• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:30
CEST 11:30
KST 18:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

[Interview] sAviOr after the TvZ game VS GoRush

Forum Index > Featured Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
CapO
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1615 Posts
May 27 2007 10:46 GMT
#1
[곰TV 시즌2] CJ 마재윤 "앞으로도 네임밸류가 있는 선수들 상대로 타종족 도전할 생각 있다"

[GomTV Season2] CJ Mah, Jae Yoon "From now on I want to challenge using off-race against other players with name values."

-16강 진출에 성공했다.
▶첫 경기가 정말 아쉽다. 연습할 때도 거의 안 졌다. 꼼수나 벙커링 같은것 안하고 힘대힘으로 붙어보고 싶었다. 그런데 2해처리 상대는 한번도 못해봤다. 그래서 대처법을 몰라서 패배했다. 5경기에서 또 붙어보고 싶었다. 정말 아쉬웠다.

- You succeeded in advancing to the second round (16players)
> I feel unsatified about the 1st game. I didn't lose most of the time during practice. I didn't wanna use some cheap strat or bunkering. instead, i wanted to play power vs power. However, I have never played against 2 hatchery build. So I didn't know how to prepare for it. I wanted to play him again in the 5th game. I really felt lacking.

-첫 경기에 대한 평가는.
▶오늘 경기에서 일방적으로 졌다는 생각은 안했다. 졌지만 할만하다고 생각한다. 내 의사가 중요하다고 생각한다. 내가 아직도 할만하다고 생각하면 다음에도 할 수 있는 것이다.

-Your evaluation of the 1st game.
> I didn't think I lost one-sided game today. Even though I lost, I think I'm capable. I think my intention is important. As long as I believe I can stil do it, I can do it next time.

-주 종족이 더 잘한다.
▶다른 종족을 하는 것보다 주종족인 저그를 하는 것이 더 긴장됐다. 테란이 익숙하지 못한 점은 있었다. 그래도 저그보다 밀린다는 생각은 하지 않는다.

-You are better with your main race.
> I'm more tensed up when I'm using my main race zerg than the off-race. There's the point that I'm not so skilled with Terran. But I don't think I do worse than with zerg.

-박태민과 서먹해진 것 같은데.
▶특별히 사이가 멀어졌다고 생각하지 않는다. 다른 선수가 나를 상대로 타 종족을 해서 맞대응한다고 해서 기분이 나쁘지는 않을 것이다. 태민이 형 입장에서 생각해보면 충분히 그럴 수 있다고 생각한다. 그러나 나는 프로게이머 생활을 하면서 해보고 싶었던 것을 했을 뿐이다. 앞으로도 해보고 싶다고 생각하는 것은 하나씩 할 것이다. 자신도 있다.

-It seems like your relationship with Park, Tae Min (GoRush) has become awkward.
> I don't think our special relationship has changed. And I don't think I would feel bad if some other player decided to play off-race against me. In terms of Tae Min's position, I understand him. However, I only did what I have always wanted to do as a progamer. Hereafter, I will be thinking of wanting to do it again once in awhile. I have confidence.

-종족을 아예 바꿀 수도 있는가.
▶아직 그런 생각은 없다.

-Are you thinking of switching your race?
>Not yet, I never thought of it.

-나머지 경기는 완벽했는데.
▶솔직히 말해서 파이썬과 몬티홀은 신경을 쓰지 않았다. 연습도 거의 못했다. 오늘 경기는 태민이 형과의 매치만 생각했다. 오늘 졌을 때도 5경기에서 태민이형과 만나서 다시 한번 하길 바랬다.

-Rest of your games were flawless.
>To be honest, I didn't really mind about Python and Monty Hall. I could barely practice. I only thought about today's match against Tae Min. After losing today, I wished to meet Tae Min again in the 5th game.

-타 종족에 대한 자평은.
▶아직은 익숙치 않다. 저그만큼 제대로 되지 않았다. 광범위하게 해볼 생각은 없다. 차분히 도전해 볼 생각이다. 앞으로도 네임밸류가 좀 있는 선수들을 상대로 값진 승리를 따내고 싶다.

-Your evaluation on off-race
>I'm not so familar with it yet. It's not as good as my Zerg. I'm not planning to do it extensively. I'm thinking of challenging quietly. From now on, I wanna take a valuable win against players with name values.

-16강에서 송병구와 붙는다.
▶프로토스전을 한지가 정말 오래됐다. 준비를 많이 해야할 것 같다. 송병구를 상대로는 종족을 바꾼다는 생각을 해본적이 없다. 아직은 메카닉보다 바이오닉이 재미있고 자신있다.

-You are going to face Song, Byung Goo Stork.
>It's been a long time since I played vs Protoss. I'm gonna have to practice a lot for it. I didn't think about switching race against Song, Byung Goo. I'm more confident and happy with bionic than mechanic.

-팬들에게 한마디.
▶팬들이 많이 기대해주셨는데 경기를 깔끔하게 못했다. 이런 경기가 나오면서 창피하기도 하면서 죄송스럽기도 하다. 다시 한번 이런 기회가 온다면 만만치 않게 준비해 나오겠다. 육이 (강)영민이, 수현이, 대겸이가 연습을 해줬다. 고맙다. 그런데 후배들이 2해처리를 안해줬다(웃음). 혼좀 내줘야겠다(웃음).

