• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9786 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 43

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 55 Next
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
June 29 2017 05:03 GMT
#841
On June 29 2017 13:53 DieuCure wrote:
Tell it to Serral please ( he was like 7k1 for 2 weeks )

Well, I suppose that didn't happen at Korean ladder. Is it?
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
June 29 2017 14:26 GMT
#842
I know it's hard to set up some rules to restrict passive plays for online qualifiers, but sOs' attitude towards online qualifiers always remind me his light speed GG vs. Patience.
You either try hard or reject invitation, just don't be too lazy and realistic, this is the thing I don't like him.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 29 2017 14:51 GMT
#843
On June 29 2017 23:26 Alarak89 wrote:
I know it's hard to set up some rules to restrict passive plays for online qualifiers, but sOs' attitude towards online qualifiers always remind me his light speed GG vs. Patience.
You either try hard or reject invitation, just don't be too lazy and realistic, this is the thing I don't like him.

What happened?
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-29 15:15:15
June 29 2017 15:15 GMT
#844
On June 29 2017 23:51 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2017 23:26 Alarak89 wrote:
I know it's hard to set up some rules to restrict passive plays for online qualifiers, but sOs' attitude towards online qualifiers always remind me his light speed GG vs. Patience.
You either try hard or reject invitation, just don't be too lazy and realistic, this is the thing I don't like him.

What happened?

Nothing special, just complaining about his laziness and passive attitude against online qualifiers.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
June 29 2017 15:32 GMT
#845
I actually have no idea what is the deal with JAGW players these days. They don't play online cups in general. Very rarely. I think most of the time Rogue and Creator play online cups for a bit. sOs never did I don't think. Maybe it is how the team house works. Or sOs is too rich to care about online cups. Or still too much influence from KeSPA era I guess.
DieuCure
Profile Joined January 2017
France3713 Posts
June 29 2017 16:03 GMT
#846
Kespa.
TL+ Member
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
June 29 2017 16:29 GMT
#847
On June 30 2017 00:32 Vutalisk wrote:
I actually have no idea what is the deal with JAGW players these days. They don't play online cups in general. Very rarely. I think most of the time Rogue and Creator play online cups for a bit. sOs never did I don't think. Maybe it is how the team house works. Or sOs is too rich to care about online cups. Or still too much influence from KeSPA era I guess.

I think this is sOs' personal attitude issue, he is not a big fan of online cups or qualifiers far before Proleague is over.
You can see his offline ratio is much higher than anyone right now. You can also see how terrible his online PVP win rate is (since it's "boring" as himself said) and compare it with his offline PvP win rate. This gap is certainly not due to his skill but attitude and passion.
What he always try to do is to gain maximum benefits while spend minimum effort to reach it, but unfortunately this method won't work well in LotV era.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
June 29 2017 20:13 GMT
#848
On June 30 2017 01:29 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2017 00:32 Vutalisk wrote:
I actually have no idea what is the deal with JAGW players these days. They don't play online cups in general. Very rarely. I think most of the time Rogue and Creator play online cups for a bit. sOs never did I don't think. Maybe it is how the team house works. Or sOs is too rich to care about online cups. Or still too much influence from KeSPA era I guess.

I think this is sOs' personal attitude issue, he is not a big fan of online cups or qualifiers far before Proleague is over.
You can see his offline ratio is much higher than anyone right now. You can also see how terrible his online PVP win rate is (since it's "boring" as himself said) and compare it with his offline PvP win rate. This gap is certainly not due to his skill but attitude and passion.
What he always try to do is to gain maximum benefits while spend minimum effort to reach it, but unfortunately this method won't work well in LotV era.

Sound like a practical guy. No wonder he cheesed herO out to win that 100K. I guess it worked for him in the past but these days need a bit more effort than that. He is still a fun player to watch when he shows up.
DieuCure
Profile Joined January 2017
France3713 Posts
June 29 2017 21:45 GMT
#849
But Cure dont want to practice with him, that's why he is bad now Poor sOs
TL+ Member
yaowen3
Profile Joined September 2016
13 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-29 22:44:59
June 29 2017 22:44 GMT
#850
It is so frustrating as a fan when you know he can be so so so good but see that he doesn't put in the effort to qualify online for these offline tournaments with a substantial amount of wcs points.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
June 29 2017 23:08 GMT
#851
On June 30 2017 05:13 Vutalisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2017 01:29 Alarak89 wrote:
On June 30 2017 00:32 Vutalisk wrote:
I actually have no idea what is the deal with JAGW players these days. They don't play online cups in general. Very rarely. I think most of the time Rogue and Creator play online cups for a bit. sOs never did I don't think. Maybe it is how the team house works. Or sOs is too rich to care about online cups. Or still too much influence from KeSPA era I guess.

I think this is sOs' personal attitude issue, he is not a big fan of online cups or qualifiers far before Proleague is over.
You can see his offline ratio is much higher than anyone right now. You can also see how terrible his online PVP win rate is (since it's "boring" as himself said) and compare it with his offline PvP win rate. This gap is certainly not due to his skill but attitude and passion.
What he always try to do is to gain maximum benefits while spend minimum effort to reach it, but unfortunately this method won't work well in LotV era.

