• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 4

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 202 203 204 Next
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 02 2012 15:27 GMT
#61
I took a few screens of him in his first game vs. JYP which I will upload in a little while. I don't have a season pass though so if someone could go to the second set and grab a pic of Life after the game he won, I would really appreciate it!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 02 2012 15:39 GMT
#62
Added the images I took!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
April 02 2012 17:20 GMT
#63
On April 02 2012 21:34 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
That's a bit surprising. I was more worried about sculp. I wish they would stream the games.


Shine is one of the better ZvZ players in Korea.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 03 2012 15:37 GMT
#64
Apparently Life is in the second EWM weekly of season 2. The bracket is out but it should have started yesterday and no updates from EWM....
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 03 2012 23:48 GMT
#65
Tried to find Life's shirt online, failed
Iron Squid tmw. Jjakji needs to lose by some margin and Life must win by some margin for Life to advance.
Also, fun fact: Life made it through the second Iron Squid qualifier. In the first qualifier, he was knocked out by none other than Symbol (1-2), who ended up winning the first qualifier.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 04 2012 00:02 GMT
#66
Updated, first Iron Squid vods going up
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 04 2012 19:52 GMT
#67
Life is out. And he fought so hard....
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
April 04 2012 20:06 GMT
#68
On April 05 2012 04:52 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Life is out. And he fought so hard....

At least he fought very well and it wasent a complete stomp, he played up along the 2 best TvZs in the world in series he could have won if he played less safe(which i hope he learned from since he could have won) and won his series against stephano and posibly mana
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 04 2012 20:17 GMT
#69
Nice game 2! Good job Life
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
April 04 2012 20:19 GMT
#70
Really manhandled Mana.

shame Stephano bailed non his series with MMA, ruined the slim chance Life did have of advancing =(
The_Darkness
Profile Joined December 2011
United States910 Posts
April 04 2012 20:25 GMT
#71
Life is the next great Zerg player.
To be is to be the value of a bound variable.
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
April 04 2012 20:25 GMT
#72
its so silly that he has so few fans! After watching him recently, sign me up!
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 04 2012 20:26 GMT
#73
Doing it now ^^
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
April 05 2012 02:36 GMT
#74
Who would've thought that a ZeNEX player would be one game away from making it out of this group?

I'll see if I can finish up the Life article this weekend.

WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 05 2012 03:23 GMT
#75
On April 05 2012 11:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Who would've thought that a ZeNEX player would be one game away from making it out of this group?

I'll see if I can finish up the Life article this weekend.



An article? Serious business :D
So many unknowns that have a hard time breaking out. ThorZaIN, DRG for example. It looks like Symbol has a chance to be a new breakout. I hope Life among others (Avenge looks good too :D) will have an opportunity soon.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
April 05 2012 03:44 GMT
#76
On April 05 2012 12:23 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 11:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Who would've thought that a ZeNEX player would be one game away from making it out of this group?

I'll see if I can finish up the Life article this weekend.



An article? Serious business :D
So many unknowns that have a hard time breaking out. ThorZaIN, DRG for example. It looks like Symbol has a chance to be a new breakout. I hope Life among others (Avenge looks good too :D) will have an opportunity soon.


That just happens to be what I am writing about lol.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 05 2012 16:40 GMT
#77
On April 05 2012 12:44 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 12:23 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On April 05 2012 11:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Who would've thought that a ZeNEX player would be one game away from making it out of this group?

I'll see if I can finish up the Life article this weekend.



An article? Serious business :D
So many unknowns that have a hard time breaking out. ThorZaIN, DRG for example. It looks like Symbol has a chance to be a new breakout. I hope Life among others (Avenge looks good too :D) will have an opportunity soon.


That just happens to be what I am writing about lol.


Looking forward to it, your knowledge of the code a and below scene in Korea appears to rival that of Katu ^^
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 06 2012 01:29 GMT
#78
I wonder what's NEXt for Life.
No, really. Nothing on the radar but EWM.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 15 2012 02:53 GMT
#79
It's time for Life to regroup in the weeklies. EWM coming up and ESV as well, first opponent TSL.RagnaroK.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
April 17 2012 15:35 GMT
#80
Life has advanced to the quarterfinals of the first ESV season 3 weekly! So far he has swept Ragnarok and ByuL and walkovered Nightend, I think. Maybe it was Deathangel
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 202 203 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Yoon 34
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
ZergMaN 17
yabsab 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe203
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps794
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax156
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt443
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 8m
Stellar Fest
3h 8m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.