• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:12
CEST 21:12
KST 04:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8954 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 69

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 790 Next
Arrogant
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada51 Posts
October 26 2012 00:53 GMT
#1361
On October 26 2012 03:53 Ramone wrote:
Last I heard from Scarlett's twitter was that she had new internet starting today. Has anyone heard if that means she'll stream tonight or soon?


I heard as well....I was really hoping she was going to be online
Team Synergy
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2439 Posts
October 26 2012 01:07 GMT
#1362
On October 26 2012 09:53 Arrogant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2012 03:53 Ramone wrote:
Last I heard from Scarlett's twitter was that she had new internet starting today. Has anyone heard if that means she'll stream tonight or soon?


I heard as well....I was really hoping she was going to be online

my old internet get shut off tonight and set up tommorow apparently ~__~ sorry ! should be stream tommorow night
Progamer
Arrogant
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada51 Posts
October 26 2012 01:11 GMT
#1363
On October 26 2012 10:07 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2012 09:53 Arrogant wrote:
On October 26 2012 03:53 Ramone wrote:
Last I heard from Scarlett's twitter was that she had new internet starting today. Has anyone heard if that means she'll stream tonight or soon?


I heard as well....I was really hoping she was going to be online

my old internet get shut off tonight and set up tommorow apparently ~__~ sorry ! should be stream tommorow night


Sweet! Thanks for the update!
Team Synergy
Svetgm
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada76 Posts
October 26 2012 02:21 GMT
#1364
preparing junk food for tomorrow night....brb
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
October 26 2012 02:29 GMT
#1365
Hopefully Scarlett streams until OSL finals starts... that'll totally justify my purchase of 12-pack of Monster.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
October 26 2012 02:59 GMT
#1366
watch out with that stuff corpuscle, monster kills!
"Right?"
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
October 27 2012 21:51 GMT
#1367
whats up with tonight playa
ladadidadi
askmc70
Profile Joined March 2012
United States722 Posts
October 27 2012 22:35 GMT
#1368
scarlettm are you gonna stream soon D:
garg
Profile Joined October 2012
11 Posts
October 28 2012 04:21 GMT
#1369
Maybe they didn't show up to hook up the internet? Happens all the time around me, super annoying T_T
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 28 2012 18:20 GMT
#1370
wait, so stream tonight? in how many hours? no vods right? then i GOTTA stay up
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
October 28 2012 18:39 GMT
#1371
Will feel at ease when Scarletts stream goes live. Until then
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 28 2012 18:58 GMT
#1372
On October 29 2012 03:39 Waterflow wrote:
Will feel at ease when Scarletts stream goes live. Until then


so true.

it might be a looooong night though...
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Valon
Profile Joined June 2011
United States329 Posts
October 28 2012 21:29 GMT
#1373
How do you know there is a stream tonight? Didn't see anything on twitter or twitch.
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 00:17 GMT
#1374
On October 29 2012 06:29 Valon wrote:
How do you know there is a stream tonight? Didn't see anything on twitter or twitch.


scroll up
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
DarkGeneral
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada328 Posts
October 29 2012 00:25 GMT
#1375
On October 20 2012 00:04 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 23:12 DarkGeneral wrote:
Is it weird if I think she is hot? o.o;


If you consider yourself straight then yeah, it is a tad weird but to each their own.


I... dont know how to respond.

I am straight. I think. I have a girlfriend.



I find Scarllet very attractive, because she is so damn pretty AND a kickass SC player.
Life is being weird.
"Everybody gotta die some time, righ'?" - Wraith Pilot
cvt
Profile Joined November 2011
United States192 Posts
October 29 2012 00:30 GMT
#1376
On October 29 2012 09:25 DarkGeneral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2012 00:04 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On October 17 2012 23:12 DarkGeneral wrote:
Is it weird if I think she is hot? o.o;


If you consider yourself straight then yeah, it is a tad weird but to each their own.


I... dont know how to respond.

I am straight. I think. I have a girlfriend.



I find Scarllet very attractive, because she is so damn pretty AND a kickass SC player.
Life is being weird.

What am I reading
nettleberry
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States201 Posts
October 29 2012 00:40 GMT
#1377
On October 29 2012 09:30 cvt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2012 09:25 DarkGeneral wrote:
On October 20 2012 00:04 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On October 17 2012 23:12 DarkGeneral wrote:
Is it weird if I think she is hot? o.o;


If you consider yourself straight then yeah, it is a tad weird but to each their own.


I... dont know how to respond.

I am straight. I think. I have a girlfriend.



I find Scarllet very attractive, because she is so damn pretty AND a kickass SC player.
Life is being weird.

What am I reading

The thoughts of someone about to become a Scarlett groupie?
"Right?"
Flamelta
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada18 Posts
October 29 2012 00:53 GMT
#1378
On October 28 2012 13:21 garg wrote:
Maybe they didn't show up to hook up the internet? Happens all the time around me, super annoying T_T

Maybe they completely broke her internet instead... happened to me =(
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
October 29 2012 01:21 GMT
#1379
orrrr mayybeee she wants to advance from her group at mlg so shes training hard as fuck,

where ever she is she has been playing
ladadidadi
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 29 2012 01:26 GMT
#1380
soon 2:30 am and counting...
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 140
JuggernautJason47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18421
firebathero 173
Rush 124
Dewaltoss 114
Sexy 28
Bale 13
yabsab 12
Dota 2
Gorgc8263
qojqva1405
monkeys_forever132
Counter-Strike
fl0m1584
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1880
crisheroes1137
Liquid`Hasu735
XaKoH 168
Other Games
summit1g3388
Grubby3161
FrodaN835
Beastyqt649
shahzam224
ArmadaUGS201
byalli195
KnowMe165
C9.Mang0153
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
StarCraft 2
angryscii 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1647
League of Legends
• TFBlade1093
Other Games
• imaqtpie922
• WagamamaTV250
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 48m
Stellar Fest
17h 48m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.