• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10003 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 730

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 728 729 730 731 732 790 Next
Elmonti
Profile Joined July 2018
Spain299 Posts
January 19 2019 08:56 GMT
#14581
Great to see her winning again after those rough last results! and a great warm up for next week's GSL qualifiers
justaguywitha
Profile Joined July 2018
Austria70 Posts
January 19 2019 14:08 GMT
#14582
does someone have the exact link to the VODs? the link of bilibili is just a 1 minute video and sadly my chinese isnt that great^^
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
January 19 2019 14:14 GMT
#14583
On January 19 2019 23:08 justaguywitha wrote:
does someone have the exact link to the VODs? the link of bilibili is just a 1 minute video and sadly my chinese isnt that great^^

wish i did but i looked on there to and like yours my Chinese isnt that great.
ok
SlammerIV
Profile Joined December 2013
United States526 Posts
January 19 2019 17:08 GMT
#14584
Some nice games, too bad she couldn't pull it out, thought she was pretty ahead but those muta didn't seem to do anything.
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-20 01:24:15
January 20 2019 01:21 GMT
#14585
Anyone know if there's a way to add timestamps to links for bilibili and force the text barrage to go away forever?

I got... a couple of vods in the op, still trying (and failing) to find the ones from last night. *It'd help if the video links on this page or... anything would actually work lol.
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
January 20 2019 01:37 GMT
#14586
Why are there SO MANY different vods and playlists and highlights for this tourney on two (or three??) different websites? I don't. Under. Stand. *pulls out fistful of hair then drowns in hot tea*

Not-bilibili has vods for NeXT SC2 part 1, part 2, and part 3, but I can't figure out how to timestamp anything, let alone get the videos to load and play to see where the games are. I think that's all I got for now, maybe I'll try later, idk. xD
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
justaguywitha
Profile Joined July 2018
Austria70 Posts
January 21 2019 12:11 GMT
#14587
oh no, scarlett didnt make it to IEM. if someone wanna watch the game it is on wardis twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/367427249 starts at 32min.
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
January 21 2019 13:38 GMT
#14588
she can still go cant she to the open bracket thing? or is she just done with iem now?
ok
justaguywitha
Profile Joined July 2018
Austria70 Posts
January 21 2019 13:41 GMT
#14589
i think thats it, it was the open bracket right? on liquipedia i dont see anything else she could sign up. she should focus on WESG and WCS and GSL. she is already an IEM champ show lets get the blizzcon title^^
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
January 21 2019 13:44 GMT
#14590
On January 21 2019 22:41 justaguywitha wrote:
i think thats it, it was the open bracket right? on liquipedia i dont see anything else she could sign up. she should focus on WESG and WCS and GSL. she is already an IEM champ show lets get the blizzcon title^^


No, that was Korean server online qualifier #2; the open bracket is played offline in Poland, she could still get into the tournament.
Elmonti
Profile Joined July 2018
Spain299 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-21 13:49:04
January 21 2019 13:48 GMT
#14591
She can go (and will go I guess) to the Open Bracket at the event, since those 11+1 qualified get a seed to the Group Stage (Ro24). The other 12 players come from the Open Bracket (64 players into 4 groups with double elimination, 3 best players of each group advance to Group Stage). Basically what she did lat years.

She had a tough path today, first Taeja then Parting, so no surprises.
Novgoroth
Profile Joined July 2018
19 Posts
January 21 2019 15:49 GMT
#14592
It seems she plays Dota all day, and no longer practice SC2.
I think she does not expect to win anything this year. And even qualifying for GSL would look like more luck than anything else :x And it's breaking my heart to say that
Elmonti
Profile Joined July 2018
Spain299 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-21 16:46:28
January 21 2019 16:20 GMT
#14593
On January 22 2019 00:49 Novgoroth wrote:
It seems she plays Dota all day, and no longer practice SC2.
I think she does not expect to win anything this year. And even qualifying for GSL would look like more luck than anything else :x And it's breaking my heart to say that


I highly doubt that. However it's a known fact that she doesn't practice that much, and seeing her results and practice regime these last few months seems to reinforce that idea. I don't blame her though, she has been playing since like 2012, I bet it's hard to stay motivated after all these years. Maybe she will step up a gear or two later on, or maybe she is happy with her chinese salary and occasional good results. Who knows.

