• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7547 users

The Sad Zealot Fan Club - Page 18

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 70 Next
SagaSan
Profile Joined December 2010
France64 Posts
September 22 2011 06:30 GMT
#341
Sign me up Please, this game is a joke atm.
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
September 22 2011 06:30 GMT
#342
This is by far the cutest and saddest mascot ever. Despite being a diehard Zerg, I feel bad for this little guy :-( Keep your chin up <3
C r u m b l i n g
Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
September 22 2011 06:31 GMT
#343
Hero has sadly been the latest addition to this fanclub... I personally get stomped by protoss at masters level here and there so I cant send my opponents here yet.
Buff345
Profile Joined October 2010
United States323 Posts
September 22 2011 06:32 GMT
#344
I'm genuinly curious here.. I play terran mostly. (some random), but I had taken a break for a while, and I don't understand why protoss are losing so much now. Is it just infestors versus zerg and the same old MMMG versus terran or what? Are protoss just kinda behind the metagame right now?
Hamdemon
Profile Joined September 2011
United States348 Posts
September 22 2011 06:33 GMT
#345
Awww...now I kinda want a Zealot plushie.

Blizz...this is your chance! Profits!
"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
September 22 2011 06:34 GMT
#346
On September 22 2011 15:32 Buff345 wrote:
I'm genuinly curious here.. I play terran mostly. (some random), but I had taken a break for a while, and I don't understand why protoss are losing so much now. Is it just infestors versus zerg and the same old MMMG versus terran or what? Are protoss just kinda behind the metagame right now?


Wrong thread for the question, mate. The new Protoss heroes thread may be better, IMO.
KT best KT ~ 2014
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
September 22 2011 06:35 GMT
#347
On September 22 2011 15:32 Buff345 wrote:
I'm genuinly curious here.. I play terran mostly. (some random), but I had taken a break for a while, and I don't understand why protoss are losing so much now. Is it just infestors versus zerg and the same old MMMG versus terran or what? Are protoss just kinda behind the metagame right now?


protoss have either been the 1 base all iner, the random cheese race or the late game race. early game is getting mapped out more and more, and tosses are getting destroyed mid game it seems. t just abuses toss right now due to great advancements with m&m timings with ghosts. z transitions into late game have learned how to deal with super protoss deathballs, and they've learned how to prevent them from getting deathballs.toss will recover though since the race is still evolving.
Buff345
Profile Joined October 2010
United States323 Posts
September 22 2011 06:35 GMT
#348
On September 22 2011 15:34 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 15:32 Buff345 wrote:
I'm genuinly curious here.. I play terran mostly. (some random), but I had taken a break for a while, and I don't understand why protoss are losing so much now. Is it just infestors versus zerg and the same old MMMG versus terran or what? Are protoss just kinda behind the metagame right now?


Wrong thread for the question, mate. The new Protoss heroes thread may be better, IMO.

Ah, tyvm.
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
September 22 2011 06:36 GMT
#349
sing me up. i cant resist those tears
Weebem-Na
Profile Joined May 2010
United States221 Posts
September 22 2011 07:02 GMT
#350
Sign me up.



TOSS FOR LIFE
The reaction of boron-11 and plain hydrogen produces all its energy in the form of charged particles which can be directed by a magnetic field, but the reaction is very difficult to sustain and many fusion physicists doubt it will ever prove practical
HuKPOWA
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1604 Posts
September 22 2011 07:14 GMT
#351
sign me up...sad zealot is right, especially after tonight
Shizzabamman
Profile Joined September 2010
United States71 Posts
September 22 2011 07:14 GMT
#352
sign me up, bit discouraged
Crissaegrim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
2947 Posts
September 22 2011 07:15 GMT
#353
The first and probably only fanclub I'll be in.

It is only a matter of time till the Toss rise like Phoenixes.
-y0shi-
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany994 Posts
September 22 2011 11:54 GMT
#354
On September 22 2011 15:32 Buff345 wrote:
I'm genuinly curious here.. I play terran mostly. (some random), but I had taken a break for a while, and I don't understand why protoss are losing so much now. Is it just infestors versus zerg and the same old MMMG versus terran or what? Are protoss just kinda behind the metagame right now?


Because zergs understand protoss timings by now and terrans discovered that that horrible horrible unit that they refused to use because it was sooo bad until blizzard made them even cheaper is indeed super good. I feaar for the day terrans discover the rest of their units =_=
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
September 22 2011 12:08 GMT
#355
I love the art, sing me up
I am not good with quotes
Archie_Lewis
Profile Joined July 2011
Czech Republic87 Posts
September 22 2011 12:34 GMT
#356
Please Blizzard, make zealot happy. I wouldnt mind seeing sad marine for once
"wow im so bad at this game..." - Chris Loranger
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46489 Posts
September 22 2011 12:45 GMT
#357
More Sad Zealot news...

+ Show Spoiler +
A Hero has fallen
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
September 22 2011 15:31 GMT
#358
I wonder if we will have any Protoss left in the round of 8 of GSL.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
September 22 2011 15:34 GMT
#359
On September 23 2011 00:31 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
I wonder if we will have any Protoss left in the round of 8 of GSL.

I think JYP has the best chance.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 22 2011 15:37 GMT
#360
Did anyone else laugh when Yugioh just sat there fungal-ing the shit out of those 8 Zealots? It was the most retarded thing ever. Don't get to move... and lose all your units... cool...
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2583
RotterdaM675
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 74
ZombieGrub35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2583
RotterdaM 675
ByuN 379
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 149
BRAT_OK 74
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub35
RuFF_SC2 33
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2882
Counter-Strike
fl0m5140
pashabiceps791
Fnx 684
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2764
Other Games
singsing2131
ceh9672
Beastyqt669
mouzStarbuck205
XaKoH 121
C9.Mang074
QueenE72
Trikslyr65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 94
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV170
Other Games
• imaqtpie488
• Shiphtur283
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.