• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11210 users

Illusion Fan Club - Page 21

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
yakitate304
Profile Joined April 2009
United States655 Posts
May 03 2013 21:40 GMT
#401
Really glad to see Illusion playing so well lately. It's pretty crazy seeing his keyboard lighting up on his stream in the middle of the game.
Yaki's Streaming Madness: twitch.tv/YakiSC ||| FRB Grand Tournament Organizer ||| @YakiStarCraft ||| Youtube.com/YakiStarCraft
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 04 2013 04:42 GMT
#402
Guess who's streaming? Illusion is, and you should be watching!

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/mouzIllusion
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
May 04 2013 09:31 GMT
#403
Just wondering: With your high skill, how are you not in the top 16 AM GM for the Shoutcraft America? I am pretty sure you are stronger than some of the players in there. Did you not play much ladder last season?
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
May 05 2013 07:42 GMT
#404
I did not ladder on NA on my own id, a shared barcode instead. There wasn't enough time to get an account into GM from the date of release of shoutcraft so I assumed I was allowed to use my barcode. Found out too late that it was not allowed, eagerly waiting for season 2 though
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
May 05 2013 10:39 GMT
#405
On May 05 2013 16:42 mouzIllusion wrote:
I did not ladder on NA on my own id, a shared barcode instead. There wasn't enough time to get an account into GM from the date of release of shoutcraft so I assumed I was allowed to use my barcode. Found out too late that it was not allowed, eagerly waiting for season 2 though

Ah, too bad. Thanks for the info.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 14 2013 22:20 GMT
#406
Illusion goes up against Macsed today in the WCS America Challenger Division! Thankfully, the loser of this match doesn't drop out, but loses the opportunity to advance directly to Premier for next season.

Go Illusion!

Stream link: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/WCS_America
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
May 15 2013 00:15 GMT
#407
yaaaaaay
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
May 28 2013 01:15 GMT
#408
Close series against Taeja! Sadly fell a bit short, losing 1-2, but good luck in the group stage Illusion!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
ROOTIllusion
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
May 28 2013 02:48 GMT
#409
Just posting a semi analysis of my matches vs taeja today. Feel free to check the vods at
http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_america/c/2341589
http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_america/c/2341677
http://www.twitch.tv/wcs_america/c/2341689

Game 1: Was Akilon wastes and from the games I studied, he seemed to like mech (mech is pretty good on akilon, safe 3 base and power into upgraded timing attack, or split map) so I wanted to end the game quick. I went for a 4 factory allin build I had prepared specifically for Akilon, it went well and I was happy.

Game 2: Was daybreak, I chose daybreak as map 2 indecisively, shouldve chosen bel shir so I could do a macro game on daybreak but either way, I was not prepared on this map and I did an old WOL all in build which he scouted with an scv as the attack came, if he did not scout it I feel that I would've won.

Game 3: I went for a 5rax 1 fact 1 starport 1ebay 2 base power build (old WOL build). I chose this build because I saw Bomber do this vs taeja in an old GSL match (April 30th 2013) map was on Akilon wastes but I was confident in being able to pull it off on bel shir so I went for it and everything was going my way until my final push. He scouted my 4/5th raxes with a medivac and 3 marines so he reacted and put down his own. He was ahead from that point after scouting my all-inish build and having 2 ebays behind it, letting him get the head start on 2-2. My doom drop was scouted unintentionally and his units were in position. If you look carefully, he was sending his units to his natural (from his main) as my doom drop came, meaning if I went in 5 seconds later, I could've secured the win. He had a marine at my natural which scouted 0 units present, which is why he prepared for a frontal attack and luckily scouted my doom drop as he was transfering units. From then on, he was ahead in every way, upgrades, CC (he even canceled my 3rd CC). His defense was too strong for me and I was too far behind after the cancel on my 3rd CC and I knew it was over.

A bit of a long run-on paragraph but to sum the whole series into as little words as possible, I made some poor decisions and got unlucky which costed me the series. It also didn't help that my stomach hurt today, out of all days for it to be hurting :/. I also always come so short, usually 1-2 series in anything that I perform in which kind of hits me mentally but it also makes me feel that once I can stop making the little mistakes and reading the game just a little bit better, I will be able to perform at the top AND win. GGs Taeja.
www.twitter.com/rootillusion & www.facebook.com/illusionsc2
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
May 28 2013 02:52 GMT
#410
i love you

no homo

+ Show Spoiler +
ok maybe a little
StimiLant
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States534 Posts
May 28 2013 03:14 GMT
#411
i feel like your analysis is pretty good, had really strong 3 builds on 3 diff. maps, the tiniest scouting/errors cost you the last 2 games. taeja is super good code S player, no doubt if you fix/tighten ur play u can compete.
crimsonlink
Profile Joined March 2013
United States53 Posts
May 28 2013 08:30 GMT
#412
It was so close man! Too bad about the loss but man did you make Taeja work for it!

I hope you are going to stream more! GGs man! Want to see more of your play in WCS and Acer Cup along with whatever tournaments you can get into!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 01 2013 20:57 GMT
#413
Illusion playing at DC LAN this weekend!

Stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/TheRealNanMan
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 02 2013 01:07 GMT
#414
Yeah, Illusion just won DC LAN...without dropping a single game. Just another weekend for Chris

Brackets: http://challonge.com/DCLAN12
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 21 2013 21:59 GMT
#415
Illusion's WCS Group is going live in a few minutes:

(T)Illusion vs (Z)Tilea vs (P)HwangSin vs (Z)Suppy

Go Chris!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
mike7603
Profile Joined November 2012
United States37 Posts
June 21 2013 22:24 GMT
#416
Good luck illusion gogo
illusion fan
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
June 21 2013 23:50 GMT
#417
i loved that last game on belshir vestige, even though Illusion lost, it was a clash of two styles and it was just really interesting to watch.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
June 22 2013 02:06 GMT
#418
Keep on fighting man. Tough day, but we're still supporting you man!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
mike7603
Profile Joined November 2012
United States37 Posts
June 30 2013 01:10 GMT
#419
go go ILLUSION..................... keep going. i know you have a big match coming soon .you can do it
illusion fan
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 06 2013 20:39 GMT
#420
Anyone know why Illusion hasn't participated in either of the first 2 WCS AM qualifiers this week? Am I missing him in the bracket or is he playing under a different name in the bracket maybe?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE163
Nathanias 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12744
Artosis 652
White-Ra 219
Rain 63
ToSsGirL 41
Dota 2
monkeys_forever482
NeuroSwarm150
League of Legends
Doublelift4037
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1037
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1897
Other Games
summit1g7838
Grubby2796
ArmadaUGS778
shahzam576
JimRising 459
Day[9].tv360
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde85
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• davetesta33
• musti20045 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1147
• imaqtpie971
• Day9tv360
• Shiphtur265
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 22m
OSC
13h 22m
Stellar Fest
13h 22m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.