Sound like a practical guy. No wonder he cheesed herO out to win that 100K. I guess it worked for him in the past but these days need a bit more effort than that. He is still a fun player to watch when he shows up.


Work smarter not harder, and you're trivializing his thumping of herO for that 100K is asinine.
SilentRaven
Profile Joined March 2017
52 Posts
June 29 2017 23:12 GMT
#852
On June 30 2017 06:45 DieuCure wrote:
But Cure dont want to practice with him, that's why he is bad now Poor sOs


Because Cure has won.....oh that's right a big steaming pile of JACKSHIT.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
June 30 2017 00:00 GMT
#853
On June 30 2017 07:44 yaowen3 wrote:
It is so frustrating as a fan when you know he can be so so so good but see that he doesn't put in the effort to qualify online for these offline tournaments with a substantial amount of wcs points.

That's my point, his form is not good right now, I can even believe 1-2 Bunny is his true skill level, but 0-2 Hurricane is definitely not and reminds me that 0-3 passive online match with Patience.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
DieuCure
Profile Joined January 2017
France3713 Posts
June 30 2017 00:05 GMT
#854
On June 30 2017 08:12 SilentRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2017 06:45 DieuCure wrote:
But Cure dont want to practice with him, that's why he is bad now Poor sOs


Because Cure has won.....oh that's right a big steaming pile of JACKSHIT.


? I dont understand
TL+ Member
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 30 2017 02:24 GMT
#855
On June 30 2017 00:15 Alarak89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2017 23:51 swissman777 wrote:
On June 29 2017 23:26 Alarak89 wrote:
I know it's hard to set up some rules to restrict passive plays for online qualifiers, but sOs' attitude towards online qualifiers always remind me his light speed GG vs. Patience.
You either try hard or reject invitation, just don't be too lazy and realistic, this is the thing I don't like him.

What happened?

Nothing special, just complaining about his laziness and passive attitude against online qualifiers.

I have to agree with you on that one.. that or his current form is really bad for some reason... or both
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
June 30 2017 03:40 GMT
#856
Well, sOs has a great history of huge runs at the end of the year. Two Blizzcons show that much, and last year he got to the finals of GSL Season 2.

So there's still (some) hope for him, at least.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-01 15:15:51
July 01 2017 15:14 GMT
#857
On June 30 2017 11:24 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2017 00:15 Alarak89 wrote:
On June 29 2017 23:51 swissman777 wrote:
On June 29 2017 23:26 Alarak89 wrote:
I know it's hard to set up some rules to restrict passive plays for online qualifiers, but sOs' attitude towards online qualifiers always remind me his light speed GG vs. Patience.
You either try hard or reject invitation, just don't be too lazy and realistic, this is the thing I don't like him.

What happened?

Nothing special, just complaining about his laziness and passive attitude against online qualifiers.

I have to agree with you on that one.. that or his current form is really bad for some reason... or both

All the answers will be revealed on July 22nd.
I hope he won't let us down, but he is sOs, so...
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
AshC
Profile Joined August 2016
United States328 Posts
July 02 2017 06:27 GMT
#858
Man, finally watched sOs at SSL Challenger today... LOL, I just never know what is coming when sOs plays. His builds are just jaw-dropping. Only sOs can come up with those builds. That series vs Bunny should be in SC2HL because it is one of a kind.

I really wish sOs keeps playing SC2. I don't care if he ever wins anything ever again. His style alone is money-worthy...
romson87
Profile Joined May 2016
Poland487 Posts
July 02 2017 07:32 GMT
#859
The builds he came up with definately raised a grin but I'm afraid these are signs of sOs not caring about the tournament at all or having no form at all, neither of which are any good.
TL+ Member
yaowen3
Profile Joined September 2016
13 Posts
July 02 2017 09:25 GMT
#860
On July 02 2017 16:32 romson87 wrote:
The builds he came up with definately raised a grin but I'm afraid these are signs of sOs not caring about the tournament at all or having no form at all, neither of which are any good.


Yeah i mean cool builds and all but at a certain point it is starting to seem like he is playing like Has.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
Rex100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko353
ProTech143
Rex 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40894
Jaedong 1155
Hyuk 894
Soma 529
actioN 496
Horang2 384
Soulkey 360
EffOrt 343
BeSt 332
Mini 309
[ Show more ]
Light 252
Zeus 241
Larva 229
Stork 209
Last 207
910 189
Snow 135
ggaemo 122
Rush 119
Pusan 87
ZerO 71
Mind 54
Creator 49
Mong 43
Killer 38
hero 37
Sharp 36
Shinee 33
Free 30
Bale 26
Shine 20
HiyA 19
sorry 13
Noble 13
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6906
Dendi692
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1656
markeloff114
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1366
Other Games
gofns40222
singsing1876
B2W.Neo525
XBOCT298
Pyrionflax272
DeMusliM224
byalli187
hiko127
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King61
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1016
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream208
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1377
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
39m
The PondCast
21h 39m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.