• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8505 users

The Jaedong Fan Club - Page 46

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 138 Next
VoirDire
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden1923 Posts
August 16 2012 21:27 GMT
#901
Ladies and gentlemen, fellow Jaedong fans, I present to you:

The 'Dong Song

Melody: "Thong Song" by Sisqo.
+ Show Spoiler +


Lyrics:
+ Show Spoiler +

[INTRO]
This thing right here
Is lettin' all the noobs know
What pros talk about
You know
The finer things in life
He he he
Check it out

[VERSE]
Ooh dat micro so scandalous
And ya know another playa couldn't handle it
See ya moving that mouse like who's da ish
With a look in ya eye so devilish
Uh
Ya make it seem like zerg's an OP race
When ya creep's so deep they can't leave their base
Perfect surrounds, every ling's in place
They might as well quit and go play DotA

[BRIDGE]
He has macro like a baws baws baws
Plays without flaws flaws flaws
Neva lose because 'cause 'cause
Uh
The hive-mind lives in his brain

He has macro like a baws baws baws
Plays without flaws flaws flaws
All night long
Let me see that 'dong

[CHORUS]
I like it when the crowd goes "JD! JD!"
Baby make your opponents go "GG GG"
And then they be all like "OP! OP!"
Jaedong do-dong dong dong

I like it when the crowd goes "JD! JD!"
Baby make your opponents go "GG GG"
And then they be all like "OP! OP!"
Jaedong do-dong dong dong

[VERSE]

[BRIDGE]

[CHORUS] x 2


If anyone wants to record this, an instrumental version can be found here.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 16 2012 21:28 GMT
#902
Congrats jaedong! I'll be honest I didn't think you would beat Genius but that's what I get for thinking!

God Jaedong so boss :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
August 16 2012 21:31 GMT
#903
no Gunther song got enough class for Jaedong man cmon
n.Die_Jaedong
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
August 16 2012 21:38 GMT
#904
On August 17 2012 01:17 LighT. wrote:
... Where's also the effort fanclub when you need one ...


Effort Fanclub is here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=360566

Grats to Jaedong! :D
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
kakaman
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1576 Posts
August 16 2012 23:34 GMT
#905
[image loading]

Pimpdong
Antimatterz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1010 Posts
August 17 2012 07:46 GMT
#906
Jaedong beat Genius. Well SC2 is pretty fucked now, Jaedong for prez.
"HotBid [11:45 AM]: i dunno i kinda like the big muta shooting smaller mutas out"
sharki
Profile Joined May 2012
Norway18 Posts
August 17 2012 10:28 GMT
#907
sign me up!
mkp | prime | DRG
Vandrad
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany951 Posts
August 17 2012 13:49 GMT
#908
Wow Jaedong seems like the best Kespa player now with beating Genius.
And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
August 17 2012 13:52 GMT
#909
On August 17 2012 06:28 blade55555 wrote:
Congrats jaedong! I'll be honest I didn't think you would beat Genius but that's what I get for thinking!

God Jaedong so boss :D


You lacked faith in the Dong ? Never do that again .
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
August 17 2012 14:21 GMT
#910
On August 17 2012 22:52 sM.Zik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 06:28 blade55555 wrote:
Congrats jaedong! I'll be honest I didn't think you would beat Genius but that's what I get for thinking!

God Jaedong so boss :D


You lacked faith in the Dong ? Never do that again .


Genius is a really good player - the dong is already beating players of this caliber. But yes, have faith lol
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
August 17 2012 14:23 GMT
#911
after a quick research I discovered that I wasn't signed up in this fan club ...

SIGN ME UP !!!
rly ?
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
August 17 2012 14:23 GMT
#912
I have unconditional faith in Jaedong since 2008
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
[]Phase[]
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium927 Posts
August 17 2012 14:40 GMT
#913
sign me up
dark_dragoon10
Profile Joined May 2010
United States299 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-17 14:52:39
August 17 2012 14:49 GMT
#914
On August 17 2012 06:28 blade55555 wrote:
Congrats jaedong! I'll be honest I didn't think you would beat Genius but that's what I get for thinking!

God Jaedong so boss :D


hahaha i totally saw your doubting post in the WCS thread and was like... tsk tsk LOL man JD is lookin sexxxxxyyy hes gonna mop the floor with rain/sun or w/e his name is.

BTW guys I'll get everyone signed up after my vacation is over! Do not worry!
The TYRANT IS BACK! JAEDONG HWAITING! Nal_rA, Yellow, Boxer 4 life. Stephano, MC, and Zergbong!!!!
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
August 17 2012 15:34 GMT
#915
Sc2 players are lucky there is no more muta stacking...
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
August 17 2012 15:58 GMT
#916
On August 17 2012 06:27 VoirDire wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, fellow Jaedong fans, I present to you:

The 'Dong Song

Melody: "Thong Song" by Sisqo.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk


Lyrics:
+ Show Spoiler +

[INTRO]
This thing right here
Is lettin' all the noobs know
What pros talk about
You know
The finer things in life
He he he
Check it out

[VERSE]
Ooh dat micro so scandalous
And ya know another playa couldn't handle it
See ya moving that mouse like who's da ish
With a look in ya eye so devilish
Uh
Ya make it seem like zerg's an OP race
When ya creep's so deep they can't leave their base
Perfect surrounds, every ling's in place
They might as well quit and go play DotA

[BRIDGE]
He has macro like a baws baws baws
Plays without flaws flaws flaws
Neva lose because 'cause 'cause
Uh
The hive-mind lives in his brain

He has macro like a baws baws baws
Plays without flaws flaws flaws
All night long
Let me see that 'dong

[CHORUS]
I like it when the crowd goes "JD! JD!"
Baby make your opponents go "GG GG"
And then they be all like "OP! OP!"
Jaedong do-dong dong dong

I like it when the crowd goes "JD! JD!"
Baby make your opponents go "GG GG"
And then they be all like "OP! OP!"
Jaedong do-dong dong dong

[VERSE]

[BRIDGE]

[CHORUS] x 2


If anyone wants to record this, an instrumental version can be found here.


OMG ! I want to see that happening !
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 17 2012 17:48 GMT
#917
On August 17 2012 23:49 dark_dragoon10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2012 06:28 blade55555 wrote:
Congrats jaedong! I'll be honest I didn't think you would beat Genius but that's what I get for thinking!

God Jaedong so boss :D


hahaha i totally saw your doubting post in the WCS thread and was like... tsk tsk LOL man JD is lookin sexxxxxyyy hes gonna mop the floor with rain/sun or w/e his name is.

BTW guys I'll get everyone signed up after my vacation is over! Do not worry!


Well it's just crazy I thought it would take more then 3 months before they would start beating code S players xD. Glad to see me proved wrong :D.
When I think of something else, something will go here
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
August 17 2012 21:59 GMT
#918
hey how was I never signed up for this fanclub before lol, sign me up! I love the tyrant eheheheh
Writerptrk
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
August 18 2012 08:36 GMT
#919
...and he won the next proleague match ^_____________^ me gusta.
keep it deep! @zulison
Antimatterz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1010 Posts
August 18 2012 08:53 GMT
#920
LEEEEEEEEEEE JAEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Haven't followed BW for the past 2 weeks, how is JD doing? Will he just stomp Stats?

Since Stats is laughing I predict a massively trolly cheese/allin build that we have never seen before.
"HotBid [11:45 AM]: i dunno i kinda like the big muta shooting smaller mutas out"
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.