• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:23
CEST 21:23
KST 04:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7608 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 267

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 790 Next
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:54 GMT
#5321
Ok my bad they didn't change it on there site sorry
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 15:56 GMT
#5322
Looks like we just have to wait a full six days before we see scarlett take on the Koreans again. Gl in DH scarlett, were all cheering for you.
ok
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
June 09 2014 16:08 GMT
#5323
I probably wont do well/might not play redbull quali tonight -.- not feeling very well
Progamer
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
June 09 2014 16:10 GMT
#5324
On June 10 2014 01:08 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
I probably wont do well/might not play redbull quali tonight -.- not feeling very well


Oh no...
Did you eat something wrong at HSC?
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 16:17 GMT
#5325
On June 10 2014 01:08 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
I probably wont do well/might not play redbull quali tonight -.- not feeling very well


Don't exhaust your self scarlett you health and well being is more important then trying to play. Get well soon.
ok
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 16:54:45
June 09 2014 16:45 GMT
#5326
^^agreed with William 100%

im pretty sure it's the stress, travel, heat all combined.
Take care of yourself Scarlett, top prio
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 16:54 GMT
#5327
There will be so many opportunities for scarlett this year missing one is not going to hurt.
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 16:57 GMT
#5328
Though who to I root for in the last one desrow? Or henderlisk
ok
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 09 2014 17:27 GMT
#5329
If you're feeling bad, take it easy. Don't burn yourself out like last year, there is no need to participate in every tournament. HSC was a great success, no rush.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-05 01:30:00
June 09 2014 17:48 GMT
#5330
I just realized I am signed up for this fan club. I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to be un-signed. Thanks.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 18:19 GMT
#5331
Yea you look at her schedule its brutal and can I just I say for anyone who thinks esports is not really a sport I would dare them to do the schedule they have and play at the highest caliber. From all the flying and traveling these players do and then maybe just have a day's rest to play major tournament. I don't think.alot respect is given to all the players who travel so much and still give it there best.
ok
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
June 09 2014 18:22 GMT
#5332
She's in the bracket!

http://www.nationalesl.com/us/redbull/sc2/qualifier_3/rankings/

Her competition isn't too hard ... Major and Hendralisk are on the other side of the bracket, and the top 2 qualify. I'd definitely say that her bracket is easier, so she might do well even though she isn't 100%.

Good luck Scarlett!
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 18:28 GMT
#5333
O wow she is playing scarlett you are amazing she is going to play according to the brackets,now that could change but scarlett even playing when not feeling well and giving it her all. That is the embodiment of a sports professional.
ok
NinaColada
Profile Joined January 2014
Netherlands51 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 18:29:36
June 09 2014 18:28 GMT
#5334
On June 10 2014 03:19 William paradise wrote:
Yea you look at her schedule its brutal and can I just I say for anyone who thinks esports is not really a sport I would dare them to do the schedule they have and play at the highest caliber. From all the flying and traveling these players do and then maybe just have a day's rest to play major tournament. I don't think.alot respect is given to all the players who travel so much and still give it there best.


I agree. People who say that usually have no idea what they are talking about. For instance: I tried to explain to my parents and some friends that Esports is not just for anyone and it's really really hard to compete at a level like this and at first they were very sceptical, but as soon as I showed them an actual match ( one of Scarletts of course) they were actually in shock.
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 18:31:31
June 09 2014 18:29 GMT
#5335
Wow actually registered, even with not feeling that well? Sasha you fighter.

I've no clue what's troubling you healthwise, but if it's the heat and the travel, drink this: small glass of water at room temperature, where you put a half squeezed lemon, and half teaspoon of salt.

Restores electrolytes.

<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 18:45 GMT
#5336
Yes that works really well and also I know there are tablets that to the same thing when I worked in welding they handed them out becuase of the heat they worked really well also you can probably pick them up at any drug store.
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 19:05 GMT
#5337
Her side of the bracket doesn't seem that bad though vibe last tone I saw her play vibe and im pretty sure it was a rb advent he to her to a seven series match. Keep strong scarlett
ok
NinaColada
Profile Joined January 2014
Netherlands51 Posts
June 09 2014 19:07 GMT
#5338
She is playing Torque.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 09 2014 19:10 GMT
#5339
On June 10 2014 02:48 The_Templar wrote:
I just realized I am signed up for this fan club. I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to be un-signed. Thanks.

I will pay anyone with the capability and willingness to ensure Thet is never unsigned, and that any new accounts he makes to escape are automatically signed up.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 19:20 GMT
#5340
I guess you don't like templer.
ok
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins239
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 137
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude16
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV296
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV270
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 37m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 37m
Stellar Fest
17h 37m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.