On June 08 2015 01:37 xtorn wrote:
question to veteran fans, has Lifu ever streamed SC2?
question to veteran fans, has Lifu ever streamed SC2?
Yes, but not for ~3 years except once or twice, I think, on Afreeca
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 07 2015 16:54 GMT
#3801
On June 08 2015 01:37 xtorn wrote: question to veteran fans, has Lifu ever streamed SC2? Yes, but not for ~3 years except once or twice, I think, on Afreeca | ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
June 08 2015 08:20 GMT
#3802
| ||
|
TinGodzilla
United Kingdom65 Posts
June 08 2015 19:50 GMT
#3803
| ||
|
TinGodzilla
United Kingdom65 Posts
June 16 2015 18:38 GMT
#3804
| ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
June 20 2015 21:06 GMT
#3805
Magnificent games :O beautifully done by both players actually. I'm speechless; Life is the absolute God of Zerg. | ||
|
TinGodzilla
United Kingdom65 Posts
June 23 2015 09:51 GMT
#3806
| ||
|
Lifuismywaifu
Canada7 Posts
June 29 2015 03:48 GMT
#3807
![]() | ||
|
Lifuismywaifu
Canada7 Posts
June 29 2015 03:49 GMT
#3808
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
June 30 2015 14:03 GMT
#3809
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
July 03 2015 10:59 GMT
#3810
| ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
August 23 2015 16:34 GMT
#3811
That moment when he saw the 2rax and started laughing was so priceless, "really, this against me?" xD The combination of neural parasite with fungals, Life just found new ways as usual, fantastic to watch. Game 2 + Show Spoiler + even if lost | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
Is this a sign that Life will win Blizzcon? ![]() | ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
On October 15 2015 17:01 deacon.frost wrote: https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/654565188331552768 Is this a sign that Life will win Blizzcon? ![]() All I know is that I miss Redeye. Sour about that immiment KT teamkill, Zest/Life vs. sOs finals reserved! | ||
|
evolsiefil
143 Posts
| ||
|
xtorn
4067 Posts
He will crush, and will step over the tears of others. History shall be written for the 2nd time! | ||
|
Jusba
Finland189 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
![]() (well, found the sign to be precise :-)) | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
I doubt that Life's gonna defend his title, but of course I hope I'm wrong. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On October 28 2015 18:14 Swisslink wrote: Well, his ZvP is the matchup I'm the least worried about. His ZvT on the other side hasn't been tested now and if everything goes according to the plans, he's gonna meet a TvZ monster in the second round of Blizzcon - with a ridiculous(ly good) Mech-style. I doubt that Life's gonna defend his title, but of course I hope I'm wrong. Keep in mind Blizzcon will use the ladder map pool. No Echo shenanigans or anything of the sort. That should make all mech games easier to win for Zerg. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Light Mini BeSt firebathero Hyuk [ Show more ] EffOrt Stork Zeus Soma ggaemo Soulkey Last ZerO Rush Snow Leta Killer Pusan hero Sea.KH Mong Mind Sharp Shinee Shine soO Bale Aegong sorry ToSsGirL Trap Free Sexy Terrorterran PianO Noble HiyA ajuk12(nOOB) JulyZerg zelot Icarus NotJumperer League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35210 singsing2148 B2W.Neo777 XBOCT351 DeMusliM186 Livibee173 Mlord157 XaKoH Liquid`LucifroN112 QueenE88 Mew2King83 ArmadaUGS72 Chillindude16 ZerO(Twitch)11 Railgan9 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|