• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:31
CEST 05:31
KST 12:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

DongRaeGu Fan Club - Page 322

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 332 Next
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-05 13:04:03
September 05 2014 13:00 GMT
#6421
For 2 years we heard "is DRG back?" and the answer was not yet. Now, he is back and better than ever!!

DRG's comeback should be made into a movie, absolutely incredible.

I'm glad DRG got 2nd, I think he can beat Inno and then Cure/Solar but I doubt he would have beaten Zest or Rain.
#TheOneTrueDong
gneGne
Profile Joined June 2007
Netherlands697 Posts
September 05 2014 13:00 GMT
#6422
The LEGEND
cookiz
Profile Joined March 2013
Burma181 Posts
September 05 2014 13:03 GMT
#6423
OMG I almost cried..
IM_MVP | DRG (<ゝω·)☆
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 05 2014 13:03 GMT
#6424
On September 05 2014 22:03 cookiz wrote:
OMG I almost cried..

me too! god that was intense such great play, hats off to everyone here who didn't doubt his ability!
gneGne
Profile Joined June 2007
Netherlands697 Posts
September 05 2014 13:04 GMT
#6425
DRG so cheeky, claiming he only practiced versus Zerg LOL
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
September 05 2014 13:07 GMT
#6426
MY FAITH IS REDEEMED! ALL HAIL ATHEISM!
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 05 2014 13:14 GMT
#6427
A bit shaky, but you're through to the next round. I hope you tighten things up and crush innovation!
agsub
Profile Joined May 2012
Singapore368 Posts
September 05 2014 13:15 GMT
#6428
that was amazing. great play DRG!
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
September 05 2014 15:20 GMT
#6429
#TheOneTrueDong
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
September 05 2014 15:25 GMT
#6430
DRG is the solid, loveable reminder from the past who brings hype down to size. Despite looking a little shaky, this group was seriously hard and he did well getting through it.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 05 2014 15:32 GMT
#6431
On September 05 2014 22:04 gneGne wrote:
DRG so cheeky, claiming he only practiced versus Zerg LOL

I believe him, he looked way weaker then he did previously in zvt.
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 05 2014 15:33 GMT
#6432
I am getting ahead of myself but wouldn't a DRG vs Rain finals be great? If he could get revenge for the OSL loss...
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
September 05 2014 15:39 GMT
#6433
On September 06 2014 00:33 Aeceus wrote:
I am getting ahead of myself but wouldn't a DRG vs Rain finals be great? If he could get revenge for the OSL loss...

Im just worried about Innovation lol. Inno is playing so well, going to be a tough series.
#TheOneTrueDong
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 05 2014 21:40 GMT
#6434
On September 06 2014 00:39 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 00:33 Aeceus wrote:
I am getting ahead of myself but wouldn't a DRG vs Rain finals be great? If he could get revenge for the OSL loss...

Im just worried about Innovation lol. Inno is playing so well, going to be a tough series.


They said that about Flash Tommy! I'm all aboard the hype train fuck it woo woo go DRG!
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
September 06 2014 10:53 GMT
#6435
They said, DRG would go out in Ro32. They said, they would go out in Ro16.

DRG said "no. I continue, and when I have to beat Flash, I beat Flash."*

* Not an actual DRG quote.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
usethis2
Profile Joined December 2010
2164 Posts
September 07 2014 03:40 GMT
#6436
Highest APM in a broadcasted pro game I've seen.

[image loading]
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
September 07 2014 09:03 GMT
#6437
DRG, you are such a boss. I am so impressed right now. I am so delighted that you are a top-performing zerg once again. I hope you get a great salary with a prominent team who feels eager to send you to plenty of foreign tournaments, and I hope you wreck face in those foreign tournaments as well.
+
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Aeceus
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1278 Posts
September 07 2014 12:06 GMT
#6438
On September 07 2014 18:03 Pontius Pirate wrote:
DRG, you are such a boss. I am so impressed right now. I am so delighted that you are a top-performing zerg once again. I hope you get a great salary with a prominent team who feels eager to send you to plenty of foreign tournaments, and I hope you wreck face in those foreign tournaments as well.


I really want him to join Redbull or Acer.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 07 2014 13:37 GMT
#6439
Well, now that I'm no longer mad Flash lost, I wish DRG luck against Innovation (even though I really like both players TT)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
September 10 2014 17:31 GMT
#6440
Always happy to see all the DRG support. We should have a DRG fan club chat room or something so that we can watch and talk about his games together. There can never be enough people with whom we can share the joys of watching him play. I always become so tense. And the amount of happiness I experience when he pulls through... almost overwhelming!

Just wondering.. would anyone be interested in a Skype group for the aforementioned purpose? If so, feel free to add me, my s/n is LumiGaming

See you all in the Ro8. So excited for this rematch against Innovation.
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 332 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta115
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft494
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 176
SpeCial 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1148
Hyuk 50
Bale 29
Noble 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 620
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox742
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor711
Other Games
summit1g10176
Coldzera 803
JimRising 510
C9.Mang0317
Sick105
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo797
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 29m
Online Event
7h 29m
FEL
12h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.