• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9312 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 43

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 790 Next
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
August 26 2012 04:36 GMT
#841


I feel like this interview was missed by a lot of people.... so here ya go. :D

corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
August 26 2012 04:36 GMT
#842
On August 26 2012 13:35 KebertXela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 13:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 26 2012 12:52 -_-Quails wrote:
Gratz Scarlett!

On August 26 2012 12:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm really impressed by how well she did at WCS NA. Beating Huk is no small accomplishment and Vibe has what I had thought to be NA's best ZvZ. Doubt she will do real well against the Korean's/Europeans but holding on to hope for a NA champion.

She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament.


You're right. That probably means she is going to roll the best protosses in the world come WCS Championships. Come on. Her first tournament she beat Terious only. I'm not trying to bash Scarlett, I'm trying to be realistic.


IPL TAC 3


nah kebert that doesn't count because he didn't watch it
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 26 2012 05:04 GMT
#843
On August 26 2012 13:36 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 13:35 KebertXela wrote:
On August 26 2012 13:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 26 2012 12:52 -_-Quails wrote:
Gratz Scarlett!

On August 26 2012 12:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm really impressed by how well she did at WCS NA. Beating Huk is no small accomplishment and Vibe has what I had thought to be NA's best ZvZ. Doubt she will do real well against the Korean's/Europeans but holding on to hope for a NA champion.

She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament.


You're right. That probably means she is going to roll the best protosses in the world come WCS Championships. Come on. Her first tournament she beat Terious only. I'm not trying to bash Scarlett, I'm trying to be realistic.


IPL TAC 3


nah kebert that doesn't count because he didn't watch it


She beat Revival, Inori, and Cyrano in IPL TAC 3 (which i did watch whenever possible, and when I couldn't, i read the TL writeups). Which is good, but not the caliber of the Koreans she will be playing. She's good, but I doubt she will beat a Korean at the Finals. The reason I spoke up was because him saying "She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament" sounded overconfident. I'm just trying to curb expectations because it seems Scarlett fans more than anyone else have the highest expectations.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
August 26 2012 05:17 GMT
#844
On August 26 2012 14:04 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 13:36 corpuscle wrote:
On August 26 2012 13:35 KebertXela wrote:
On August 26 2012 13:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 26 2012 12:52 -_-Quails wrote:
Gratz Scarlett!

On August 26 2012 12:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm really impressed by how well she did at WCS NA. Beating Huk is no small accomplishment and Vibe has what I had thought to be NA's best ZvZ. Doubt she will do real well against the Korean's/Europeans but holding on to hope for a NA champion.

She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament.


You're right. That probably means she is going to roll the best protosses in the world come WCS Championships. Come on. Her first tournament she beat Terious only. I'm not trying to bash Scarlett, I'm trying to be realistic.


IPL TAC 3


nah kebert that doesn't count because he didn't watch it


She beat Revival, Inori, and Cyrano in IPL TAC 3 (which i did watch whenever possible, and when I couldn't, i read the TL writeups). Which is good, but not the caliber of the Koreans she will be playing. She's good, but I doubt she will beat a Korean at the Finals. The reason I spoke up was because him saying "She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament" sounded overconfident. I'm just trying to curb expectations because it seems Scarlett fans more than anyone else have the highest expectations.

I'm a she. That statement was true. I think that it is quite possible that Scarlett will make the Ro8 or better.
I'm not saying I think she'll beat Stephano, but I think that Socke would probably fall to her, especially since it's a ZvP.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
August 26 2012 05:20 GMT
#845
On August 26 2012 14:04 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 13:36 corpuscle wrote:
On August 26 2012 13:35 KebertXela wrote:
On August 26 2012 13:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 26 2012 12:52 -_-Quails wrote:
Gratz Scarlett!

On August 26 2012 12:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm really impressed by how well she did at WCS NA. Beating Huk is no small accomplishment and Vibe has what I had thought to be NA's best ZvZ. Doubt she will do real well against the Korean's/Europeans but holding on to hope for a NA champion.

She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament.


You're right. That probably means she is going to roll the best protosses in the world come WCS Championships. Come on. Her first tournament she beat Terious only. I'm not trying to bash Scarlett, I'm trying to be realistic.


IPL TAC 3


nah kebert that doesn't count because he didn't watch it


She beat Revival, Inori, and Cyrano in IPL TAC 3 (which i did watch whenever possible, and when I couldn't, i read the TL writeups). Which is good, but not the caliber of the Koreans she will be playing. She's good, but I doubt she will beat a Korean at the Finals. The reason I spoke up was because him saying "She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament" sounded overconfident. I'm just trying to curb expectations because it seems Scarlett fans more than anyone else have the highest expectations.


