![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/CE1y9Bc.png)
<3
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
May 21 2013 13:54 GMT
#1461
![]() <3 | ||
|
skylarr
Canada209 Posts
May 24 2013 22:38 GMT
#1462
On May 17 2013 10:38 rift wrote: so i heard after his EG contract is up he's going back to 8th team, any truth to this? I'm not too sure but I do believe this is the case. I highly doubt kespa would just give up one of their superstar players | ||
|
Lokerek
United States441 Posts
May 29 2013 01:25 GMT
#1463
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
ETisME
12889 Posts
May 29 2013 03:35 GMT
#1464
![]() | ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
May 29 2013 04:44 GMT
#1465
On May 29 2013 12:35 ETisME wrote: I would be really sad if he leaves EG, I think there will be less streaming for us to watch ![]() But more good practice for him, so better games for us to watch on any leagues. I hope he returns to kespa. | ||
|
KiLL_ORdeR
United States1518 Posts
May 29 2013 05:01 GMT
#1466
![]() + Show Spoiler + You should all feel ashamed this isn't in the OP ![]() | ||
|
Lokerek
United States441 Posts
May 29 2013 05:05 GMT
#1467
On May 29 2013 14:01 KiLL_ORdeR wrote: how can you guys call yourselves a Jaedong fanclub when you don't even pay tribute to his most glorious achievement? ![]() + Show Spoiler + You should all feel ashamed this isn't in the OP ![]() No one should be ashamed sir ![]() It is, I submitted it (that's the one that doesnt exist) seems it got removed from youtube recently So thanks for new link | ||
|
KiLL_ORdeR
United States1518 Posts
May 29 2013 05:17 GMT
#1468
On May 29 2013 14:05 Lokerek wrote: Show nested quote + On May 29 2013 14:01 KiLL_ORdeR wrote: how can you guys call yourselves a Jaedong fanclub when you don't even pay tribute to his most glorious achievement? ![]() + Show Spoiler + You should all feel ashamed this isn't in the OP ![]() No one should be ashamed sir ![]() It is, I submitted it (that's the one that doesnt exist) seems it got removed from youtube recently So thanks for new link Ah I actually thought that was the case, makes sense. I take back what I said. | ||
|
Prince_Stranger
Kazakhstan762 Posts
May 29 2013 05:31 GMT
#1469
| ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
May 29 2013 05:36 GMT
#1470
On May 29 2013 14:01 KiLL_ORdeR wrote: how can you guys call yourselves a Jaedong fanclub when you don't even pay tribute to his most glorious achievement? ![]() + Show Spoiler + You should all feel ashamed this isn't in the OP ![]() OP never updated shit for months. | ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
May 29 2013 06:25 GMT
#1471
So smart, use banelings as mines and mutas to bait the bio ball onto them. ;; JD so smart | ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
May 29 2013 07:24 GMT
#1472
On May 29 2013 15:25 Incognoto wrote: Woah! So smart, use banelings as mines and mutas to bait the bio ball onto them. ;; JD so smart Yeah, I saw that game on stream. It was a really fun game to watch! | ||
|
pestilenz
Denmark379 Posts
June 04 2013 02:46 GMT
#1473
| ||
|
algue
France1436 Posts
June 08 2013 16:19 GMT
#1474
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
June 08 2013 16:25 GMT
#1475
On June 09 2013 01:19 algue wrote: Does anyone have Jaedong's playlist ? You can find it on Grooveshark. Link : http://grooveshark.com/#!/egjaedongrc | ||
|
TsGBruzze
Sweden1190 Posts
June 09 2013 21:19 GMT
#1476
| ||
|
Prince_Stranger
Kazakhstan762 Posts
June 10 2013 10:00 GMT
#1477
| ||
|
Neantix
France139 Posts
June 17 2013 19:34 GMT
#1478
![]() | ||
|
Provok
France159 Posts
June 17 2013 19:44 GMT
#1479
If I'm right he only lost 2 games since the beginning of the Dreamhack (against Sting), pretty impressive ! Hope he wins his first tournament and not the last ![]() sign me up btw pls ![]() | ||
|
syno
Switzerland150 Posts
June 17 2013 19:45 GMT
#1480
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Dewaltoss Rush Zeus Free sorry Trap [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1955 Grubby1786 Liquid`RaSZi1580 Beastyqt680 C9.Mang0281 crisheroes275 B2W.Neo234 IndyStarCraft 420jenkins168 dupreeh158 QueenE106 Trikslyr87 JuggernautJason16 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH294 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Hinosc • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|