• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8430 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 61

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 790 Next
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
September 28 2012 02:35 GMT
#1201
On September 28 2012 08:22 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 07:25 TheLastTemplar wrote:
ya chyt said that in irc when I mentioned it corp, cough , still waiting for you.


I could go on IRC but I'd just be idling while I play D3

edit: btw Acer is playing FXO right now in ITPL, I'll try to remember to post here if Scarlett plays

double edit: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague she's playing now


Just tuned in during the bly game, seems I missed her Looks like no all kill from Scarlett (
Kk.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 03:16:00
September 28 2012 03:15 GMT
#1202
On September 28 2012 11:35 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 08:22 corpuscle wrote:
On September 28 2012 07:25 TheLastTemplar wrote:
ya chyt said that in irc when I mentioned it corp, cough , still waiting for you.


I could go on IRC but I'd just be idling while I play D3

edit: btw Acer is playing FXO right now in ITPL, I'll try to remember to post here if Scarlett plays

double edit: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague she's playing now


Just tuned in during the bly game, seems I missed her Looks like no all kill from Scarlett (


IPL TAC3 spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
They're doing a re-broadcast of the same games, she'll come back on towards the end. Bly went out first, Scarlett went out last.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
September 28 2012 03:27 GMT
#1203
On September 28 2012 08:22 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 07:25 TheLastTemplar wrote:
ya chyt said that in irc when I mentioned it corp, cough , still waiting for you.


I could go on IRC but I'd just be idling while I play D3

edit: btw Acer is playing FXO right now in ITPL, I'll try to remember to post here if Scarlett plays

double edit: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague she's playing now


Everyone idles in IRC dude. People just come and go.

Also, I really think she is neck and neck with Koreans. Not only does she do well in the official league but she does well against Creator and others in Playhem.

By the way it's IPTL, not TAC anymore.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
antel0pe
Profile Joined June 2012
Singapore24 Posts
September 28 2012 03:33 GMT
#1204
sign me up please ~! lookg forward to WCS
Even the Little One, Can become the Big One
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
September 28 2012 06:53 GMT
#1205
On September 28 2012 12:15 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 11:35 Kwidowmaker wrote:
On September 28 2012 08:22 corpuscle wrote:
On September 28 2012 07:25 TheLastTemplar wrote:
ya chyt said that in irc when I mentioned it corp, cough , still waiting for you.


I could go on IRC but I'd just be idling while I play D3

edit: btw Acer is playing FXO right now in ITPL, I'll try to remember to post here if Scarlett plays

double edit: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague she's playing now


Just tuned in during the bly game, seems I missed her Looks like no all kill from Scarlett (


IPL TAC3 spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
They're doing a re-broadcast of the same games, she'll come back on towards the end. Bly went out first, Scarlett went out last.

fuuuuuuuuuuukk

+ Show Spoiler +
then i missed the broadcast and went out before she came on the rebroadcast fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk


what were results?
Kk.
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
September 28 2012 06:56 GMT
#1206
On September 28 2012 15:53 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 12:15 corpuscle wrote:
On September 28 2012 11:35 Kwidowmaker wrote:
On September 28 2012 08:22 corpuscle wrote:
On September 28 2012 07:25 TheLastTemplar wrote:
ya chyt said that in irc when I mentioned it corp, cough , still waiting for you.


I could go on IRC but I'd just be idling while I play D3

edit: btw Acer is playing FXO right now in ITPL, I'll try to remember to post here if Scarlett plays

double edit: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague she's playing now


Just tuned in during the bly game, seems I missed her Looks like no all kill from Scarlett (


IPL TAC3 spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
They're doing a re-broadcast of the same games, she'll come back on towards the end. Bly went out first, Scarlett went out last.

fuuuuuuuuuuukk

+ Show Spoiler +
then i missed the broadcast and went out before she came on the rebroadcast fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk


what were results?


You can easily look it up on Liquipedia. By the way, it seems your previous post was misinformed. Scarlett came out as the ace so by watching Bly's match, you would have not missed her.

+ Show Spoiler +
Acer lost 3-5
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
September 28 2012 07:58 GMT
#1207
+ Show Spoiler +
Really odd game by Scarlett tbh. I thought Gumiho was playing way too apprehensively at the start, he had all those hellions but hardly used them at first, got them split up so Scarlett could pick some of them off etc.So then I thought Scarlett would totally capitalize on the situation, go quickly to mutas and own the hellions, but she seemed way too indecisive...not sure what was going on.
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
September 28 2012 08:56 GMT
#1208
+ Show Spoiler +
How did she lose. There is no god
Kk.
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
September 28 2012 09:20 GMT
#1209
On September 28 2012 06:32 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 06:03 nebula. wrote:
On September 28 2012 06:00 Enel wrote:
On September 28 2012 05:27 TheLastTemplar wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/l0HBa.png

This why we should enjoy every game we get to see, look at how much her games are worth ez


in NA


what?

Edit: Still, it's against the best of the best even if it isn't in the toughest of environments


bunch of problems with that stat, cool as it is to see.

TLPD

1. Her TLPD has a ton of games missing. For some reason a lot of WCS stuff isn't counted on TLPD, the only series from it that's on there is her 2-1 vs theognis. It's also missing some matches from IPL TAC3, EG MCSL, IPL4, and probably some other stuff. Either way, not counting a HUGE number of her games is obviously going to skew that number... I know there were at least 20+ from WCS alone that aren't up there, and, combined with the others, her actual earnings/game is probably more like half of what's up there.

