• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:20
CEST 22:20
KST 05:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8564 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 59

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 790 Next
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
September 26 2012 04:25 GMT
#1161
Twitch chat sucks, join fanclub chat.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 26 2012 04:33 GMT
#1162
Wow she's destroying MVP tails.
It's so amazing to watch this kind of talent spring up on NA, because its just so inspiring to watch her become and dominate as the North American best Starcraft 2 player, and the story of how she sprung by taking out pro after pro at IPL was just so amazing to watch.
Diglett
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
600 Posts
September 26 2012 04:33 GMT
#1163
holy crap scarlett is a BEAST
Zetter
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany629 Posts
September 26 2012 04:34 GMT
#1164
On September 26 2012 13:25 KebertXela wrote:
Twitch chat sucks, join fanclub chat.


I would, if I could. TT
Mendici sumus. Hoc est verum. | I don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public. | Es ist keine Tugend edel geboren werden, sondern sich edel machen | οἶδα οὐκ εἰδώς
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
September 26 2012 05:13 GMT
#1165
Huh is going to be stuck in my head all week
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
simmeh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2511 Posts
September 26 2012 05:19 GMT
#1166
her stream is really fun to watch

nydus roach/queen rush vs select ^^
select no gg quit!
byah!
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
September 26 2012 05:29 GMT
#1167
shes pretty fuckin good jesus
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Psyclon
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria2443 Posts
September 26 2012 05:40 GMT
#1168
Nice ling/bling/muta control!
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds!
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
September 26 2012 05:45 GMT
#1169
WOAH im so happy I got up early today
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
September 26 2012 05:46 GMT
#1170
On September 26 2012 07:34 AlgeriaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 02:01 nebula. wrote:
wait what? She streamed and deleted the VOD? WHAT ABOUT US EU PEOPLE T_T

Pfff us real fans got up at 6am to watch it live~


i hope you're up now!
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
September 26 2012 06:59 GMT
#1171
On September 26 2012 14:46 nebula. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 07:34 AlgeriaT wrote:
On September 26 2012 02:01 nebula. wrote:
wait what? She streamed and deleted the VOD? WHAT ABOUT US EU PEOPLE T_T

Pfff us real fans got up at 6am to watch it live~


i hope you're up now!

ya now I am :z
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Csong
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada396 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 07:49:06
September 26 2012 07:47 GMT
#1172
hope she'll be streaming a lot!
waterboy1985
Profile Joined April 2012
Belarus22 Posts
September 26 2012 08:03 GMT
#1173
Sign me up! Always cool to see a girl doing well in e-sport! WE badly need more of those :D
da
TrevaH
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada122 Posts
September 26 2012 10:47 GMT
#1174
On September 26 2012 16:47 Csong wrote:
hope she'll be streaming a lot!


Twitter brings good news

Scarlett Maeve ‏@AcerScarlett

it looks like i can get an unlimited bandwidth plan with a TINY bit better upload speed ~ maybe next month much streaming
Expand

Reply
Retweet
Favorite

nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
September 26 2012 11:10 GMT
#1175
On September 26 2012 15:59 AlgeriaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 14:46 nebula. wrote:
On September 26 2012 07:34 AlgeriaT wrote:
On September 26 2012 02:01 nebula. wrote:
wait what? She streamed and deleted the VOD? WHAT ABOUT US EU PEOPLE T_T

Pfff us real fans got up at 6am to watch it live~


i hope you're up now!

ya now I am :z


I had to go work half an hour after I made that post FML.

however, this time there's a VOD!! ^_^
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
September 26 2012 14:57 GMT
#1176
On September 26 2012 20:10 nebula. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 15:59 AlgeriaT wrote:
On September 26 2012 14:46 nebula. wrote:
On September 26 2012 07:34 AlgeriaT wrote:
On September 26 2012 02:01 nebula. wrote:
wait what? She streamed and deleted the VOD? WHAT ABOUT US EU PEOPLE T_T

Pfff us real fans got up at 6am to watch it live~


i hope you're up now!

ya now I am :z


I had to go work half an hour after I made that post FML.

however, this time there's a VOD!! ^_^


It looks like there won't be. I think she got rid of all VODs. Probably to hide strats.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
twssmaruko
Profile Joined September 2012
Philippines25 Posts
September 26 2012 15:10 GMT
#1177
sign me up
Checked up and good to go
Arrogant
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada51 Posts
September 26 2012 15:27 GMT
#1178
I really hope she streams again. I don't think I have ever had so much fun watching a stream. Her strategies are very entertaining to watch and the Nydus playing was awesome. I wish I didn't have to get up so early for work otherwise I would of watched it past midnight.
Team Synergy
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
September 26 2012 15:30 GMT
#1179
On September 26 2012 23:57 KebertXela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 20:10 nebula. wrote:
On September 26 2012 15:59 AlgeriaT wrote:
On September 26 2012 14:46 nebula. wrote:
On September 26 2012 07:34 AlgeriaT wrote:
On September 26 2012 02:01 nebula. wrote:
wait what? She streamed and deleted the VOD? WHAT ABOUT US EU PEOPLE T_T

Pfff us real fans got up at 6am to watch it live~


i hope you're up now!

ya now I am :z


I had to go work half an hour after I made that post FML.

however, this time there's a VOD!! ^_^


It looks like there won't be. I think she got rid of all VODs. Probably to hide strats.


there was a VOD up awhile
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 15:47:20
September 26 2012 15:45 GMT
#1180
:D what a great night! thanks for all the games scarlett!!

bubble bubble pop
ladadidadi
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason95
Railgan 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16308
Mini 358
Dewaltoss 163
ggaemo 129
Hyuk 128
firebathero 100
ZZZero.O 86
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto37
League of Legends
Doublelift2336
Counter-Strike
Fnx 940
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5203
crisheroes963
Liquid`Hasu712
Other Games
summit1g5032
FrodaN2677
fl0m979
Beastyqt784
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe307
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10434
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur254
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 40m
INu's Battles
15h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 40m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.