Anyway, imho you just have to lower your expectations in terms of tournaments results, and keep cheering and enjoying her games. That's what I do at least. Of course it's sad when she loses, but we have no right to be mad or demand her anything.
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-21 17:19:12
January 21 2019 17:17 GMT
#14594
I mean she just signed a new team so there's probably a contract of some sort and I can't honestly see her slacking on making sure she looks good to her team. so she might be not getting the best results so far but last year she started off hot then nothing really so maybe this year starts off a little cold and gets hotter toward the end. And agree with a poster above even if not getting top spots still cheer for her.
ok
justaguywitha
Profile Joined July 2018
Austria70 Posts
January 21 2019 17:20 GMT
#14595
it would be a great loss if she tries to do dota again, i really hope she does not. i really wish she would train, just a year ago i found out about her and she brought me back to play the game. but whatever makes her happy ofc. she will have my support. i just love watching her playing starcraft, zerg or toss.
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-21 17:29:42
January 21 2019 17:28 GMT
#14596
I kinda want her to go to dota I think she would to great there. and why can't she to both anyway there are 2 sports professionals.
ok
Elmonti
Profile Joined July 2018
Spain299 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-21 18:14:00
January 21 2019 18:12 GMT
#14597
On January 22 2019 02:17 William paradise wrote:
I mean she just signed a new team so there's probably a contract of some sort and I can't honestly see her slacking on making sure she looks good to her team. so she might be not getting the best results so far but last year she started off hot then nothing really so maybe this year starts off a little cold and gets hotter toward the end. And agree with a poster above even if not getting top spots still cheer for her.


Very often it's exactly the opposite: "I have a contract and a fixed wage now, so I can take things easy". Also Scarlett is probably the second player is terms of following and popularty behind Serral, so even if she doesn't get decent results it's huge exposure for the team.

PS: I think that dota stuff is a huge overstatement xD She did said in one stream that she plays Dota often with chinese players or casters or something... but I don't think going to dota is a real possibility right now, like not even close.
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
January 21 2019 18:54 GMT
#14598
On January 22 2019 03:12 Elmonti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2019 02:17 William paradise wrote:
I mean she just signed a new team so there's probably a contract of some sort and I can't honestly see her slacking on making sure she looks good to her team. so she might be not getting the best results so far but last year she started off hot then nothing really so maybe this year starts off a little cold and gets hotter toward the end. And agree with a poster above even if not getting top spots still cheer for her.


Very often it's exactly the opposite: "I have a contract and a fixed wage now, so I can take things easy". Also Scarlett is probably the second player is terms of following and popularty behind Serral, so even if she doesn't get decent results it's huge exposure for the team.

PS: I think that dota stuff is a huge overstatement xD She did said in one stream that she plays Dota often with chinese players or casters or something... but I don't think going to dota is a real possibility right now, like not even close.

well thanks for dashing my hopes of a dota comeback jk
ok
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-01-21 19:34:01
January 21 2019 19:31 GMT
#14599
Wasn't it Doto The First she was playing anyway, not Doto 2? Maybe I got that mixed up with something else. But last I heard, Warcraft 2 was more popular than Dota 1 (granted it was quite some time ago that I was hearing much about either).

Either way, unless she suddenly finds a team she really loves that is also more energizing than draining, I don't think the big Scarlett Doto dreams anyone has will come true any time soon. A stream, maybe, I guess? Very big maybe knowing her streaming habits. *Remembering how the Magic strim hopes and dreams slowly faded over the years then died, I probably shouldn't have even said maybe for a Doto strim. xD
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
January 21 2019 19:55 GMT
#14600
On January 22 2019 04:31 blunderfulguy wrote:
Wasn't it Doto The First she was playing anyway, not Doto 2? Maybe I got that mixed up with something else. But last I heard, Warcraft 2 was more popular than Dota 1 (granted it was quite some time ago that I was hearing much about either).

Either way, unless she suddenly finds a team she really loves that is also more energizing than draining, I don't think the big Scarlett Doto dreams anyone has will come true any time soon. A stream, maybe, I guess? Very big maybe knowing her streaming habits. *Remembering how the Magic strim hopes and dreams slowly faded over the years then died, I probably shouldn't have even said maybe for a Doto strim. xD

why not say maybe stream cant give any inside info? tell us what you know.
ok
Prev 1 728 729 730 731 732 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech175
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12789
Shuttle 806
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 45
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4254
Counter-Strike
taco 449
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox527
AZ_Axe104
Other Games
summit1g8311
Day[9].tv520
C9.Mang0351
WinterStarcraft176
Maynarde148
ViBE122
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv520
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.