• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10327 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 70

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 790 Next
DT.Damage
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany89 Posts
October 29 2012 01:48 GMT
#1381
She looks like a goody / stephano hybrid. Sorry couldnt hold that back xD
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 02:20 GMT
#1382
come online T-T
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 02:40 GMT
#1383
sucks so bad that she doesn't want to leave her VODs up, even if it's understandable
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Hulkoff
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden51 Posts
October 29 2012 14:00 GMT
#1384
Scarlett vs Nerchio and Winner vs Vortix in exactly 3 hours from this post in Ritmix RSL II. ZvZvZ madness!
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 14:02 GMT
#1385
She didn't stream yesterday?
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
October 29 2012 15:36 GMT
#1386
I'm not saying it wont happened, but dont you think here time is really valuable until Thursday
ladadidadi
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-29 17:28:26
October 29 2012 17:11 GMT
#1387
Nerchio v Scarlett right NOW in Ritmix RSL II. http://www.twitch.tv/emstarcraft

Stream is only Polish, no English today.

Edit: I lied, it's in Spanish too http://es-es.twitch.tv/team/karont3club
"Right?"
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-29 17:55:31
October 29 2012 17:53 GMT
#1388
Hey, so I could be wrong but I swear I've never seen a "Team Acer" badge before today, so I figured I'd let people know the option to have that sexy Acer logo in your quote thingy is there now.

Edit: Wait what? It's gone?! But... But I saw it just a second or two ago!

Edit2: I'm not crazy! This guy's got one: Lucky SOB
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Khazroul
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom206 Posts
October 29 2012 17:56 GMT
#1389
They don't show up in fanclubs AFAIK. Don't worry, you aren't going crazy
ZimmyDoom
Profile Joined April 2012
Mexico42 Posts
October 29 2012 18:05 GMT
#1390
Scarlett vs. Vortix http://es-es.twitch.tv/team/karont3club

gogogogo! Everyone watch :D
You don't see that in a toilet every day.
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
October 29 2012 18:06 GMT
#1391
The last 7 tournament matches I've seen Scarlette play have all been zvz...well at least shes won them all but one!
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2438 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-29 18:13:23
October 29 2012 18:13 GMT
#1392
that build so coinflip on entombed if i scout him first with overelord i autowin ~__~
Progamer
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
October 29 2012 18:14 GMT
#1393
On October 29 2012 10:21 TheLastTemplar wrote:
orrrr mayybeee she wants to advance from her group at mlg so shes training hard as fuck,

where ever she is she has been playing


Well she's the reason I'll be paying for an HD pass so I hope she performs well AND gets her games cast. DO YOU HEAR THAT SUNDANCE?! MAKE SURE HER GAMES ARE CAST!!!
#2throwed
Nadacambia
Profile Joined May 2012
Netherlands142 Posts
October 29 2012 18:26 GMT
#1394
On October 30 2012 03:14 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 10:21 TheLastTemplar wrote:
orrrr mayybeee she wants to advance from her group at mlg so shes training hard as fuck,

where ever she is she has been playing


Well she's the reason I'll be paying for an HD pass so I hope she performs well AND gets her games cast. DO YOU HEAR THAT SUNDANCE?! MAKE SURE HER GAMES ARE CAST!!!


From what i've read on the MLG website the 2nd match that will be cast on friday is Scarlett vs Bomber, after Grubby vs Flash
Stephano Grubby!
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
October 29 2012 18:30 GMT
#1395
On October 30 2012 03:26 Nadacambia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2012 03:14 Klondikebar wrote:
On October 29 2012 10:21 TheLastTemplar wrote:
orrrr mayybeee she wants to advance from her group at mlg so shes training hard as fuck,

where ever she is she has been playing


Well she's the reason I'll be paying for an HD pass so I hope she performs well AND gets her games cast. DO YOU HEAR THAT SUNDANCE?! MAKE SURE HER GAMES ARE CAST!!!


From what i've read on the MLG website the 2nd match that will be cast on friday is Scarlett vs Bomber, after Grubby vs Flash


1. Thank you for being the brave soul to navigate and interpret that heinous website.

2. OH EM GEE SO EXCITED!!! It's not even a ZvZ! It's like...a real matchup!
#2throwed
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 18:45 GMT
#1396
On October 30 2012 03:13 Scarlett` wrote:
that build so coinflip on entombed if i scout him first with overelord i autowin ~__~


T-T
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 18:49 GMT
#1397
oh shit dat baneling cost efficiency from vortix hurt lol
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2438 Posts
October 29 2012 18:52 GMT
#1398
all in too stronk !
Progamer
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 18:55 GMT
#1399
come on take this last game!!!!
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Svetgm
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada76 Posts
October 29 2012 19:02 GMT
#1400
lovely games Scarlett gg :D
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1068
ComeBackTV 914
TaKeTV 558
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2359
IndyStarCraft 208
Rex97
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 292
IndyStarCraft 208
ProTech134
Rex 97
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25267
Shuttle 1366
Mini 530
firebathero 215
Snow 149
Rush 146
hero 48
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 18
Shine 16
[ Show more ]
Trap 16
Sexy 13
Djem5 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7446
qojqva1698
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1557
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1200
Liquid`Hasu487
XaKoH 179
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby1354
ceh9659
FrodaN599
Beastyqt538
ArmadaUGS172
Hui .162
KnowMe148
QueenE107
C9.Mang089
Trikslyr81
Mew2King66
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
• 80smullet 0
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
• TFBlade1090
Other Games
• imaqtpie734
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 13m
Stellar Fest
19h 13m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.