We'll see, dude. We'll see. I've definitely seen much more Scarlett games than you that makes me think she has a good chance of doing well, but there's no point. Also, it's in 3 months, things will change.
Mr Brightside
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia21 Posts
August 26 2012 05:20 GMT
#846
Sign me up please :D
There's always time for Dark Templar.
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
August 26 2012 05:27 GMT
#847
On August 26 2012 13:36 Chytilova wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCPJTrOHAYI&feature=player_embedded

I feel like this interview was missed by a lot of people.... so here ya go. :D



That interview is mega-awkward and not in a funny Hotbid sense. In an EdwardStarcraft sense.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
August 26 2012 05:41 GMT
#848
On August 26 2012 14:27 KebertXela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 13:36 Chytilova wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCPJTrOHAYI&feature=player_embedded

I feel like this interview was missed by a lot of people.... so here ya go. :D



That interview is mega-awkward and not in a funny Hotbid sense. In an EdwardStarcraft sense.


The interviewer was certainly awkward, but I thought Scarlett was the most comfortable I've seen her in an interview here so I actually enjoyed it overall. Plus any interview that mentions ketchup chips even in an awkward manner is ok in my book.
okcredit
Profile Joined August 2012
United States7 Posts
August 26 2012 05:48 GMT
#849
On August 26 2012 14:27 KebertXela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 13:36 Chytilova wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCPJTrOHAYI&feature=player_embedded

I feel like this interview was missed by a lot of people.... so here ya go. :D



That interview is mega-awkward and not in a funny Hotbid sense. In an EdwardStarcraft sense.


I thought she did pretty well, a little hard to hear all her words though.
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
August 26 2012 06:26 GMT
#850
I am not at all saying it was her fault.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 26 2012 06:36 GMT
#851
On August 26 2012 15:26 KebertXela wrote:
I am not at all saying it was her fault.

Ye the interview with Slasher was really smooth and was probably the most comfortable I've ever seen Scarlett in an interview. This one not quite so much. And, like you, not saying its Scarlett's fault :D
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
August 26 2012 07:02 GMT
#852
On August 26 2012 14:04 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 13:36 corpuscle wrote:
On August 26 2012 13:35 KebertXela wrote:
On August 26 2012 13:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 26 2012 12:52 -_-Quails wrote:
Gratz Scarlett!

On August 26 2012 12:21 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm really impressed by how well she did at WCS NA. Beating Huk is no small accomplishment and Vibe has what I had thought to be NA's best ZvZ. Doubt she will do real well against the Korean's/Europeans but holding on to hope for a NA champion.

She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament.


You're right. That probably means she is going to roll the best protosses in the world come WCS Championships. Come on. Her first tournament she beat Terious only. I'm not trying to bash Scarlett, I'm trying to be realistic.


IPL TAC 3


nah kebert that doesn't count because he didn't watch it


She beat Revival, Inori, and Cyrano in IPL TAC 3 (which i did watch whenever possible, and when I couldn't, i read the TL writeups). Which is good, but not the caliber of the Koreans she will be playing. She's good, but I doubt she will beat a Korean at the Finals. The reason I spoke up was because him saying "She could already beat some Koreans at her first tournament" sounded overconfident. I'm just trying to curb expectations because it seems Scarlett fans more than anyone else have the highest expectations.


if you think Revival and Inori are just random Korean players you don't follow the scene closely enough.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Chicken Chaser
Profile Joined July 2010
United States533 Posts
August 26 2012 07:06 GMT
#853
the interview got pretty awkward at the california bit.. then i was like "hm, is he hitting on Scarlett?" and i checked his crotch and YUPPP--can't hide that boner!!!
Kassokilleri2ff
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
67 Posts
August 26 2012 07:19 GMT
#854
I suppose I just post in this thread to also become a fan? If so then make me a fan lol.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
August 26 2012 07:28 GMT
#855
On August 26 2012 16:19 Kassokilleri2ff wrote:
I suppose I just post in this thread to also become a fan? If so then make me a fan lol.


Just say "Sign me up" and KebertXela's arcane wizardry will pick it up and you'll get added.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
August 26 2012 09:03 GMT
#856
Best in NA by a large margain, WP!

chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
August 26 2012 09:10 GMT
#857
It wasn't even close. Really happy for her. Now go crush nerds in Shanghai, Scarlett! =)
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
August 26 2012 09:18 GMT
#858
That seemed so incredibly easy for her. Another solid performance, well done!
Blueheart
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden29 Posts
August 26 2012 12:00 GMT
#859
Sign me up, she was a baller over at WCS NA and I really love her playstyle, gogo Scarlett! :D<3
Sup
djack0666
Profile Joined March 2011
Belarus219 Posts
August 26 2012 13:17 GMT
#860
Wanted to see her humiliate Idra but... oh well, some other time!!
Well played, Zerg Maiden!!!!
"... of wolf and man!"
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 557
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 659
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox580
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8801
shahzam421
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv218
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur550
• Day9tv218
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
46m
Patches Events
16h 46m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.