• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8507 users

soO Fan Club - Page 21

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 37 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
March 26 2017 13:01 GMT
#401
On March 26 2017 21:20 AshC wrote:





Couldn't have said it better myself...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
March 26 2017 13:18 GMT
#402
My heart is broken, my soul is empty TT

Stats really did deserve the win but I can't bring myself to not feel bad about soO
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
Haighstrom
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom216 Posts
March 26 2017 16:53 GMT
#403
Full credit to Stats who played exceptionally, but I do feel that Soo wasn't on top form today: he wasn't reacting to mineral line harass (stasis and adepts) even though there was no distraction I could see taking his attention, and he got supply blocked quite a few times. He should have lost game 5 on Cactus; he was supply blocked just as Stats moved out and started 7 overlords (we've all been there).

Perhaps Stats was just outplaying him which put him off-balance, but I don't think Soo played his best. Maybe he didn't sleep well or the nerves got to him or whatever, it happens.

Sorry Soo, I was really cheering for you (all 5 times). I hope you'll keep playing SC2, whether or not you ever win a GSL, you're my favourite player.
aringadingding
Profile Joined September 2010
481 Posts
March 26 2017 17:44 GMT
#404
I really like stats and was happy he won, but damn... I feel so sorry for soO at the same time.
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
March 26 2017 23:48 GMT
#405
Ouch....
#neverlucky
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
March 27 2017 00:18 GMT
#406
I hope soO can feel better. None of us could ever understand what he must be going through right now.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-27 00:39:41
March 27 2017 00:39 GMT
#407
Not sure where soO goes from here. Will he return to the finals in Season 2 like he did in 2014? Will he give up entirely? Can't imagine what he's thinking, or what his path forward looks like.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
March 27 2017 02:30 GMT
#408
Tough day for him. I saw his tweet recently and he said "I feel alive". So I guess he feels better now.

This is only first season of GSL this year and if history repeats itself, soO will make 3 consecutive finals this year . At some point, he will win. Just need to move forward. Stay strong soO!
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
March 27 2017 03:17 GMT
#409
I just wanted to wish soO and all his friends my condolences.

I think getting to 5 GSL finals is is incredibly badass and admirable. I think that shows way more determination and skill than say, getting 1 GSL final and falling off the face of the earth, even if it doesn't feel that way to him.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
illuin_
Profile Joined March 2017
United States14 Posts
March 27 2017 03:34 GMT
#410
Keep trying soO!!! Nomatter what anyone says you are amazing and I don't care how many GSLs it takes you will one day win it!
Jaedong is a Bonjwa. MVP is a Bonjwa. Rogue is on the road to becoming one. I am most certainly not a Bonjwa. #DCTID
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-27 16:34:38
March 27 2017 16:33 GMT
#411
On March 27 2017 12:34 illuin_ wrote:
Keep trying soO!!! Nomatter what anyone says you are amazing and I don't care how many GSLs it takes you will one day win it!


Maybe, but it's a long way to go (looking at David Kim). I still have the feelin both terran and protoss is favored agaisnt Zergs. A zerg player has to play significantly better to be able to win. Playing equally good or just slightly better is simply not enough. I'm not saying that because soO lost this final, this is how i generally feel about LotV.
Why so serious?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 27 2017 16:45 GMT
#412
At the end of the day a second place in GSL is really good. When you make 5 second places that has to be worth a lot. I get that it sucks because you are so close to winning but still.
I hope soO can look at it this way as well and keep trying!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-27 19:59:13
March 27 2017 19:57 GMT
#413
This is my request to be added to the TL soo fan club.

We often talk about the winners, the redemption stories. We should talk more about soo.

I saw (of course!) every GSL final soo was in. I always was confident he would win, because he was too good on his path up to the finals. They could take a map from soo here, they could take a map from soo there. But they could not defeat him.

Except for the final series. Even when he was pitched against Zest or Innovation, I knew he could win. But he even lost versus Dear and Classic.

Still, what soo offers is zerg consistency (I main zerg) on a level far beyond my understanding of the game. But there is one thing I love more about soo than being the zerg hope: His mental strength.

I saw how DRG broke after his GSL/GSTL loss. I knew that he will not come back, even though he is my #1 SC2 zerg I will be a fan of forever. But soo does not break.

This mind/soul does not break.

You can slap soo down, but you cannot break him. You just can't. Winning a GSL means you will be noted for the time being. What soo did for the perspective of zerg, what he pulled of, even though now he is close to be the ultimate kong, will live on.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
March 27 2017 20:39 GMT
#414
I just realised that I'm not in the list of this fanclub, so please sign me up!!
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
March 28 2017 00:31 GMT
#415
Sign me up too!

Anyway, despite the pain of losing GSL again, I hope soO looks around TL and realizes that so many people were rooting for him, even the people who thought Stats would win regardless. I hope he will take that as encouragement to continue and win GSL this year!
ShambhalaWar
Profile Joined August 2013
United States930 Posts
March 28 2017 02:37 GMT
#416
So many GSL finals, I think is a really amazing accomplishment.

<3
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
March 28 2017 10:24 GMT
#417
I hope this isn't bad news:


Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
March 28 2017 14:17 GMT
#418
On March 28 2017 19:24 AbouSV wrote:
I hope this isn't bad news:
https://twitter.com/olimoleague/status/846570342797791232


I hope not. The GSL Final was just 2 days ago. So, let him have some space and quiet to calm down and grieve for a bit. I think it is normal.
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-04-03 20:13:42
April 03 2017 20:12 GMT
#419
I saw soO today at SSL Premier broadcast. He looked good and seemed to be in a great spirit as well. Fans was cheering for him when people spotted him on the display and he was smiling about that :D.

So great to see he is up and running again. May him do well at GSL Super Tournament coming up.

Here is the link if someone is curious:


soO go soO to another GSL (Super Tournament) Final!
kajtarp
Profile Joined April 2011
Hungary492 Posts
April 07 2017 17:06 GMT
#420
Why so serious?
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Replay Cast
4h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.