2. The only Koreans she played are HerO, Polt, inori, Cyrano, RevivaL, Avenge, Golden, and Oz, which is hardly "the best of the best" except maybe Polt, HerO, and Oz. She's 7-6 against those 8 players, and 3-4 against Polt/HerO/Oz which are the only ones in that group that have ever been Code S. The rest of the players in the top 20 on that list besides Rainbow, XiGua, Sen, Lyn, and FD have hundreds of games against GSL-caliber opponents, whereas Scarlett only has a handful. She earned the overwhelming majority of her money against relatively weak opponents.

I'm not at all saying that she's bad, she's still really high on that list even if the other games were counted, and it's not really her fault she hasn't gotten matched against top-tier competition, but... let's not get too excited, here.


thanks >_> you're right though
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 15:41:37
September 28 2012 15:40 GMT
#1210
On September 28 2012 16:58 AlgeriaT wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Really odd game by Scarlett tbh. I thought Gumiho was playing way too apprehensively at the start, he had all those hellions but hardly used them at first, got them split up so Scarlett could pick some of them off etc.So then I thought Scarlett would totally capitalize on the situation, go quickly to mutas and own the hellions, but she seemed way too indecisive...not sure what was going on.


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, it seemed weird that she didn't at least try to go into roaches or something... I can understand not going muta since you obviously have to worry about a big thor switch, but trying to use ling/bane against that many hellions seems... odd. I guess she knows what she's doing better than we do though... she probably could've won in the lategame but Gumiho has some of the best multitask in the world, I think she just couldn't keep up towards the end.


By the way it's IPTL, not TAC anymore.


I got it right in my first post, and then somehow forgot XD
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Ramone
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada85 Posts
September 28 2012 16:09 GMT
#1211
On September 29 2012 00:40 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2012 16:58 AlgeriaT wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Really odd game by Scarlett tbh. I thought Gumiho was playing way too apprehensively at the start, he had all those hellions but hardly used them at first, got them split up so Scarlett could pick some of them off etc.So then I thought Scarlett would totally capitalize on the situation, go quickly to mutas and own the hellions, but she seemed way too indecisive...not sure what was going on.


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, it seemed weird that she didn't at least try to go into roaches or something... I can understand not going muta since you obviously have to worry about a big thor switch, but trying to use ling/bane against that many hellions seems... odd. I guess she knows what she's doing better than we do though... she probably could've won in the lategame but Gumiho has some of the best multitask in the world, I think she just couldn't keep up towards the end.


Show nested quote +
By the way it's IPTL, not TAC anymore.


I got it right in my first post, and then somehow forgot XD


I felt the exact same way watching that game.

+ Show Spoiler +
It sort of seemed like an "escalation of commitment," where she'd survived this long without roaches, damnit, I'm not switching now! That zergling move-command towards the end that circled around a pack of hellions without attacking and thus dying instantly didn't help her cause either...


+ Show Spoiler +
Ah well, I play protoss/terran and started enjoying Scarlett's play after watching her against Oz. I actually played Zerg for the first time last night against a buddy who tried Terran for the first time. It was fun as hell! Definitely lots of stuff going on though, it gives me an appreciation for how amazing of a player she is.

It was nice to be the one in control of the broodlords for once....god they're OP..
Living the dream
jpaolof
Profile Joined November 2011
28 Posts
September 29 2012 01:36 GMT
#1212
Is Scarlett playing in WCG Canada? I can't find her in the brackets.
Nestea ------ Stephano -------Scarlett------Enderr-----NA'VI
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
September 29 2012 12:18 GMT
#1213
On September 29 2012 10:36 jpaolof wrote:
Is Scarlett playing in WCG Canada? I can't find her in the brackets.


No she isn't.

Mr. Hendralisk is though. Woot! GO HENRY!
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
September 29 2012 15:05 GMT
#1214
On September 29 2012 10:36 jpaolof wrote:
Is Scarlett playing in WCG Canada? I can't find her in the brackets.


There's too many tournaments in the same month, she has to choose from 4 of those (WCS and WCG in China, IPL and MLG in USA)
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
September 29 2012 16:40 GMT
#1215
So Scarlett is playing WCS and MLG but not WCG or IPL?
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
September 29 2012 19:32 GMT
#1216
On September 30 2012 01:40 Zzoram wrote:
So Scarlett is playing WCS and MLG but not WCG or IPL?


Can't confirm anything myself besides WCS.
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-29 19:38:35
September 29 2012 19:38 GMT
#1217
On September 30 2012 01:40 Zzoram wrote:
So Scarlett is playing WCS and MLG but not WCG or IPL?

I will be at IPL if I win my side of the bracket
http://challonge.com/gslwcna
(WCG is same weekend as IPL5 so I can't do both !)
Progamer
Svetgm
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada76 Posts
September 29 2012 20:07 GMT
#1218
your side of the bracket looks pretty fierce compared to the other, I hope you win!
Doubting
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada981 Posts
September 29 2012 20:25 GMT
#1219
If I am not already a fan please sign me up. Keep making your country proud!!
Life: The New Champion!!
bobthesunflower
Profile Joined September 2012
United States10 Posts
September 29 2012 21:46 GMT
#1220
When will she be playing in the GSL World Championship NA Qualifier
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 262
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 262
BRAT_OK 65
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc8258
febbydoto6
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1396
crisheroes1109
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
Grubby3089
FrodaN2527
fl0m1042
Beastyqt859
mouzStarbuck214
KnowMe189
Livibee181
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King55
Trikslyr44
ToD31
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 74
• StrangeGG 52
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• 80smullet 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8833
• WagamamaTV325
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur313
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 37m
INu's Battles
17h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.