• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:31
CEST 05:31
KST 12:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9566 users

DongRaeGu Fan Club - Page 323

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 332 Next
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 10 2014 18:49 GMT
#6441
I just wanna say DRG fans I look forward to INno vs DRG and hope for insane games and hype an no hard feelings no matter who wins.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SkySC2
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany303 Posts
September 11 2014 00:10 GMT
#6442
imagine drg winning gsl *-*
MarineKing !!
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 11 2014 00:24 GMT
#6443
On September 11 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
I just wanna say DRG fans I look forward to INno vs DRG and hope for insane games and hype an no hard feelings no matter who wins.

You got it buddy!

I'm writing a battle report of drg vs innovation, I hope to have it out before his gsl games as a (hopefully) preview to the epicness that should occur.

Can't wait :D
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 11 2014 10:52 GMT
#6444
On September 11 2014 09:24 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
I just wanna say DRG fans I look forward to INno vs DRG and hope for insane games and hype an no hard feelings no matter who wins.

You got it buddy!

I'm writing a battle report of drg vs innovation, I hope to have it out before his gsl games as a (hopefully) preview to the epicness that should occur.

Can't wait :D


Sorry I jumped on you the other day dude, the Flash fanboys were getting to me. No one respected that DRG won.
cookiz
Profile Joined March 2013
Burma181 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-11 11:33:50
September 11 2014 11:33 GMT
#6445
Maybe he'll join a Kespa team..I'm confused
IM_MVP | DRG (<ゝω·)☆
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 11 2014 15:43 GMT
#6446
On September 11 2014 20:33 cookiz wrote:
Maybe he'll join a Kespa team..I'm confused


Me too. Suprised he hasn't announced one yet, I really am.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 12 2014 05:17 GMT
#6447
On September 11 2014 19:52 Aeceus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2014 09:24 bo1b wrote:
On September 11 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
I just wanna say DRG fans I look forward to INno vs DRG and hope for insane games and hype an no hard feelings no matter who wins.

You got it buddy!

I'm writing a battle report of drg vs innovation, I hope to have it out before his gsl games as a (hopefully) preview to the epicness that should occur.

Can't wait :D


Sorry I jumped on you the other day dude, the Flash fanboys were getting to me. No one respected that DRG won.

No problem, for the record I love it that drg won, was just hoping it'd be a stomp
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
September 15 2014 04:26 GMT
#6448
Opening Post updated:

September 14th, 2014
The Aligned Stars
by neoghaleon55

Took me forever to get this article out, sorry guys.
I don't write as well as I used to, getting old.
moo...for DRG
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
September 15 2014 05:29 GMT
#6449
On September 11 2014 03:49 GumBa wrote:
I just wanna say DRG fans I look forward to INno vs DRG and hope for insane games and hype an no hard feelings no matter who wins.


Gumba, a real champion!

Gonna be a sick match indeed!

On September 15 2014 13:26 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Opening Post updated:

September 14th, 2014
The Aligned Stars
by neoghaleon55

Took me forever to get this article out, sorry guys.
I don't write as well as I used to, getting old.


Quiet, you are awesome
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-16 03:03:29
September 16 2014 03:00 GMT
#6450
Opening Post Updated!

Round of 8 Preview: (Z)DRG vs (T)INnoVation

September 15th, 2014
Shaking Off the Rust: Dongraegu’s Championship Hopes
by CosmicSpiral
moo...for DRG
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 16 2014 09:24 GMT
#6451
DRG lost to Classic in the final of his bracket for WECG but he did well to get to it, beating Seed on the way.
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
September 16 2014 09:53 GMT
#6452
Has DRG received offers from any teams yet?
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Grayson Carlyle
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada219 Posts
September 16 2014 16:08 GMT
#6453
Hype train starting! 18 hours to go, DRG hwaiting!
Take what ye can
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
September 16 2014 17:01 GMT
#6454
I need Dongraegu to crush Innovation.

He did it once. He can do it again.

There are no easy opponents left in the bracket, but with his A-game, DongRaeGu will win.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
September 17 2014 03:23 GMT
#6455
gogogo DRG!!!
moo...for DRG
HighdraL1sk
Profile Joined April 2012
United States140 Posts
September 17 2014 07:28 GMT
#6456
DRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHITFTPLUSONE!!!!!!
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 17 2014 10:01 GMT
#6457
Good luck DRG, you got this!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
September 17 2014 10:16 GMT
#6458
come join the chatroom, DRG fans!!

http://webchat.quakenet.org/

channel: #DRG
moo...for DRG
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
September 17 2014 11:27 GMT
#6459
come on DRG bring it back!!
#TheOneTrueDong
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
September 17 2014 11:46 GMT
#6460
OMG. OMG
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
Prev 1 321 322 323 324 325 332 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta106
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft494
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 176
SpeCial 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1074
Hyuk 53
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox777
C9.Mang0317
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor711
Other Games
summit1g10176
Coldzera 803
JimRising 510
Sick105
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo945
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 29m
Online Event
7h 29m
FEL
12h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.