• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7127 users

The Jaedong Fan Club - Page 71

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 138 Next
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
April 08 2013 07:57 GMT
#1401
On April 08 2013 07:26 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 07:23 zJayy962 wrote:
Flash seems to be a bit ahead of Jaedong atm in skill level. I hope that changes in the near future.


pffft last I checked jaedong was 1-0 over flash in sc2 .


If only that determined skill level =(. I have faith Jaedong will be a force in SC2 though. Though I might not need faith after watching his gstl
EZR-Aeron
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand64 Posts
April 08 2013 09:19 GMT
#1402
sign me up!!
flothere
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany55 Posts
April 11 2013 09:17 GMT
#1403
Does anyone know where JD is seeded in the current WCS Korea ? Was he playing in the Code A Qualifiers? Can't find him anywhere.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 11 2013 09:22 GMT
#1404
On April 11 2013 18:17 flothere wrote:
Does anyone know where JD is seeded in the current WCS Korea ? Was he playing in the Code A Qualifiers? Can't find him anywhere.


he's playing in WCS NA qualifiers.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Ensue
Profile Joined March 2013
United States144 Posts
April 13 2013 09:36 GMT
#1405
sign me up please~
“Toast cannot be explained by any rational means. Toast is me. I am toast.” —Margaret Atwood, Oryx and Crake
Chance.Gilbert
Profile Joined October 2012
Switzerland14 Posts
April 13 2013 20:55 GMT
#1406
Sign me up, been a Jaedong fan since BW
"That's the problem with players like this. They don't actually know how to play, so, it's hard to predict what they're doing." - Greg "IdrA" Fields
Yorke
Profile Joined November 2010
England881 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-14 10:52:52
April 14 2013 10:49 GMT
#1407
Jaedong is the Greatest. A TRUE Bonjwa~

Also, can't wait for the return of JvZ ^^
@YorkeSC - RIP MIT Police Officer Sean Collier, BW fan
Thor.Rush
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden702 Posts
April 14 2013 11:18 GMT
#1408
My favorite zerg to watch. So damn fast.
| SaSe | Naniwa |Stephano | LucifroN | Mvp | MarineKing | ByuN | Polt | MC | Parting |
Vinand
Profile Joined September 2012
Netherlands159 Posts
April 15 2013 10:39 GMT
#1409
That win against Flash in ProLeague was pure gold!!
JD going for world domination!
nobodywonder
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States848 Posts
April 17 2013 07:34 GMT
#1410
we have competition guys!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=408192

this girl is willing to rub his shoulders and make hot soups...

we need to outdo her and start a project to rub his shoulders and make some hot soups before she can!

btw sign me up if i didn't, if i didn't i have sinned...

<3 JD
i want nobody nobody but you! *clap* *clap*- wonder girls
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 17 2013 08:25 GMT
#1411
On April 15 2013 19:39 Vinand wrote:
That win against Flash in ProLeague was pure gold!!
JD going for world domination!


Oh man I fist pumped when he won. Even though I wanted a macro game, as long as he won I didn't care. Was hilarious seeing all these people go "jaedong doesn't stand a chance he's so awful" bla bla bla then flash gets pwnd ^_^.
When I think of something else, something will go here
EZR-Aeron
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand64 Posts
April 18 2013 01:59 GMT
#1412
On April 17 2013 17:25 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2013 19:39 Vinand wrote:
That win against Flash in ProLeague was pure gold!!
JD going for world domination!


Oh man I fist pumped when he won.


Rofllmao. Gold.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
April 21 2013 18:26 GMT
#1413
On April 08 2013 07:26 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2013 07:23 zJayy962 wrote:
Flash seems to be a bit ahead of Jaedong atm in skill level. I hope that changes in the near future.


pffft last I checked jaedong was 1-0 over flash in sc2 .

2-0 now blade
Jaedong.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 21 2013 21:49 GMT
#1414
Go Jaedong !! And sign me up cant believe havent said this yet
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
April 21 2013 22:15 GMT
#1415
On April 17 2013 17:25 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2013 19:39 Vinand wrote:
That win against Flash in ProLeague was pure gold!!
JD going for world domination!


Oh man I fist pumped when he won. Even though I wanted a macro game, as long as he won I didn't care. Was hilarious seeing all these people go "jaedong doesn't stand a chance he's so awful" bla bla bla then flash gets pwnd ^_^.


I was clapping so hard alone in my room LOOL!
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
BeyondCtrL
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden642 Posts
April 21 2013 23:14 GMT
#1416
Oh man, he has to be at SPL in 9hrs... MLG taking forever to finish this... at least another 2-4 hours. I can't imagine how effin tired the Korean players playing in SPL and NA WCS qualifiers are gonna be
Beirut
Profile Joined January 2011
United States673 Posts
April 24 2013 19:58 GMT
#1417
Damn I'm starting to get worried about this guy. Every time he streams he seems really down, and I feel like his performance lately has to be getting to him. I wish someone would do an interview with him so we could hear something encouraging ha.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-24 20:02:33
April 24 2013 20:01 GMT
#1418
On April 25 2013 04:58 Beirut wrote:
Damn I'm starting to get worried about this guy. Every time he streams he seems really down, and I feel like his performance lately has to be getting to him. I wish someone would do an interview with him so we could hear something encouraging ha.


I think he's just tired right now. Literally him playing in WCS NA he pulled 2 all nighters and then didn't qualify which I imagine kinda puts him down.

I also think he's changing his sleep schedule a little bit to prepare for dreamhack? This I don't know for sure obviously but I just find it odd that he is streaming so late the week of dream hack when before he was streaming a lot earlier and what not. Hope he does well at dreamhack he sounds very excited for it from twitter ^_^

On April 22 2013 07:15 sM.Zik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2013 17:25 blade55555 wrote:
On April 15 2013 19:39 Vinand wrote:
That win against Flash in ProLeague was pure gold!!
JD going for world domination!


Oh man I fist pumped when he won. Even though I wanted a macro game, as long as he won I didn't care. Was hilarious seeing all these people go "jaedong doesn't stand a chance he's so awful" bla bla bla then flash gets pwnd ^_^.


I was clapping so hard alone in my room LOOL!


Me to :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
jackslater
Profile Joined November 2012
Russian Federation604 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-27 13:36:20
April 27 2013 13:33 GMT
#1419
JAEBEAST fighting!

[image loading]
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
April 27 2013 17:48 GMT
#1420
Guys guys, only 1 map away from ro4!
Hello
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 330
TKL 176
ProTech150
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 31
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Fnx 561
x6flipin423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2121
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo677
hiko657
dupreeh520
ceh9371
crisheroes309
Khaldor284
420jenkins222
Livibee206
QueenE122
Trikslyr89
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss65
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3857
• WagamamaTV398
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur746
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 53m
INu's Battles
18h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 53m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.