Sorry for the wait, I was holding out for my 1k, which is about a third of this hype thread!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=365082
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
Sorry for the wait, I was holding out for my 1k, which is about a third of this hype thread! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=365082 | ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
On September 01 2012 23:26 catplanetcatplanet wrote: LOOK AT THIS BAD BOY. Youngest player ever in Code S? I have to check. He's like 9 months younger than Creator. Sorry for the wait, I was holding out for my 1k, which is about a third of this hype thread! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=365082 Maru is younger. Awesome kid nontheless | ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
Indrium
United States2236 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
Time to start writing. | ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
On September 02 2012 04:34 CosmicSpiral wrote: *fistpump* Time to start writing. I will kill you if you don't finish it in time. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 02 2012 04:34 CosmicSpiral wrote: *fistpump* Time to start writing. If you don't mind, I'd like to chime in with a piece of my own. It's either that or a blog, and I feel a blog isn't good enough for Life :D Edit: I'll write it and let you decide, of course. | ||
|
Doubting
Canada981 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
On September 02 2012 05:08 Zealously wrote: If you don't mind, I'd like to chime in with a piece of my own. It's either that or a blog, and I feel a blog isn't good enough for Life :D Edit: I'll write it and let you decide, of course. Go for it! Cosmic has been working on something for a while though ![]() I hope we get a lot of hype articles to put into the OP | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Winterfrozz
Sweden357 Posts
| ||
|
MirageTaN
Singapore871 Posts
| ||
|
JohnAdams
United States111 Posts
| ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
Chriscras
Korea (South)2812 Posts
| ||
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 EffOrt Soma Mini Hyuk BeSt Light Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2056 olofmeister1643 hiko1284 Beastyqt597 B2W.Neo429 Livibee195 Hui .186 Liquid`VortiX151 XaKoH ArmadaUGS115 KnowMe82 djWHEAT80 Mew2King79 QueenE54 ZerO(Twitch)9 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|