't seem to make any sense rofl, I guess it was just the preview.

Wow finished the Rumia thing, it's good :D

Spoilers
+ Show Spoiler +
It's cute and I'm glad it had a good ending.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 23:09:54
January 15 2012 23:02 GMT
#3277
OMG I saw this guy earlier, when I was watching kkcwkoh's piano uploads, cus kkcwkoh would give a link to a MIDI/transcription of the piano song WITH sheets, so I was like wow, this guy is awesome.

Then now I stumble upon another of his transcriptions, check out his youtube profile, and realize that HE TAKES REQUESTS. HOLY SHIT! And he does them really fast too, he can finish a simpler transcription in like 3 days, no idea how much time he spends total though.

Anyways, I'm not sure which to ask him to transcribe T_T

Apparitions by Aojiru
+ Show Spoiler +


Locked Girl by Aojiru
+ Show Spoiler +


Luna Dial by Shiraha
+ Show Spoiler +


I guess I'll post all 3 and ask him he can choose the one he likes ^_^
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
dkpl
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada1485 Posts
January 15 2012 23:05 GMT
#3278
shiraha piano forte plz
Anopob: also, in between the most familiar parts, necrofantasy is like kekeke and necrofantasia is like bum b um bum
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 00:52:58
January 15 2012 23:09 GMT
#3279
Actually now that I listen to it a full time a few times, I actually like his Luna Dial a LOT as well (Aojiru I mean)

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.mukyou.jp/k11ps.html


It's probably the hardest of the 4 to transcribe but it does have the first page's sheet music already up xD

Edit:

Oh yeah I forgot. I'm also suggesting QLOCK's Septette for the Dead Princess xD

+ Show Spoiler +
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
January 16 2012 03:25 GMT
#3280
On January 16 2012 08:05 dkpl wrote:
shiraha piano forte plz


ARGH FUCK! Apparently Shiraha's Luna Dial is a piano duo T_T
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 306 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 19m
Patches Events
9h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 19m
OSC
17h 19m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.