• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9877 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 31

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 204 Next
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-04 01:34:46
October 04 2012 01:33 GMT
#601
WAX BET ON MKP!!!!

edit lol i was like gotta add those peeps to the fanclub! do your work cosmic!

Also, you mention Life as a HerO practice partner. He also was an important partner for TaeJa in his first Ro8 run, I think.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
October 04 2012 01:42 GMT
#602
On October 04 2012 10:33 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
WAX BET ON MKP!!!!

edit lol i was like gotta add those peeps to the fanclub! do your work cosmic!

Also, you mention Life as a HerO practice partner. He also was an important partner for TaeJa in his first Ro8 run, I think.


Season 2, Ro32 group stage.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 04 2012 01:45 GMT
#603
Also I have a bunch of images I never added, I'll put them on imgur sometime and send them to you.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Doubting
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada981 Posts
October 04 2012 02:02 GMT
#604
I feel like this season is destined to be a Life/Rain GSL final with the winner becoming the first royal roader in the GSL.
Life: The New Champion!!
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
October 04 2012 02:07 GMT
#605
On October 04 2012 10:45 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Also I have a bunch of images I never added, I'll put them on imgur sometime and send them to you.


Whats your imgur account name?
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 04 2012 02:26 GMT
#606
On October 04 2012 11:07 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 10:45 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Also I have a bunch of images I never added, I'll put them on imgur sometime and send them to you.


Whats your imgur account name?


No idea. I was just going to send you the links.

I don't know if I have an actual account, I just upload directly from the computer or whatever.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
October 04 2012 02:38 GMT
#607
On October 04 2012 11:26 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 11:07 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On October 04 2012 10:45 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Also I have a bunch of images I never added, I'll put them on imgur sometime and send them to you.


Whats your imgur account name?


No idea. I was just going to send you the links.

I don't know if I have an actual account, I just upload directly from the computer or whatever.


Generally you need an account so all the uploads are collected in one place.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 04 2012 02:45 GMT
#608
On October 04 2012 11:38 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 11:26 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On October 04 2012 11:07 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On October 04 2012 10:45 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Also I have a bunch of images I never added, I'll put them on imgur sometime and send them to you.


Whats your imgur account name?


No idea. I was just going to send you the links.

I don't know if I have an actual account, I just upload directly from the computer or whatever.


Generally you need an account so all the uploads are collected in one place.


I don't have all the uploads collected in one place. I use the fanclub for that. Basically I lose track of all the photos after I'm done, but the links still work.

That's pretty much the only thing I use imgur for.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
October 04 2012 02:46 GMT
#609
Life fighting tonight! Restore my faith in SC2! Everyone I bet on lately loses, I'm hoping you can stop the trend!
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 04 2012 02:47 GMT
#610
On October 04 2012 11:45 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 11:38 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On October 04 2012 11:26 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On October 04 2012 11:07 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On October 04 2012 10:45 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Also I have a bunch of images I never added, I'll put them on imgur sometime and send them to you.


Whats your imgur account name?


No idea. I was just going to send you the links.

I don't know if I have an actual account, I just upload directly from the computer or whatever.


Generally you need an account so all the uploads are collected in one place.


I don't have all the uploads collected in one place. I use the fanclub for that. Basically I lose track of all the photos after I'm done, but the links still work.

That's pretty much the only thing I use imgur for.

make an account, it's quite useful. especially when i make like, 9000 headers and want to find them again haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Moosegills
Profile Joined March 2011
United States558 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-04 03:09:34
October 04 2012 03:09 GMT
#611
gogo Life!!!!!

GLHF ~fighting!
#1 HuK fan, zerg player playing for http://www.complexitygaming.com - @coL_Moosegills
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 04 2012 06:40 GMT
#612
gogogogo Life! win today!
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Fizzy
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden388 Posts
October 04 2012 06:47 GMT
#613
Sorry life, you are an amazing player but MKP will have to destroy you today
Mvp - Grubby - NaNiwa - Alliance DOTA2 <3
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 04 2012 06:47 GMT
#614
On October 04 2012 15:47 Fizzy wrote:
Sorry life, you are an amazing player but MKP will have to destroy you today


lol as if he could
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 04 2012 06:50 GMT
#615
On October 04 2012 15:47 Fizzy wrote:
Sorry life, you are an amazing player but MKP will have to destroy you today



Why would you post that in Life's fanclub? That's pretty dumb.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-04 06:58:53
October 04 2012 06:57 GMT
#616
On October 04 2012 15:47 Fizzy wrote:
Sorry life, you are an amazing player but MKP will have to destroy you today


Sorry MKP, you are a cute player and you're pretty good at the game but you have nothing on Life.

Or should I post that in his fanclub?


Edit: It's good to see Wax (it was Wax, right?) betting on MKP. It's always funny when the score predicted is completely wrong, in the other player's favor :D
AdministratorBreak the chains
nebula.
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Sweden1431 Posts
October 04 2012 07:01 GMT
#617
On October 04 2012 15:57 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2012 15:47 Fizzy wrote:
Sorry life, you are an amazing player but MKP will have to destroy you today


Sorry MKP, you are a cute player and you're pretty good at the game but you have nothing on Life.

Or should I post that in his fanclub?


Edit: It's good to see Wax (it was Wax, right?) betting on MKP. It's always funny when the score predicted is completely wrong, in the other player's favor :D


yeah
I miss you July ~~~ I was in PonyTales #7 wooho!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 04 2012 07:05 GMT
#618
It's too bad it wasn't Fionn, though, that would have guaranteed a Life 3-0 ^^
AdministratorBreak the chains
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 04 2012 10:52 GMT
#619
HERE WE GO
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 04 2012 10:54 GMT
#620
Another incredible hold, so far.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1008
ggaemo 482
Stork 335
Leta 250
Larva 218
PianO 110
Hyuk 34
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 21
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Reynor98
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor823
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0271
Sick184
PiGStarcraft148
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Lourlo1148
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 20m
Online Event
3h 20m
FEL
8h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.