• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7831 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 266

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 790 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 09 2014 11:48 GMT
#5301
It would be very hard, she'd have to basically play from the airport as soon as she lands, no real point to play if you're exhausted and jet lagged as hell. A shame she didn't make it in, but with the great result at HSC I'm not too sour about it.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 12:00:13
June 09 2014 11:57 GMT
#5302
On June 09 2014 20:48 Squat wrote:
It would be very hard, she'd have to basically play from the airport as soon as she lands, no real point to play if you're exhausted and jet lagged as hell. A shame she didn't make it in, but with the great result at HSC I'm not too sour about it.


If she's staying at the Acer team house (which would make sense since she's going to Dreamhack next weekend), then Team Acer usually drives from Krefeld to/from the team house (about 5 hours away). Qualifiers don't start until 8pm CEST, so she might have time depending on when she leaves Take's place.
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 12:05:02
June 09 2014 11:58 GMT
#5303
you guys need a Scarlett GPS tracker

jk ofc
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 09 2014 11:59 GMT
#5304
That's possible I guess. Might not be too much of a point going to Korea. Anyhow, I'm going to DH this time around and I'm bringing a blank t-shirt, maybe I can get her to sign it for me.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
June 09 2014 12:01 GMT
#5305
On June 09 2014 20:59 Squat wrote:
That's possible I guess. Might not be too much of a point going to Korea. Anyhow, I'm going to DH this time around and I'm bringing a blank t-shirt, maybe I can get her to sign it for me.


Should note that she's playing in IEM AM qualifiers tonight, so it would only make sense that she plays in RB qualifiers beforehand, if she can get home in time. I'm sure she wants to, just depends on the schedule.
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 12:05:17
June 09 2014 12:04 GMT
#5306
On June 09 2014 21:01 nerpderp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 20:59 Squat wrote:
That's possible I guess. Might not be too much of a point going to Korea. Anyhow, I'm going to DH this time around and I'm bringing a blank t-shirt, maybe I can get her to sign it for me.


Should note that she's playing in IEM AM qualifiers tonight, so it would only make sense that she plays in RB qualifiers beforehand, if she can get home in time. I'm sure she wants to, just depends on the schedule.

IEM is not tonight
and she is invited directly to stage 2, which is in 2 days
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 09 2014 12:07 GMT
#5307
I thought she said she wasn't going to play as many tournaments this year o0

That's a pretty intense schedule.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
June 09 2014 12:11 GMT
#5308
whats coming in July for her, tourney wise? apart from IEM Shenzen
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:16 GMT
#5309
Not sure what's going on In July except maybe gsl. They probably won't announce any in July for a week or two as its still early june. And yes we definitely need scarlett GPS make it happen xtorn

ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:17 GMT
#5310
Btw whats the surprise you have in July any hints.
ok
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
June 09 2014 12:21 GMT
#5311
whaaat she doesnt play in GSL.

On June 09 2014 21:17 William paradise wrote:
Btw whats the surprise you have in July any hints.

will be revealed at the right time !
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
June 09 2014 12:26 GMT
#5312
On June 09 2014 21:04 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 21:01 nerpderp wrote:
On June 09 2014 20:59 Squat wrote:
That's possible I guess. Might not be too much of a point going to Korea. Anyhow, I'm going to DH this time around and I'm bringing a blank t-shirt, maybe I can get her to sign it for me.


Should note that she's playing in IEM AM qualifiers tonight, so it would only make sense that she plays in RB qualifiers beforehand, if she can get home in time. I'm sure she wants to, just depends on the schedule.

IEM is not tonight
and she is invited directly to stage 2, which is in 2 days


Oh that's right, I forgot that she's invited to stage 2. Stage 1 starts tonight at 12am CEST.
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
June 09 2014 12:28 GMT
#5313
On June 09 2014 21:26 nerpderp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 21:04 Yhamm wrote:
On June 09 2014 21:01 nerpderp wrote:
On June 09 2014 20:59 Squat wrote:
That's possible I guess. Might not be too much of a point going to Korea. Anyhow, I'm going to DH this time around and I'm bringing a blank t-shirt, maybe I can get her to sign it for me.


Should note that she's playing in IEM AM qualifiers tonight, so it would only make sense that she plays in RB qualifiers beforehand, if she can get home in time. I'm sure she wants to, just depends on the schedule.

IEM is not tonight
and she is invited directly to stage 2, which is in 2 days


Oh that's right, I forgot that she's invited to stage 2. Stage 1 starts tonight at 12am CEST.

no it's not. tonight is RB, tomorrow is IEM
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:31 GMT
#5314
She might this time for season 3 no reason for her not to. I think she could get into code s we'll have to wait and see. But other wcs and iem I don't know what other tournaments are happening well actually there's RB Atlanta july 11-13 so good chance . She be there.
ok
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
June 09 2014 12:35 GMT
#5315
On June 09 2014 21:28 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 21:26 nerpderp wrote:
On June 09 2014 21:04 Yhamm wrote:
On June 09 2014 21:01 nerpderp wrote:
On June 09 2014 20:59 Squat wrote:
That's possible I guess. Might not be too much of a point going to Korea. Anyhow, I'm going to DH this time around and I'm bringing a blank t-shirt, maybe I can get her to sign it for me.


Should note that she's playing in IEM AM qualifiers tonight, so it would only make sense that she plays in RB qualifiers beforehand, if she can get home in time. I'm sure she wants to, just depends on the schedule.

IEM is not tonight
and she is invited directly to stage 2, which is in 2 days


Oh that's right, I forgot that she's invited to stage 2. Stage 1 starts tonight at 12am CEST.

no it's not. tonight is RB, tomorrow is IEM


calendar says in 9h
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:38 GMT
#5316
I think that stage one theres two stages she is invited to stage two.
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:42 GMT
#5317
And also she has atc finals coming soon I would think dang she is going to be busy as hell the couple months.
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:46 GMT
#5318
Yea she plays iem tomorrow stage two,so I would actually believe she will play the rb.
ok
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-09 12:48:10
June 09 2014 12:47 GMT
#5319
On June 09 2014 21:35 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2014 21:28 Yhamm wrote:
On June 09 2014 21:26 nerpderp wrote:
On June 09 2014 21:04 Yhamm wrote:
On June 09 2014 21:01 nerpderp wrote:
On June 09 2014 20:59 Squat wrote:
That's possible I guess. Might not be too much of a point going to Korea. Anyhow, I'm going to DH this time around and I'm bringing a blank t-shirt, maybe I can get her to sign it for me.


Should note that she's playing in IEM AM qualifiers tonight, so it would only make sense that she plays in RB qualifiers beforehand, if she can get home in time. I'm sure she wants to, just depends on the schedule.

IEM is not tonight
and she is invited directly to stage 2, which is in 2 days


Oh that's right, I forgot that she's invited to stage 2. Stage 1 starts tonight at 12am CEST.

no it's not. tonight is RB, tomorrow is IEM


calendar says in 9h

calendar is wrong, read the damn thread on TL
Stage 1: Tuesday June 10th at 6:00 pm EDT -VIEW BRACKETS
Stage 2: Wednesday June 11th at 6:00 pm EDT - VIEW BRACKETS
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 09 2014 12:50 GMT
#5320
I went to the iem site itself on there It says the tenth.
ok
Prev 1 264 265 266 267 268 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins279
monkeys_forever77
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5680
Grubby2796
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
C9.Mang0143
TKL 139
ToD107
Railgan19
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 34
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV248
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 53m
Stellar Fest
16h 53m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.