>Say a word to the fans
>Many fans looked forward to the match, but I wasn't as clean. After a game like this one, I feel sorry and embarassed. If I get to have another chance, I will be ready. Sea.Jy, Ever)Z(Maru, Dream.t)Orion, and NsP_JoJoBa helped me practice. However, they didn't use 2 hatchery build(laughs). I should teach them a leasson(laughs).

source: http://www.fighterforum.com/news/news_read.asp?cat=INT&idx=18540

Enjoy
SNSD fan
ATeddyBear
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Canada2843 Posts
May 27 2007 10:50 GMT
#2
ZvP ez. ty for interview
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
May 27 2007 10:50 GMT
#3
thanks capooo
i cant believe he still wants to "challenge" with offrace - _ -
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
May 27 2007 10:53 GMT
#4
What the hell? Going up against GoRush, you use those practice partners, and still hope to win?

~~
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
ATeddyBear
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Canada2843 Posts
May 27 2007 10:55 GMT
#5
especially considering gorush has canata, midas, iloveoov to practice with
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
berated-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1134 Posts
May 27 2007 10:59 GMT
#6
Awesome translation, I was waiting for this one. Thanks for the work
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
May 27 2007 11:29 GMT
#7
On May 27 2007 19:53 LastRomantic wrote:
What the hell? Going up against GoRush, you use those practice partners, and still hope to win?

~~


That's essentially all the Z's CJ can offer sAviOr for practice.

More importantly, why didn't sAviOr himself think of 2 hatch and ask to practice against it. -_-
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
May 27 2007 11:35 GMT
#8
On May 27 2007 19:53 LastRomantic wrote:
What the hell? Going up against GoRush, you use those practice partners, and still hope to win?

~~


he's savior it doesn't matter as much as you think it does

if gorush had done a 3hatch build savior would have wrecked him by the looks of the game itself
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
May 27 2007 11:36 GMT
#9
On May 27 2007 19:55 ATeddyBear wrote:
especially considering gorush has canata, midas, iloveoov to practice with


this says quite a bit about savior's tvz, that he can train vs jy/orion/etc. and still contend vs gorush who trains with these tvz powerhouses
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
May 27 2007 11:47 GMT
#10

-You are going to face Song, Byung Goo Stork.
>It's been a long time since I played vs Protoss. I'm gonna have to practice a lot for it. I didn't think about switching race against Song, Byung Goo. I'm more confident and happy with bionic than mechanic.

er ..im confused.. is he going terran vs Stork?
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Myxomatosis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States2392 Posts
May 27 2007 11:56 GMT
#11
no.
SeBASTa
Profile Joined September 2003
China1147 Posts
May 27 2007 12:19 GMT
#12
On May 27 2007 20:29 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2007 19:53 LastRomantic wrote:
What the hell? Going up against GoRush, you use those practice partners, and still hope to win?

~~


That's essentially all the Z's CJ can offer sAviOr for practice.

More importantly, why didn't sAviOr himself think of 2 hatch and ask to practice against it. -_-


I think next time savior should practice his T against himself
En Taro Terran
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
May 27 2007 12:33 GMT
#13
On May 27 2007 21:19 SeBASTa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2007 20:29 NeoIllusions wrote:
On May 27 2007 19:53 LastRomantic wrote:
What the hell? Going up against GoRush, you use those practice partners, and still hope to win?

~~


That's essentially all the Z's CJ can offer sAviOr for practice.

More importantly, why didn't sAviOr himself think of 2 hatch and ask to practice against it. -_-


I think next time savior should practice his T against himself


Omg. Mirror Matchup!
*puts on flame-retardant suit*
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
May 27 2007 12:39 GMT
#14
i'm starting to like this guy
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
May 27 2007 12:40 GMT
#15
On May 27 2007 21:19 SeBASTa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2007 20:29 NeoIllusions wrote:
On May 27 2007 19:53 LastRomantic wrote:
What the hell? Going up against GoRush, you use those practice partners, and still hope to win?

~~


That's essentially all the Z's CJ can offer sAviOr for practice.

More importantly, why didn't sAviOr himself think of 2 hatch and ask to practice against it. -_-


I think next time savior should practice his T against himself


He could get Blackman to program a Savior AI.
Trucy Wright is hot
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
May 27 2007 12:43 GMT
#16
What was the go.rush v. savior score and maps? Can you also post vods?
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
May 27 2007 13:06 GMT
#17
On May 27 2007 21:43 EpiK wrote:
What was the go.rush v. savior score and maps? Can you also post vods?


1-0 this time on Desperado

3-0 overall.

Vods in small vod thread.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
May 27 2007 14:47 GMT
#18
Give him time~~
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Organ
Profile Joined September 2006
Russian Federation987 Posts
May 27 2007 15:16 GMT
#19
Savior vs Stork will be awesome.
ktp
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States797 Posts
May 27 2007 15:23 GMT
#20
What was so significant about GoRush's 2 hatch build other than the fact that it threw Savior off? Was Savior anticipating a 3 hatch build so much that he was unable to adapt? I guess I'm asking why the 2 hatch build was a better choice for GoRush as oppose to 3 hatch...
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7988
Rain 3592
Leta 2445
Soulkey 404
Soma 335
BeSt 302
soO 259
Rush 231
firebathero 169
Barracks 154
[ Show more ]
Stork 130
Sexy 65
Killer 37
Shinee 34
Shine 27
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sharp 15
sorry 12
yabsab 11
Noble 7
zelot 6
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4335
XcaliburYe171
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns29741
WinterStarcraft671
singsing607
Pyrionflax187
Sick153
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 72
• Sammyuel 47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2210
• WagamamaTV7
League of Legends
• Jankos2536
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
30m
Patches Events
5h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 30m
OSC
13h 30m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.