
I believe.
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
Hypemeup
Sweden2783 Posts
![]() I believe. | ||
|
ThaZenith
Canada3116 Posts
| ||
|
Hikari
1914 Posts
| ||
|
cesc
South Africa77 Posts
| ||
|
Valikyr
Sweden2653 Posts
| ||
|
FranzJosefI
Switzerland22 Posts
Sign me up, please. | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
| ||
|
MFMulti
Sweden69 Posts
| ||
|
Mysti_
France185 Posts
| ||
|
RAGEMOAR The Pope
United States216 Posts
On September 21 2011 00:59 ZAiNs wrote: Show nested quote + On September 21 2011 00:52 Sated wrote: I demand Teamliquid to make a cuddly toy out of this Zealot. Man, if someone made a plushie out of sad Zealot, I would totally buy that! Cosigned Tangent'ed. | ||
|
tuho12345
4482 Posts
Protoss is in the darkest time right now. | ||
|
ffadicted
United States3545 Posts
| ||
|
Ruscour
5233 Posts
Sign me up. It's definitely time to be sad. | ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
| ||
|
Ettick
United States2434 Posts
| ||
|
MapleSparKz
United States61 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
ladyumbra
Canada1699 Posts
On September 21 2011 04:06 Bumblebee wrote: I've added a little inspirational speech for all of us. I had to go watch to the movie clip after reading that, it probably says something about me that I prefer it in the context of this thread. I side with the swarm in most things but I do want to see Aiur's children rise up and reclaim their former glory. | ||
|
Trowa127
United Kingdom1230 Posts
| ||
|
QTIP.
United States2113 Posts
On September 21 2011 04:13 Hypemeup wrote: One day our Sad Zealot will have a competent player controling him. ![]() I believe. Many competent players have tried. Only one has succeeded in making Sad Zealot look like Imba Zealot. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Hyuk White-Ra Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Sacsri Shine [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|