• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9934 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 18

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 55 Next
Gamlet
Profile Joined December 2012
Ukraine336 Posts
April 28 2014 22:08 GMT
#341

Green wings of $o$
Kiev
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 28 2014 23:48 GMT
#342
sOs vs Classic was amazing
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ukiya2004
Profile Joined March 2014
199 Posts
April 29 2014 00:03 GMT
#343
It was so amazing! I thought SOS was surely going to lose after he fell behind on air upgrades by so much. But who am I to judge the world champion on his decisions, he must have known better than me and ended up owning Classic regardless. Hats off to the king!
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
April 29 2014 05:10 GMT
#344


(That other link is messed up for whatever reason) Really good game. Probably the best PvP this year
I love hellbats
Dheeraj19
Profile Joined December 2013
United States95 Posts
April 29 2014 21:27 GMT
#345
$O$ best protoss.
Flash
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
April 29 2014 22:31 GMT
#346
$O$MART
qcHanHan
Profile Joined September 2011
Denmark77 Posts
April 29 2014 22:55 GMT
#347
Sign me up. He is completely sick!
HerO - herO - PartinG - sOs - Rain - Zest - Stats
TameNaken
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Australia361 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-30 02:37:59
April 30 2014 02:25 GMT
#348
Interview with sOs after his Proleague wins yesterday.

Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=109139&iskin=esports

Q. This is your first time of the season accomplishing two wins in the one night. How does this make you feel?

Today I wasn't feeling physically good so I didn't even get makeup. But if I knew I was going to get an interview for my 2 wins I would have gotten the make up.

Q. In your match against Trap what were you thinking when you scouted the proxy gateway?
Originally I was going to go for a build which would of outright countered his, today I used a greedy build by taking my gasses so I thought I was in danger. But because I usually have a special method of dealing with proxy gate I was confident I could block it.

Q. What is this method?
In order to catch the first zealot you have to stop being greedy. Afterwards you can mine more minerals and block the aggression easily.

Q. You've lost 3 ace matches in a row. Where you anxious about this ace match?
In the beginning I had a sense of responsibility, and when I came out [as ace] I knew that I had to win at all costs. Maru frequently comes out as the ace but recently he's been a bit hesitant, also I'm confident on 'Maze'. In the post season I studied my matches more than anyone so I really wanted to win.

Q. In the ace match you discovered Squirtle's hidden stargate. How did you know he had hidden tech?
I like the psychological part of the game but I don't get to see it much. When I saw his natural I noticed there was only one probe, yet he was building the gasses quickly. So I thought something was going on elsewhere.

Q.In the phoenix fight your guardian shield tactic really stood out.
Even from the trivial matters i like to get a lead. If you have a sentry you can benefit from the use of 2 guardian shields. Also if you have one zealot you can take out their pylon and I think the phoenixes have to fight in that scenario.

Q. It seems like you and Maru have an active way of playing. What do you think about this?
When I was slumping Maru showed great performances. Now Maru's play is a little off so I think I have an opportunity to help my team as the ace. Maru is a naturally talented player so he can climb up the ranks anytime he plays well.

Q. Any last words?
Just before I was picked as the ace I was feeling physically ill, the coach and manager bought me some medicine so I could play to my potential. I also want to say thanks to the fans that always cheer me on.
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
May 12 2014 15:48 GMT
#349
So appearantly sOs might be put on one of Jin Air's planes :o (Got Retweeted by Jin Air Greenwings' twitter)
I love hellbats
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 12 2014 15:49 GMT
#350
haha wow that would be pretty awesome
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
jackslater
Profile Joined November 2012
Russian Federation604 Posts
May 12 2014 17:52 GMT
#351
Wow nice logo at the airplane!
Metak
Profile Joined August 2011
296 Posts
May 21 2014 09:41 GMT
#352
sOs playing in GSL right now! Just pretty much outplayed Shine.
Gamlet
Profile Joined December 2012
Ukraine336 Posts
May 21 2014 13:32 GMT
#353
[image loading]
Find funy picture
Kiev
DRGfan19
Profile Joined March 2014
United States6 Posts
May 21 2014 14:01 GMT
#354
On May 21 2014 18:41 Metak wrote:
sOs playing in GSL right now! Just pretty much outplayed Shine.

Then Proceeded to get outplayed by shine. LOL
DRG MKP gogo
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
May 21 2014 14:03 GMT
#355
sOs lost with three wins and two losses vs Shine T_T
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-21 14:12:08
May 21 2014 14:12 GMT
#356
Better to lose now than lose later the season!

Time to get to top-2 Proleague players to win KeSPA Cup and then get ready to Code A.
Love you, inventor Kim Yoo Jin, some day you will write(post) here <3
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
May 28 2014 08:18 GMT
#357
sOs may have lost in the ro32 due to injustice but he still got his plane!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I love hellbats
`sawyer
Profile Joined June 2014
210 Posts
June 07 2014 19:27 GMT
#358
hey, i'm new here, sign me in :p
Psycho.Vortex
Profile Joined May 2014
Chile2 Posts
June 16 2014 23:03 GMT
#359
Pleaserino, Sign me up
Vino
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
June 19 2014 03:08 GMT
#360
Sing me up please
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37393
Shuttle 2512
Horang2 985
Bisu 884
Jaedong 709
Light 613
Mini 519
BeSt 354
firebathero 330
Hyuk 297
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 263
Stork 259
Zeus 216
Soma 214
ggaemo 189
Soulkey 151
Last 149
ZerO 147
Rush 145
Snow 139
Leta 114
Killer 77
Pusan 77
hero 63
Sea.KH 61
Mong 39
Mind 36
Sharp 34
Shinee 30
Shine 29
soO 26
Bale 24
Aegong 24
sorry 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 18
Free 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 14
PianO 13
Noble 11
HiyA 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
zelot 6
Icarus 5
NotJumperer 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4161
qojqva1752
Dendi979
420jenkins57
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1425
x6flipin375
markeloff107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes873
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2148
B2W.Neo777
XBOCT351
DeMusliM186
Livibee173
Mlord157
XaKoH 136
Liquid`LucifroN112
QueenE88
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS72
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2213
• TFBlade695
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Stellar Fest
17m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV 14
OSC
11h 17m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.