• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:31
CEST 05:31
KST 12:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9542 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 30

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 204 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 27 2012 14:03 GMT
#581
Keep in mind that my fandom for MKP is second only to that of Life ^^ I guess you're right, though, the Ro8 of this season is unreasonably tough and he would have had trouble against any opponent - if I'm allowed to rephrase myself, getting Life will not make it any better :p
AdministratorBreak the chains
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
September 27 2012 15:46 GMT
#582
Sign me up !
Doubting
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada981 Posts
September 29 2012 19:16 GMT
#583
On September 20 2012 21:12 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 21:08 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On September 20 2012 21:05 Scarlett` wrote:
On September 20 2012 21:01 MCDayC wrote:
Good shit Life, I didn't expect you to beat Seed, but good job man, GL in Ro8.

he shouldnt have lost a single game but messed up infester control on antiga


I didn't expect to see you in the thread today. How long have you been following his career?

not for too long; since his GSTL exploits mainly
Him and suho are my favourite zergs to watch because they don't play boring same thing every game unlike everybody else ^^ Only two people I go out of my way to watch all their gsl vods

god you are awesome
Life: The New Champion!!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 01 2012 07:41 GMT
#584
Fan interview with CosmicSpiral is up in the GSL Ro8 LR thread - recommended read!

+ Show Spoiler +
I secretly hate you for not giving me a shoutout, I always cheer for Life . Jokes aside, it's a great interview.
AdministratorBreak the chains
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 02 2012 03:52 GMT
#585
I have decided to give CosmicSpiral the OP as he has more time and effort to invest in the fanclub. I think he will do a great job with it~!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 02 2012 07:34 GMT
#586
On October 02 2012 12:52 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
I have decided to give CosmicSpiral the OP as he has more time and effort to invest in the fanclub. I think he will do a great job with it~!


For sure. You did a great job as well, though!
AdministratorBreak the chains
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
October 02 2012 14:19 GMT
#587
Have you guys read the interview with Mr. Chae?

Any particular player you think will do great at HotS?

For ESF players I am excited about younger players like Startale's Seung Hyun 'Life' Lee.


Life fighting!
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 02 2012 15:54 GMT
#588
thanks ^__^ I don't have much time to edit the OP now that Life is mainstream and winning a lot.

I realized afterwards that that was Cosmic's birthday :D enjoy the present!

Meanwhile I will be focusing on Avenge's little fanclub and possibly one for STAR TALE SPARTA
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 02 2012 16:19 GMT
#589
On October 03 2012 00:54 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
thanks ^__^ I don't have much time to edit the OP now that Life is mainstream and winning a lot.

I realized afterwards that that was Cosmic's birthday :D enjoy the present!

Meanwhile I will be focusing on Avenge's little fanclub and possibly one for STAR TALE SPARTA


We'll always be the Life semi-hipsters, though :D
AdministratorBreak the chains
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 02 2012 16:33 GMT
#590
On October 03 2012 01:19 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2012 00:54 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
thanks ^__^ I don't have much time to edit the OP now that Life is mainstream and winning a lot.

I realized afterwards that that was Cosmic's birthday :D enjoy the present!

Meanwhile I will be focusing on Avenge's little fanclub and possibly one for STAR TALE SPARTA


We'll always be the Life semi-hipsters, though :D


Remember the time when:

Statis Field lasted forever?
FruitDealer was the best player in the world?
Asha was the only Life fan?
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
October 02 2012 17:19 GMT
#591
Thank you for transferring the fanclub. I will do my best. ^^

I can't edit the OP for some reason. How strange.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 17:21:10
October 02 2012 17:20 GMT
#592
On October 03 2012 02:19 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Thank you for transferring the fanclub. I will do my best. ^^

I can't edit the OP for some reason. How strange.


Lol wut.

I had Plexa transfer the rights, maybe ask him?
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 02 2012 17:30 GMT
#593
On October 03 2012 00:54 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
thanks ^__^ I don't have much time to edit the OP now that Life is mainstream and winning a lot.

I realized afterwards that that was Cosmic's birthday :D enjoy the present!

Meanwhile I will be focusing on Avenge's little fanclub and possibly one for STAR TALE SPARTA

I want sparta you always get all the zenex fanclubs :<
Glorious SEA doto
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 22:53:25
October 02 2012 18:27 GMT
#594
On October 03 2012 02:30 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2012 00:54 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
thanks ^__^ I don't have much time to edit the OP now that Life is mainstream and winning a lot.

I realized afterwards that that was Cosmic's birthday :D enjoy the present!

Meanwhile I will be focusing on Avenge's little fanclub and possibly one for STAR TALE SPARTA

I want sparta you always get all the zenex fanclubs :<


No you are a life antifan you bad person. Besides only someone manly enough to ask out Cutter deserves to make it.

jk go ahead! but make sure you use LOTS OF CAPS eg LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF THIS MANLY MAN

Don't forget that SPARTA SPENT 18 MONTHS UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF ZENEX "POWER TERRAN" CUTTER

also if you get sparta i get pet when he makes code a
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 03 2012 15:13 GMT
#595
GSL Ro8 tomorrow, be sure to tune and watch as Life demolishes Marineking! :D
AdministratorBreak the chains
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
October 03 2012 22:37 GMT
#596
I predict a lot of cheese from MKP, I hope Life plays safely and scouts diligently! Go Life!!
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-03 22:53:58
October 03 2012 22:51 GMT
#597
Life has this ezpz

Interesting turn of events. Life is the last Startale player, when 5 entered this Code S.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Acer1791
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany182 Posts
October 03 2012 23:28 GMT
#598
life is amazing, pls sign me up
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
October 04 2012 00:32 GMT
#599
You guys know what's up.

The next step on the Royal Road is through MarineKing. He's a pretty good opponent but considering his recent results, Life should be the favorite. As long as he scouts and plays the game on his terms Life will crush him and advance to the Round of 4!
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
NOOBALOPSE
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada802 Posts
October 04 2012 01:01 GMT
#600
Count me in please.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta115
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft494
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 176
SpeCial 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1148
Hyuk 50
Bale 29
Noble 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 620
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox742
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor711
Other Games
summit1g10176
Coldzera 803
JimRising 510
C9.Mang0317
Sick105
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo797
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 29m
Online Event
7h 29m
FEL
12h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.